Makeup by Mary K Engle

New Oxford, PA View map

Makeup by Mary K Engle is a wedding makeup artist in New Oxford, Pennsylvania, whose expertise comes from her work in the commercial, fashion, film, and TV industries. Her years of experience and knowledge of HD makeup allow her to provide you with flawless applications for the biggest day of your life.

Makeup by Mary K Engle can accommodate parties of up to 30 people with a selection of group discounts and services. You can request consultations to give the multiple stylists a feel for what you’re looking for, choosing from Makeup by Mary’s selection of beauty, hair, and makeup services. For makeup, you can have contour makeup, fake lashes, and tattoo coverage done, then pair with with hair extensions or an updo/styling. Body art is also available, and you can even get a nice, relaxing massage before you have to walk down the aisle.

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$50

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$90

$50

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$50

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$90

$50

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the starting price for massage therapy?

$60

What is the starting price for body art?

$125

Which of the following are included in prices?

Travel Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Body Art
Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Massages
Mult. Stylists
Group Discounts

What hair services do you offer?

Extensions
Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

• Abigail
    Abigail T. Married on 10/02/2021

Absolute Perfection!

When I say Katie was absolute perfection, I truly mean it! I knew she was going to be my makeup artist about five minutes into our phone call when I mentioned that I wanted sparkles and bright colors for my makeup, and she said "oh I LOVE sparkles!" She was so excited to play around with color and shimmer, and I knew she would take excellent care of me.

Leading up to my wedding, I was very anxious and texted her a few times. She always got back to me ASAP with exactly the info I needed, and didn't make me feel like a crazy bride. She cleared up any confusion I had, and kept communication open. I really appreciated that!

The day of, Katie was a total delight! We got started at 9AM but she had pep in her step and kept our energy up (and our schedule moving forward). She was friendly, funny, refreshing, and just a lot of fun to be around. All of my bridesmaids were getting their makeup done alongside myself, so it was a long morning/afternoon and she made us all feel beautiful and energized!

As for the makeup: Literally could not have been more perfect and gorgeous!!! Every one of my bridesmaids had a different shade of chameleon glitter on their eyes and perfectly shaped false lashes. Their faces were glowing and shimmering, and their eyes were breathtaking. As was mine! I gasped/screamed when I saw my final look--I didn't think I could look so amazing, but Katie went above and beyond! She even had some extra glitter to put in my hair--I was a glitter princess, and so much of that was thanks to Katie! Oh and she also did a wonderful job with the groom, who got a little glitter half moon on his cheek to match mine.

I highly HIGHLY recommend Katie for her professionalism, positive attitude, open communication, and incredible talent! Seriously, you cannot go wrong with her, I can guarantee that.
  • Brittany
    Brittany S. Married on 06/20/2021

Wonderful talent

Katie was amazing! Not only did she do a fabulous job she was fun to be around. Katie came through for me and my girls after my original MUA canceled on me 3 days prior. As a bride that was beyond stressful but Katie reassured me she had my back and held true to that. I truly appreciated her giving up her Father’s Day morning to take care of us. Beings that Katie and I didn’t even get to trial she aced my bridal look. She even understood my vision without a photo because what I wanted I couldn’t put into words. I would recommend Katie to any bride who wants a phenomenal experience not only with their look but while their sitting in the chair getting ready for their big day! If you ask nicely she can hit some notes too ;-)
  • Melody
    Melody Married on 03/12/2021
    Mary K Engle was fun and easy to work with. We looked like goddesses when she was done

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Erika Smeltz Photography Erika Smeltz Photography Wedding Photographers

Katie, Booking her for your wedding or any bridal related event will be on of the best things a bride can do and SHOULD DO. Her portfolio is so vast it appeals to every bride, the classic natural look and the glam bride who's going to rock bright red lipstick. Katie is professional, competitively priced, and passionate about what she does. i have worked with Katie on many occasions and ALWAYS look forward to the next time we get to create beautiful art.

229 Lincoln Way E New Oxford, PA, 17350
Location of (Makeup by Mary K Engle)

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding