Boerne, Boerne, TX 78006 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,500
  • Pricing

About Morgan Brooks Productions

Hello!

My name is Morgan Brooks and I am a visual storyteller. I have been simply obsessed with photography since I was 18 years old and only continue to fall more in love with my craft as the years pass. I began this photography journey as a kid just driving out into the Texas Hill Country with the original Canon Rebel around my neck, and taking pictures of whatever I thought looked interesting. I would fervently chase sunsets, flying down random backroads, windows down and frantically looking around for the perfect area to “get the shot.”

I became obsessed with the process and not long after began photographing senior portraits and families. There was something I found so fulfilling being able to artistically freeze moments forever. People seemed to sincerely appreciate my new found talent and that was like gasoline on the fire. When clients would rejoice over the images I created, I just wanted to shoot more and more. It made me happy to see others happy and that caused me start my own business.

It wasn’t long before I was asked to photograph my first wedding….I was nervous. However; after that first wedding, I came home ecstatic. I’ve always been a people person but there was something that literally filled my soul that day….photographing love. I was hooked, and began photographing weddings more frequently. In 2018, I almost exclusively photographed weddings. I had loved every minute and came to the realization that I thrived under the fast, pressure packed environment that is a wedding day. Throw me into the heat of the moment with a single, split second opportunity to capture something beautiful and I’ll hit the bullseye every time. It’s environments like these that I thrive.

This creative journey for me has always been about the people I meet along the way. This job has introduced me to so many incredible souls and many of those individuals have turned into life long friends. When I look through the viewfinder of my camera I am imagining what the image will look like in 50 years, printed, and being admired by others. The realization that the images will be around after I have gone is a very sobering thought. I am so passionate about what I do and I hope that passion shows through the images I create. Thanks for stopping by.

- MB

Follow Morgan Brooks Productions on

Other couples have also viewed

• T&V Photography
morgan brooks weddings san antonio photographer 5 51 905867 159310227651038

3 Reviews for Morgan Brooks Productions

1 User photo

Rivers · Married on 03/31/2018

Morgan has an amazing gift of photography. I happen to fall on Morgan in my desperate search to find a photographer for our wedding. The moment I saw his pictures I knew I wanted to use him. He is an absolute joy to work with. He makes it so easy to be in front the camera. I completely trusted him with everything. He had so many great ideas for poses and has an amazing eye for finding the perfect spot. We recently got our wedding photos back and they just gave us all the FEELS from our wedding. He captured the moments so perfectly. You can see all the joy and love that filled our wedding day. I can not recommend Morgan enough. We were so lucky and blessed to have him for our special day. He is the absolute BEST!!

Sent on 05/14/2018

Lauren · Married on 02/10/2016

Morgan was highly professional from our very first encounter through receiving my photos after my wedding. He was willing to accommodate whatever I had asked abd my guests had a wonderful time interacting with him! I love the photos he's produced and he is worth every penny!

Sent on 02/28/2016

Ana · Married on 07/02/2015

Morgan did great at our wedding ! He was such a pleasure to work with. Our guests had a great time with him. Everywhere you looked either him or Kailey were there. My only thing was that there some pictures we wanted that we didn't get but that was more on us not communicating with him what we wanted as well as we should have. Overall it was amazing and I have some beautiful photos to remember my wedding !

Sent on 03/01/2016

Morgan Brooks Productions Pricing

Morgan Brooks Productions Price Rates

Morgan Brooks Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2295.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    Slideshow
    Trash The Dress
    Prints
    Save the Date
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2500
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Prints
    Save the Date

• Boerne Boerne, TX, 78006 See on map
    Location of (Morgan Brooks Productions)