San Antonio, TX 78217 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Helo Photography

Helo Photography is located in Selma, TX, approximately 2 minutes north of San Antonio, TX. We've shot over 200+ weddings and have been capturing beautiful weddings for over 10 years now. We've established ourselves with countless awards, magazine covers, and reviews. Our brides and grooms will always have the best service, along with incredibly beautiful photos to match!

You can count on us to make the photography portion of your wedding fun, gorgeous, and stress-free!

We specialize in destination weddings in the Texas Hill Country, but love local weddings just as much!  Travel is included within 2 hours of San Antonio, and we photograph all throughout the city, in addition to New Braunfels, Boerne, Austin, Fredericksburg, Kerrville, Comfort, Cibolo, Bastrop, and the surrounding areas in Texas!  We've photographed weddings in destinations such as Hawaii, Las Vegas, and the gorgeous beaches of Tulum, Mexico - so we love to travel as well!  ?

We offer one of the fastest turnaround times in the area, as we know just how excited you'll be to view and share photos from your engagements, bridals, and wedding day!

In addition, we limit the amount of weddings we take on per year, to ensure quick turnaround time, high quality, and the time and attention you deserve.

We've been blessed to have our photos featured on several magazine covers, including San Antonio Bride, Austin Bride, and Destinations Travel Magazine, and have been featured on several top weddings blogs such as Strictly Weddings, Wedding Chicks, Pop Sugar, Borrowed and Blue, and Modern Weddings to name a few. ?

We also offer the following sessions: Engagement, Bridal, Proposal, Anniversary, Pre-Wedding, Post-Wedding, Trash the dress, and more!

We look forward to speaking with you, and what you envision for your wedding day!

Please feel free to contact us for pricing and any questions you may have!
Phone: 210.838.7198

27 Reviews for Helo Photography

1 User photo

• C L

C L · Getting married on 03/02/2021

Most amazing experience i could've dreamt of! Love our photos and video!

Julio and his team were recommended by my venue & wedding planner, and ended up being my favorite vendor of all! I cannot even begin to express how over the moon happy & grateful we are for the amazing experience, and gorgeous photos & video we received from them. They truly exceeded our expectations and were so much fun to work with! Our guests & vendors all raved about them. They were on time (early in fact!), so polite and courteous, and pulled us aside at the perfect times to get the most beautiful images. My engagement & bridal photos turned out amazing as well, & I've received non-stop compliments from everyone on how beautiful our images are. Julio was very efficient throughout all of our photoshoots & has a remarkable eye for photo and video. Throughout the entire process they really went above & beyond for us in addition to creating the most magical photos & video; The advice Julio gave during our phone consultation played a huge part as to why our wedding turned out as perfectly & flawless as it did, they even helped with tasks during the wedding that weren't their job, and made my husband feel at ease (which I was most worried about, since he hates photos). My husband had a lot of fun taking photos, which made my heart so happy to hear! We loved their laid back, yet professional demeanor, and felt so comfortable throughout all our photo sessions. I could go on & on about how incredible they were, and have recommended them to all my friends & family. My sister is getting married next year & has booked them also. We had the best experience we could've dreamt of thanks to them, and will treasure our photos & video forever. In fact, my new favorite past time is viewing our photos/video & reliving our wedding day all over again =). Thank you for everything Helo Photography! You are THE BEST!!!

Sent on 09/22/2020

Jennifer · Married on 02/14/2018

Helo Photography creates the most beautiful photos and is wonderful to work with it! Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 07/28/2018

Erica · Married on 07/14/2016

I cannot even begin to express how thankful my husband and I are of Julio from Helo photography! When we began searching for a photographer for our Wedding, Helo photography came highly recommended by our venue. I now see why! As soon as my husband and I sat down and began to look through Julio's work, we immediately said, "this is it." His photography seriously looks like artwork. We did an Engagement photo session, and my husband and I both went into the session a little nervous, afraid of looking awkward and uncomfortable. Immediately, Julio and his fiance who was helping us out with the photo session made us feel relaxed. They were talking to us, joking and laughing. Really made the nerves go away. Julio is great about getting to know his clients, getting to know their expectations and also their personalities, and incorporating that into the photos. He has such an eye and a gift for photography. It blew my mind how we would be walking along a street, and something would just catch Julio's eye. Something that seemed so ordinary to me, but yet to Julio it was an amazing photo opportunity. He was always right! He knows the right time of the day for photo sessions, when the sun will provide the right kind of light for photos. We also did a Bridal session and also our entire Wedding with Julio, all of which came out AMAZING. He is so incredibly professional, but also so easy to work with. If I could give Julio and Helo photography 10 stars, I would. I would recommend this company to anyone I know in search of a Wedding photographer. Thank you so much for everything, Julio. We are so incredibly thankful for you. -Erica and Nathan

Sent on 08/26/2016

Helo Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2,395.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    One Event / Day
    Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3245
    2nd Shooter
    High-Res Images
    One Event / Day
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount
    Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
    Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files

1 Real Wedding

• Cedar Skies Barn & Farm Weddings

WE LOVE THIS VENDOR!! As a venue you always want the best photos to not only please your brides but to show off your venue and Helo and his team ALWAYS impress. Every bride that has used Helo Photography has been overly pleased with the amount of photos they receive as well as the quality in each photo. They show so much attention to details they they can truly capture your whole wedding day. I highly recommend them to all my brides. If you are looking for a photographer for your wedding... Helo is your man!! -Manda

• Demers Banquet Hall Banquet Halls

• San Antonio, 78217 See on map
    Location of (Helo Photography)