Makeup by Mary K Engle

New Oxford, PA View map Visit website

Makeup by Mary K Engle is a wedding makeup artist in New Oxford, Pennsylvania, whose expertise comes from her work in the commercial, fashion, film, and TV industries. Her years of experience and knowledge of HD makeup allow her to provide you with flawless applications for the biggest day of your life.

Makeup by Mary K Engle can accommodate parties of up to 30 people with a selection of group discounts and services. You can request consultations to give the multiple stylists a feel for what you’re looking for, choosing from Makeup by Mary’s selection of hair, and makeup services. For makeup, you can have contour makeup, fake lashes, and tattoo coverage done, then pair with with hair extensions or an updo/styling. Body art is also available.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$75

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$85

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$120

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$75

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$140

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$90

$85

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the starting price for body art?

$125

What beauty services do you offer?

Body Art
Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Group Discounts

What hair services do you offer?

Extensions
Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Tifany T. Married on 10/02/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing, fun and gained an awesome friend

Katie is absolutely amazing and her love for what she does shines through! I had called a few MUA’s but when I spoke with Katie, we just clicked immediately and ended up talking on the phone for about an hour n a 1/2 chit chatting, getting to know one another. I knew instantly she was the gal for the job! She is very personable and takes the time to get to know her client! I first met her in person when I went for my trial and it was so much fun! She kept in contact throughout the months til the wedding! Day of wedding she was prompt, even arriving a little early and was ready to roll. She did hair and makeup for myself as well as my matron of honor and maid of honor who are also my sister and niece! Everyone who was there during the “get ready” absolutely loved her! She was efficient and got us done within the time frame she gave us. She listened to what we wanted but also gave her expertise opinion based on hair texture, skin tone ect.. she did a PHENOMENAL job on all 3 of us and exceeded our expectations. I 💯 highly recommend her! You will not be disappointed. And through my whole experience I also gained a great and dear friend!!
  • Carlie
    Carlie M. Married on 09/16/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Fun, sweet, and amazing work!

She was there promptly when she said she would be. Went above and beyond expectations and had everyone finished in a very timely manor! Highly recommend 😊
  • Katie
    Katie J. Married on 07/23/2022

Supportive, Caring, Talented!

She was incredible! She supported me through quite an ordeal with another makeup artist. Myself, my mom, and all my bridesmaids looked amazing on my wedding day. Her hair stylist was so sweet and as a team they worked so hard to keep us on schedule. My hair and makeup held up all day long in 90 degree heat and I have gotten so many compliments on how beautiful I look in photos. I felt so gorgeous on my wedding and day. Thank you doesn't cover it! Hire her and thank me later!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Erika Smeltz Photography Erika Smeltz Photography Wedding Photographers

Katie, Booking her for your wedding or any bridal related event will be on of the best things a bride can do and SHOULD DO. Her portfolio is so vast it appeals to every bride, the classic natural look and the glam bride who's going to rock bright red lipstick. Katie is professional, competitively priced, and passionate about what she does. i have worked with Katie on many occasions and ALWAYS look forward to the next time we get to create beautiful art.

Mx2 Event Design
5.0 out of 5 rating , 94 Reviews
· Wedding Planners

229 Lincoln Way E New Oxford, PA, 17350
Location of (Makeup by Mary K Engle)

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding