Josephine Love Beauty

York, Pennsylvania View map

Josephine Love Beauty is an on-site hair and makeup specialist in York, Pennsylvania, that treats every client as an individual. The diversity and individuality is what Josephine’s stylists love most, so they make sure to get a feel for what your personal vision of beauty is. They want your look to make your style so you’re as comfortable as possible!

Josephine Love Beauty can accommodate groups of up to 15 people and group services are available. The multiple licensed stylists are available for consultations, facials, and men’s grooming, as well as a selection of hair and makeup services. Hair and makeup trials and on-site hair and makeup are available for your wedding, so you don’t need to worry about rushing around day-of. You can choose from blowouts, hair extensions, and updos/styling. Once you’re set on hair, you can pair your look with a selection of makeup services:

• Airbrush makeup
  • Contour makeup
  • Eye makeup
  • Fake lashes
  • Natural makeup
  • Tattoo coverage
  • Wedding party makeup

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$15

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Facials
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Men's Grooming
Mult. Stylists
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

Kelsey Married on 05/26/2019

We love Josephine!

Josephine did an absolutely amazing job on my bridal hair and airbrush makeup. I did a trial with her in January. She answered all of my questions throughout the process, helped me to find extensions, worked within my budget, and advised on hair and makeup styles. I could not have asked for a better artist. She brought along Ruby who was another gift to us all! I had 2 moms and 3 bridesmaids that got hair and makeup done as well. They came to the venue early, fully prepared, made any changes we needed to fit our looks/schedule, and finished just in time for pre-ceremony pictures. Josephine and Ruby made the day better! We all felt so beautiful
  • kim
    Kim Married on 11/03/2018

You won’t regret it

Oh my god, I can’t begin to tell you how lovely Josephine is. Personality-wise, she’s the sweetest person and lovely to be around. She’s funny and quirky and I just loved working with her. She’s absolutely professional and the makeup and hair she does is beyond all expectations! I will forever recommend Josephine for hair and/or makeup, girl knows what she’s doing!

Josephine Love Beauty's reply:

Oh Kim! Thank you so much for the kind words. It was such a pleasure to work with you from start to finish and you were a literal angel on your wedding day!!
    Cristina Married on 05/20/2018
    Josephine was wonderful to work with! She did my bridal hair & airbrush makeup, two bridesmaids hair/makeup, and mother of the bride hair and makeup. She was able to just glance at an inspiration photo and do everyone’s hair just how they wanted! Our makeup was beautiful! She is so easy to work with and very talented. She even helped pull my corset back of my dress together, as my bridesmaids were struggling! I wish I had a reason to have her do my makeup all the time, she’s is that wonderful! I highly recommend her!

Josephine Love Beauty's reply:

Cristina! These pictures are beautiful. You and your party were so sweet and fun to work with. Thank you so much for choosing me as your artist and for the lovely review and photos!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Allison and Chris Britton Photography Allison and Chris Britton Photography Wedding Photographers

Josephine is one of the best and we are thrilled to have meet this talented artist. She is able to do both hair and makeup beautifully. We use her for all of our boudoir work because she's professional, creative and fun. We recommend her to all of our wedding clients!

York York, Pennsylvania, 17403
717-456-0060

Flexible
Location of (Josephine Love Beauty)

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding