Petals With Style

117A S. West End Ave. 10 E. Main Street, Strasburg, Lancaster, PA 17603 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 3

About Petals With Style

ABOUT US

Petals With Style proudly serves the Lancaster area. Owner Stacia McClune McComsey is committed to offering only the finest floral arrangements and gifts, backed by service that is friendly and prompt. Because all of our customers are important, our professional staff is dedicated to making your experience a pleasant one. That is why we always go the extra mile to make your floral gift perfect.

Petals With Style offers a gorgeous selection of bridal bouquets, floral cake decorations, wedding ceremony flowers and centerpieces to fit any budget. We can provide bright, beautiful flowers in any season to make the day unforgettable.

You are invited to browse through our online galleries, then schedule a floral consultation with us to plan your event. As experienced florists, we are full of ideas and can provide just the right flowers for every moment of your wedding day. Call today for a free consultation and let us surround you with beauty on your special day!

117 A S West End Ave
Lancaster, PA 17579
(717) 392 4000
petalswithstyle@hotmail.com

STORE HOURS

Our shop is open from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Monday through Friday and from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on Saturday.
We are closed on Sundays, but are available for weddings, full delivery and setup.

To help assure on-time delivery during the busy holiday season, place your order at least 1 day prior to the following major holidays: Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Year's Day, Valentine's Day, Easter, Administrative Professionals Week, Mother's Day, Memorial Day, Father's Day, Independence Day and Labor Day.

Our shop will always be closed on the following holidays: Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Year's Day, Easter, Mother's Day, Memorial Day, Father's Day, Independence Day and Labor Day.

CONTACT INFORMATION

If you have any questions or need more information, please call us directly at 717-392-4000. We are always here to serve you and make your flower-sending experience a pleasure.

Follow Petals With Style on

Petals With Style 7
  • Aubrey

Aubrey Wells · Getting married on 11/05/2019

Gorgeous work!

Stacia and her team at Petals with Style were exceptional. My sister opted to do our centerpieces for me making paper anenomes. When I communicated this to other florists they came off as judgmental and unwilling to work with me/dismissive. Stacia worked WITH my sister rather than seeming to compete against her. She captured both mine & my sister's vision through a long phone call as well as sit down in her office per our request. Her communication was timely and professional, she was also willing to work within my budget and make changes where we needed. Everyone raved about my bouquet!

Sent on 05/17/2019

Katie · Getting married on 11/01/2019

I would absolutely recommend Stacia and Petals with Style to anyone getting married! She does such amazing work! I couldn't have been any happier with the turn out! Everyone raved about the flowers

Sent on 10/20/2016
  • Meghan

Meghan · Married on 07/27/2019

Exactly what I imagined!

Petals with style created exactly what I wanted for my wedding when I wasn’t even sure how to describe it! I gave them a few ideas and they hit it out of the ballpark. I got numerous comments about how amazing the flowers were and could not recommend them enough.

Sent on 08/13/2019
    Petals With Style 8

Real Weddings

• Weddings by Paulette
    Weddings by Paulette Wedding Dresses

I can not say enough about Stacia and her staff. Everything she does for us is above and beyond beautiful. She is so creative and easy to work with.

• 117A S. West End Ave., 10 E. Main Street, Strasburg Lancaster, 17603 See on map
    8888626677 (Other Phone Number)
    7173924000 (Fax Number)