Petals With Style

117A S. West End Ave. 10 E. Main Street, Strasburg, Lancaster, PA 17603 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 3

About Petals With Style

ABOUT US

Petals With Style proudly serves the Lancaster area. Owner Stacia McClune McComsey is committed to offering only the finest floral arrangements and gifts, backed by service that is friendly and prompt. Because all of our customers are important, our professional staff is dedicated to making your experience a pleasant one. That is why we always go the extra mile to make your floral gift perfect.

Petals With Style offers a gorgeous selection of bridal bouquets, floral cake decorations, wedding ceremony flowers and centerpieces to fit any budget. We can provide bright, beautiful flowers in any season to make the day unforgettable.

You are invited to browse through our online galleries, then schedule a floral consultation with us to plan your event. As experienced florists, we are full of ideas and can provide just the right flowers for every moment of your wedding day. Call today for a free consultation and let us surround you with beauty on your special day!

117 A S West End Ave
Lancaster, PA 17579
(717) 392 4000
petalswithstyle@hotmail.com

STORE HOURS

Our shop is open from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Monday through Friday and from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on Saturday.
We are closed on Sundays, but are available for weddings, full delivery and setup.

To help assure on-time delivery during the busy holiday season, place your order at least 1 day prior to the following major holidays: Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Year's Day, Valentine's Day, Easter, Administrative Professionals Week, Mother's Day, Memorial Day, Father's Day, Independence Day and Labor Day.

Our shop will always be closed on the following holidays: Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Year's Day, Easter, Mother's Day, Memorial Day, Father's Day, Independence Day and Labor Day.

CONTACT INFORMATION

If you have any questions or need more information, please call us directly at 717-392-4000. We are always here to serve you and make your flower-sending experience a pleasure.

Follow Petals With Style on

Petals With Style 5
Petals With Style 6
Petals With Style 7

Katie · Getting married on 11/01/2019

I would absolutely recommend Stacia and Petals with Style to anyone getting married! She does such amazing work! I couldn't have been any happier with the turn out! Everyone raved about the flowers

• Nicole

Nicole · Married on 12/22/2018

Spectacular flowers

Stacia absolutely knocked it out of the park! Our flowers were out of this world and way more amazing than I could hav ever expected. She took our Pinterest board ideas and ran with it. She really helped guide us with our venue and what she thought was best for us. I’m so happy we went with petals because they made our wedding the most beautiful day I have ever seen.

Petals With Style 8
    Petals With Style 9
    Petals With Style 10

Morgan · Married on 12/21/2018

Best florist ever!

The second I got engaged and booked a wedding venue in Lancaster, so many people told me I had to go with Petals With Style as my florist. And they were right!!! Stacie was amazing to work with. So kind and creative. She perfectly made my visions come to life!! If you don't book her I think you will regret it.

Petals With Style FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 50.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Real Weddings

• Weddings by Paulette
    Weddings by Paulette Wedding Dresses

I can not say enough about Stacia and her staff. Everything she does for us is above and beyond beautiful. She is so creative and easy to work with.

• 117A S. West End Ave., 10 E. Main Street, Strasburg Lancaster, PA 17603 See on map
    8888626677 (Other Phone Number)
    7173924000 (Fax Number)