Day-Of, Full, Partial

To-Do Lists (1)
Referrals (1)
Civil (1)
Cultural (1)

Vinelli was not only great, but essential to the success of our wedding. Even though I hired her to be my day of coordinator, she ended up going above and beyond that and helping me find vendors and organize other details that I hadn't thought of, ensuring my wedding day was a success. I really don't know what I would have done without her to help me out, especially because I was one of the odd brides that didn't enjoy the experience of organizing a wedding at all... she even took responsibility of saying some "no's" that I didn't want to say to loved ones, avoiding confrontation with bridesmaids and family members. I recommend Vinelli and the Power of Three girls to anyone who is looking for an even planner, you will not regret it! Thanks again Vinelli for all you've done for me!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Renata, 7/17/22, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Religious

Vinelli was my best investment in the wedding overall. After speaking with her once through Skype, I immediately could see how much she loved wedding coordinating and weddings overall! Due to her enthusiastic and organized demeanor, I knew I could trust her. Throughout the whole planning process she kept in touch and provided me with assurance, support and ensured that the planning process went according to plan. She was quick to respond and offered her assistance wherever I needed it. On the wedding day I had many people come up to me and compliment Vinelli's hard working and friendly attitude. My family was very impressed with how she dealt with a large crowd and a rowdy wedding party. She was the first to arrive and last to leave the venue. I truly believe that my wedding day went smoothly due to Vinelli. She was my eyes, my ears and brain. I couldn't have asked for a better wedding coordinator. Thank you so much again Vinelli, you are so wonderful and amazing at what you do!

Profile Picture Guen, 1/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

where do I even start? Vinelli is a goddess! My husband and I worked with Vinelli for her "day of" service for our wedding. She is so professional, personable and has an eye for detail. If you want your wedding or event to run smoothly; look no further. She is attentive, listens to your visions and makes it come to life better than you ever imagined. She is quick with her communication and takes off so much stress from planning. she is available for any questions you have, has great connections with many vendors to complete the vision. Vinelli goes above and beyond for her clients. I could not have imagined our big day without her. She was a vital and key asset to the success of our wedding. All my other vendors loved her and worked so well together, and I even had my guest compliment how amazing she was on the day and helpful to everyone. She put me at ease so when it came to the day I had no stress. I would Vinelli for future events and highly recommend her for your wedding coordination needs!

View Vendor Response