Petals With Style

Lancaster, PA View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

ABOUT US

Petals with Style strive for floral designs with modern innovation with simple, elegant, chic, organic, beautiful touches.

Styles to fit all. Any size wedding and events welcomed. Floral design service included to create the perfect fit for all of your floral needs. Serving PA and beyond.

Mixing unique color pallets, textures, and shapes of flowers, we create our own style to be elegant, lavish, and show-stopping with a sleek, modern touch.

Our designs excel at story-telling and making you feel genuinely connected. Our team has your best interest at heart.

I hope you enjoy viewing our work. Please reach out if you would like us to create something unique and beautiful just for you. We can't wait to meet you

117 A S West End Ave
Lancaster, PA 17579
(717) 392 4000
petalswithstyle@hotmail.com

STORE HOURS

Our shop is open from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Monday through Friday and from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on Saturday.
We are closed on Sundays, but are available for weddings, full delivery and setup.

CONTACT INFORMATION

If you have any questions or need more information, please call us directly at 717-392-4000, or E-mail us at Petalswithstyle@hotmail.com.

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Samples
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Samples
Set Up
Wholesale/Bulk

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Amanda
    Amanda N. Married on 01/01/2022

Beautiful Floral Work & Room Transformation

Stacia from Petals with Style is AMAZING! I wish I saw her the day of my wedding because all of the florals came out amazing. She made our vision of a winter wedding come true and was able to bring what we imagined to life. The week of the wedding, I worked with her on my changes to table numbers because of cancelations and to add photographer flowers. I cannot thank her enough for the work she did. If you have the ability to work with her, I highly recommend it!
  • Poornika
    Poornika K. Married on 12/04/2021

The best flowers EVER

I postponed my wedding a few times because of the pandemic, and Stacia from Petals with Style was understanding with each change that I made. I had multiple calls with her because we went from a summer wedding to a winter wedding, and I wanted to change many of the flowers and greenery that I had originally asked for. With every call, Stacia was supportive and reassuring. I was upfront about my budget from the beginning, and Stacia suggested several options to fit my budget every step of the way. On the day of the wedding, she made everything look INCREDIBLE. My bouquet was massive, and I couldn’t believe how massive the flowers in it were. It was unreal! My bridesmaids’ bouquets were also so beautiful. At our ceremony space, I had requested a garland to decorate the gazebo at the altar, and I had agreed to have a thinner garland in order to save money. Well, the way Stacia decorated the gazebo exceeded all of my expectations. The garland looked so full! For the reception, Stacia had suggested using loose flowers and greens instead of garlands to save money, and it helped out so much. We saved a ton of money, but the end result was still exactly what I had hoped for. She even added extra flowers and greenery in places that we hadn’t asked for. I feel like I got double what I paid for, and for that, I highly recommend hiring Petals with Style for your wedding!
  • Katelyn
    Katelyn Married on 10/24/2021

Amazing Florist!

Stacia and her team are amazing! She was extremely flexible with changes that I had to make due to COVID and her team makes wedding planning a breeze. They took care of everything; timely delivery to the venue, provided all the candles/rentals I was looking for, and handled tear down / rental pick up. She completely nailed my vision for bouquet and ceremony floral arrangements, and her arrangements look like they are out of a bridal magazine! Would highly recommend this florist!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Weddings by Paulette Weddings by Paulette Wedding Dresses

I can not say enough about Stacia and her staff. Everything she does for us is above and beyond beautiful. She is so creative and easy to work with.

117A S. West End Ave., 10 E. Main Street, Strasburg Lancaster, 17603
888-862-6677

Monday-Friday 8-6 Saturday 9-5
Location of (Petals With Style)

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding