Petals With Style Reviews

Petals With Style 5
Petals With Style 6
Petals With Style 7

Katie · Getting married on 11/01/2019

I would absolutely recommend Stacia and Petals with Style to anyone getting married! She does such amazing work! I couldn't have been any happier with the turn out! Everyone raved about the flowers

• Nicole

Nicole · Married on 12/22/2018

Spectacular flowers

Stacia absolutely knocked it out of the park! Our flowers were out of this world and way more amazing than I could hav ever expected. She took our Pinterest board ideas and ran with it. She really helped guide us with our venue and what she thought was best for us. I’m so happy we went with petals because they made our wedding the most beautiful day I have ever seen.

Petals With Style 8
    Petals With Style 9
    Petals With Style 10

Morgan · Married on 12/21/2018

Best florist ever!

The second I got engaged and booked a wedding venue in Lancaster, so many people told me I had to go with Petals With Style as my florist. And they were right!!! Stacie was amazing to work with. So kind and creative. She perfectly made my visions come to life!! If you don't book her I think you will regret it.

Brianne · Married on 11/11/2018

Absolutely stunning

Stacia and Kara were so amazing to work with! They listened so well and were accommodating with any changes/requests I had. And the actual floral arrangements? Incredible. I was stunned when I saw everything come together - it was straight out of a magazine and was just as I pictured! I highly recommend Petals with Style for sheer talent, reasonable pricing, and ease to work with. Highly, highly, highly recommend - you won't be disappointed!

• GabiKappes

Gab · Married on 10/20/2018

Beautiful!!

Petals with Style was so great to work with. Stacia understood my vision, and my budget, and everything looked absolutely beautiful. I was planning my wedding from NYC and emailed with multiple changes, all which were taken care of very promptly. The value for these flowers is amazing. I am preserving my bouquet because I just loved it so much.

Petals With Style 11
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 10/05/2018

Absolutely Gorgeous

Petals With Style was so easy to work with for our wedding. I met with Stacia at her floral shop and described my vision. She 100% understood exactly what I wanted and she exceeded my expectations! My bouquet was absolutely gorgeous and smelled incredible! I received countless compliments! Our centerpieces and florals at the altar were stunning as well. We were even able to rent candles and votives which made the planning process even easier. Thank you Stacia for working your magic!!!

• Nicole

Nicole · Married on 09/29/2018

Beautiful flowers

I am amazed at how beautiful my wedding flowers turned out. Stacia really saw my vision and ran with it, they turned out absolutely to die for.

Christine · Married on 09/08/2018

I knew the flowers for my wedding had to be special and were very important to me. As soon as I sat down with Stacia, she saw the vision I was going for and succeeded, I had no doubt that she would! I made a few changes a few weeks before my wedding and she was right on top of everything. When I had to make a phone call or email, her store manager Kara was always available. Make sure to visit her shop, it is adorable and an absolute dream! I would choose Petals With Style over and over again!

• Ali

Ali · Married on 08/18/2018

Amazing work! They gave great suggestions and ideas! Their prices are amazing as well!

Allison · Married on 08/04/2018

Stacia is absolutely amazing! I was really nervous about the flowers because I had a call with Stacia and just had to hope she understood what my vision was. I could never have imagined that she would have done as amazing as she did. Everything she put together for us looked incredible

Jessica · Married on 07/20/2018

Petals with style was amazing to work with! I attached a photo of the types of boutonnieres and bouquets I wanted for our wedding in an email, and they came out exactly like the pictures! They were so full, fresh and beautifully put together. I emailed them a two weeks before the wedding to see if I could add another boutonniere and they said it was no problem at all and just had me mail them a check fr the difference of my balance. They came to the venue on time, and I got so many compliments on them! They were so beautiful that I decided to buy silica gel from Michaels to preserve them and they look just as good as the day we got married! I am going to use them to make a shadow box with our wedding portrait!

Meghan · Married on 07/07/2018

Petals With Style helped bring my vision to life and made my wedding the wedding of my dreams! I was actually a little worried at first, because my style seemed to be a little different than their usual, but I did not end up disappointed. Communication was beyond amazing and they were so affordable! It was never a problem when I changed my mind and added things at the last minute. Petals With Style took my pictures/ideas and made them even more beautiful than I could have EVER imagined. The flowers were AMAZING and really turned my wedding into something special. I was also able to reuse a lot of the floral designs from the ceremony space in the reception space. I cannot recommend Petals With Style enough!!! HIGHLY, HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Petals With Style 12
    Petals With Style 13
    Petals With Style 14

Megan · Married on 07/06/2018

Ton of talent! An easy vendor to work with, you give them the info and they take it from there. Thanks PWS :)

Petals With Style 15

Natalie · Married on 05/19/2018

Petals with Style delivered the most stunning floral arrangements for my May 19th wedding day. I didn't know anything about flowers going into this process, but provided Petals with Style with a photo inspiration and a budget, and they worked wonders! Frankly, my wedding flowers were far more beautiful than I could've ever imagined. Thank you Petals with Style for contributing immensely to the beauty of such a precious day.

