Petals With Style

117A S. West End Ave. 10 E. Main Street, Strasburg, Lancaster, PA 17603 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 3

About Petals With Style

ABOUT US

Petals With Style proudly serves the Lancaster area. Owner Stacia McClune McComsey is committed to offering only the finest floral arrangements and gifts, backed by service that is friendly and prompt. Because all of our customers are important, our professional staff is dedicated to making your experience a pleasant one. That is why we always go the extra mile to make your floral gift perfect.

Petals With Style offers a gorgeous selection of bridal bouquets, floral cake decorations, wedding ceremony flowers and centerpieces to fit any budget. We can provide bright, beautiful flowers in any season to make the day unforgettable.

You are invited to browse through our online galleries, then schedule a floral consultation with us to plan your event. As experienced florists, we are full of ideas and can provide just the right flowers for every moment of your wedding day. Call today for a free consultation and let us surround you with beauty on your special day!

117 A S West End Ave
Lancaster, PA 17579
(717) 392 4000
petalswithstyle@hotmail.com

STORE HOURS

Our shop is open from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Monday through Friday and from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on Saturday.
We are closed on Sundays, but are available for weddings, full delivery and setup.

To help assure on-time delivery during the busy holiday season, place your order at least 1 day prior to the following major holidays: Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Year's Day, Valentine's Day, Easter, Administrative Professionals Week, Mother's Day, Memorial Day, Father's Day, Independence Day and Labor Day.

Our shop will always be closed on the following holidays: Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Year's Day, Easter, Mother's Day, Memorial Day, Father's Day, Independence Day and Labor Day.

CONTACT INFORMATION

If you have any questions or need more information, please call us directly at 717-392-4000. We are always here to serve you and make your flower-sending experience a pleasure.

Follow Petals With Style on

Petals With Style 5
Petals With Style 6
Petals With Style 7

Katie · Getting married on 11/01/2019

I would absolutely recommend Stacia and Petals with Style to anyone getting married! She does such amazing work! I couldn't have been any happier with the turn out! Everyone raved about the flowers

• Ariel

Ariel · Married on 02/02/2019

Flexible, easy going, professional and outstanding work

I first saw Petals with Styles work when I visited our wedding venue for the first time and it was all set up for a wedding occuring that evening. There was greenery everywhere and the most beautiful display of flowers, I was immediately in awe and knew I wanted to same simple,elegant and green look! When I reached out to Stacia, we had a quick phone call to go over my vision and I could tell immediately that she knew exactly what she was doing, she was very excited, professional and totally understood the look I was going for, immediatel offering ideas to make my vision come to life. Working with Stacia and Kara was stress-free and easy and I couldn’t recommend them more! The outcome on our wedding day was even more spectacular than I could have imagined. My bouquet was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen and they did such an amazing job with the greenery all over our venue and the backdrop for our Ceremony and Reception was incredible! They are amazing and Stacia is so incredibly talented! If you want to feel even more beautiful on your wedding day, Petals with Style can bring all your dreams to life and then some! Their prices are also very affordable for the amazing quality of work they give! Thank you for creating our perfect day!

Petals With Style 8
    Petals With Style 9
    Petals With Style 10
    Petals With Style 11
  • Tony

Tony · Married on 12/31/2018

Simply Stunning Arrangements

Stacia and her team at Petals with Style are a must if you are looking for high-end looks without breaking your bank account. Stacia thought of everything and was so much fun to work with! Her talent and experience helped us make our vision a reality. Check out our pictures - her work speaks for itself!

Petals With Style 12
    Petals With Style 22

Real Weddings

• Weddings by Paulette
    Weddings by Paulette Wedding Dresses

I can not say enough about Stacia and her staff. Everything she does for us is above and beyond beautiful. She is so creative and easy to work with.

• 117A S. West End Ave., 10 E. Main Street, Strasburg Lancaster, 17603 See on map
    8888626677 (Other Phone Number)
    7173924000 (Fax Number)