Erica Colon Makeup Artistry

Lancaster, PA View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Erica Colon Makeup Artistry is a wedding beauty business based in Lancaster, Pennsylvania that serves Central Pennsylvania and surrounding areas. Owner and lead makeup artist Erica has been drawn to makeup since she was old enough to hold a brush. She is a licensed cosmetologist and is well versed in the proper techniques of airbrush application as well as traditional, glam, and natural makeup looks. Inspired by her faith, Erica strives to bring out your natural beauty and help you feel your best on your wedding day.

Erica Colon Makeup Artistry’s wedding packages include consultations for both you and your wedding party. Both consultations and day-of services are provided on-site for your convenience. Additional services include extra makeup artists for large parties, fake lashes, touch-ups, and early starts. Whatever your needs, Erica is excited to work with you to achieve the look of your dreams.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$90

$90

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Men's Grooming
Mult. Stylists
Licensed

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Fake Lashes

• Suzanne
    Suzanne W. Married on 09/18/2021

Phenomenal Make-up Artist

Erica was absolutely wonderful to work with, from the beginning stages of our conversations up through my wedding day. She was always very responsive and helpful through our discussions and planning. My trial went spectacular and an awesome way for her and I to get to know each others styles. Erica spent the time to understand my vision and wishes for my wedding make-up. On the big day Erica was on time and took the appropriate time needed for each of the women having make-up services. I cannot say enough amazing things about Erica. My wedding make-up was perfect and exactly what I had hoped for! I would highly recommend Erica to anyone looking for professional make-up services!

Erica Colon Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much Suzanne!
    I'm so pleased to hear you were happy with my services. I had a great time with you and your family!!
    Many blessings to you!
    - Erica
    Rachel S. Married on 09/04/2021

I recommend highly!!!

Erica was able to make everyone feel beautiful. She did such a beautiful look for all of the people there, some of whom don't typically wear makeup they looked natural and beautiful. She was on time and was so patient with all of us and all of the commotion. I would absolutely hire her again and will recommend her to anyone I know!

Erica Colon Makeup Artistry's reply:

Rachel, thank you so much for your kind words!! You all were so sweet and beautiful. I'm so thankful to have worked with all and I hope to do so again in the future.

Many blessings,
    Erica
  • Katelyn
    Katelyn H. Married on 08/27/2021

Flawless!!

Erica was absolutely amazing! She is so talented, and everyone’s makeup came out beautifully. She is so fun to work with, made everything go so smoothly, and is super organized. I can’t say enough good things about her and her work!

Kate,
    Thank you so much!! I loved working with you all and enjoy every chance I get to do so. I'm so happy to hear everyone loved their makeup! You all were beautiful!!!!

Many blessings,

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Deals

Erica Colon Makeup Artistry 1
Discount

If the Bride or Groom is in the Military or a First Responder, Bride will receive 10% off her wedding day services.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS:

• Applies to all Military, Police, Firefighters, and EMTs.
  • Active and Veteran.
  • Proper ID Required
  • Discount on Bride's Wedding Day Services Only
  • Must Meet Minimum Booking Requirements

Team

Erica Colon
Erica Colon
Owner / Lead Makeup Artist

Licensed Bridal Makeup Artist servicing Central Pennsylvania, and beyond. I provide Airbrush and Traditional makeup services. My goal is to simply enhance your natural, God-given beauty. My motto is Natural, yet Glam!

No Street Address Lancaster, PA, 17603
Location of (Erica Colon Makeup Artistry)

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding