480 New Holland Ave Suite 6101, Lancaster, PA 17602 Map · Phone number

Plum Salon and Spa 2
Plum Salon and Spa 3
Plum Salon and Spa 4

Christine · Married on 09/08/2018

I went to Plum Salon and Spa a few times before my wedding to become acquainted with Jennifer (my bridal stylist). I'm glad I had my bridal trial, so that the day of I could tell her what needed to change. My hair and make-up turned out exactly what I was looking for. I was also very pleased with the accommodations that the salon had for 9 of us. A cute little room to put our things, mimosas to enjoy and a table we could set-up food. I was surprised how quickly, but efficiently the girls were done. (9 of us in 3 hours!) My bridesmaids and my mom looked beautiful! I would choose Plum Salon and Spa over and over again!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Sarah · Married on 07/16/2016

My bridal party had a fantastic experience at Plum! It was so convenient having the salon so close to where we were married (the Cork Factory Hotel) and they were very flexible with us! We had a couple of the girls arriving a little late the Friday before the wedding due to flights being delayed and for our nail appointments, the women at Plum were so accommodating and switched us around so that everyone could still get their services. We had a wonderful little room off to the side to ourselves with complimentary mimosas. For lunch, we arranged to have sandwiches and scones delivered from The Baker's Table next door - so convenient! On the day of the wedding, we all received our services in time to get ready for the wedding and everyone looked beautiful! The ONLY negative review I have (and it wasn't even enough to not give them a 5/5) was the way payment had to be processed. All services were required to be paid upfront on one card. I wanted to gift my girls with their services and I understand why the salon does this but I can also see this policy being difficult for a bride to deal with in terms of asking all of the members of her bridal party to pay HER for their services instead of the salon. Thank you so much for the wonderful experience!

Sent on 07/30/2016

The cutest salon ever! It was great for my "getting ready photos" leading up to my wedding. All the stylists did a great job with listening to what my bridesmaids, moms, and myself wanted. It was a great experience!

Sent on 12/08/2015

Plum Salon and Spa FAQ

• Which of the following are included in prices?
    Consultation
    Gratuity
    Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Mult. Stylists
    Salon
    Spa
    Skincare
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Textured Hair Styling
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Wedding Party Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Brow/Lash Tinting
  • What hair removal services do you offer?
    Tweezing
    Waxing
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

Real Weddings