San Antonio, Texas, San Antonio, TX 78228 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About MAG Photography

I've been pursuing my love of photography for 15 years or so. I started as a photographer at a local studio when I was 19 and moved to freelance work while putting myself through business school. I truly enjoy spending time with every person that's in front of my camera whether they know it or not!! I love shooting all types of events, newborns, children, wedding, engagements, seniors, couples, holiday portraits,...I love it all!

I'm a pretty simple girl raised in San Antonio all my life, you'll find me in jeans and t-shirt nowadays, but I love to dress up too when I get the chance (which is not too often). When I'm not behind the camera, you'll find me in antique stores, flea markets, or spending time with my family. I've been married to my wonderful husband Juan and we have two wonderful children Juan Manuel & Anamari. I can say for the most part my home is turned upside down 90% of the day; however, we wouldn't any other way and we love every minute we spend with our kiddos!

It's a blessing to have you here. I hope to be part of your life's precious moments. Feel free to contact me with any pricing questions, what you wish to capture, or just to say Hi. I'd love to chat and get to know you. God Bless!

mag1 51 1023893