Tamara · Married on 05/12/2018

Stacia went above and beyond expectations. Due to rain, we had to move our ceremony inside and she made the site look absolutely dreamy!

Petals With Style 16
    Petals With Style 17
    Petals With Style 18

Liz · Married on 04/11/2018

I highly recommended Petals with Style - we asked them to create a centerpiece and didn't give a ton of artistic direction, just "neutrals and pops of coral" - WOW did they deliver! The centerpiece was gorgeous and over the top in the best possible way. The variety of flowers used, the art and beauty in how it was created, even the vessel it came in - all beautiful and obvious that so much attention to detail was given! This is not your typical florist, this was a work of art and truly brought happiness and joy to the birthday dinner! A great value for what we received. If you're looking for a florist for any event, I highly recommend PWS!!

Petals With Style 19
    Petals With Style 20

Julianne · Married on 03/03/2018

Wow is really all I can say!! My husband and I contacted Stacia, from Petals with Style, after finding her on our venue's vendor list. The pictures that she has on her website were beautiful and after visiting her shop for a consultation, we knew right then that we needed to book with her. We had the opportunity to sit down with Stacia on multiple opportunities to discuss our vision for our wedding day and she was so helpful!! Neither my husband or I know much about flowers, but somehow she took our vision and created the most perfect arrangements that I have ever seen! Our bouquets were phenomenal and I was blow away when walking into our ceremony and reception space. Stacia even stuck around during our ceremony to help flip the site for our reception. I would recommend her to anyone in the area!! Thank you for making our wedding so beautiful!!

Jessica · Married on 01/13/2018

From the moment I met with Stacia, I knew I was in the right hands for my florals! I told my planner that the design and overall appearance of the wedding was extremely important to me and she immediately said "we need to to go 'Petals with Style'." As soon as I told Stacia my ideas, she immediately understood what I wanted and took my vision to a whole new level! I have had so many guests come up to me and say that the centerpieces were the most beautiful they have every seen and I would have to agree! I am so glad I met Stacia and the Petals with Style team and highly recommend them!

erin · Married on 12/30/2017

Petals With Style were an absolute dream to work with! Stacia and her team were the florist for our December wedding at Excelsior in Lancaster, PA and we could not be happier with their work. Their amazing communication leading up to the wedding was SO appreciated (especially with me changing my mind about colors, adding arrangements, changing tables, etc.). I must have a chain of 100 emails to them with questions, changes, updates, and every single time they answered quickly and so kindly! Everything was beautiful - from the bouquets to the garlands down the staircases! I am so happy with their work and their prices are extremely reasonable.

Petals With Style 21
    Petals With Style 26
    Petals With Style 27
    Petals With Style 28

Jaclyn · Married on 10/07/2017

One thing I allowed myself to splurge on for my wedding was a beautiful cascading bouquet for myself. I was thrilled with what Patels with Style delivered! Not only was my bouquet perfect, but also my bridesmaids' bouquets, our mothers' corsages, and the men's boutonnieres were just as beautiful as I had imagined they would be! What's more is that I did not really have to 'splurge' - the prices were reasonable and the delivery service made my wedding day that much easier to orchestrate!

Petals With Style 29
    Petals With Style 30
    Petals With Style 31

sandi · Married on 07/28/2017

The Flowers for my wedding were by far above and beyond anything I was expecting. Bouquets, center pieces, accents, ceremony décor- all of it Stunning !!

Linda · Married on 07/08/2017

Thank you to Stacia and her wonderful team for creating my floral decor and bouquets from a few pictures and descriptions that I brought to the consultation! The details were perfect and my guests still continue to compliment on the gorgeous flowers!

Kaitlyn · Married on 07/01/2017

Stacia at Petals with Style did such an amazing job on our wedding flowers. They made our reception space come together. Stacia was so flexible in meeting our budgetary needs and knew exactly what we were thinking when we started to explain what we wanted our space to look like. My husband and I know nothing about flowers but Stacia's vision was so easy to follow. She was so nice to meet with us and go over every detail you can imagine. We even made changes the month before and they were so easy to work with. I would highly recommend Petals with Style to anyone in need of flowers for their wedding or any big event. I can't wait to get my bouquet back, it was so amazing I am getting it preserved!

Michelle · Married on 06/24/2017

Stacia was wonderful and so easy to work with. Our wedding flowers were amazing!

Bianca · Married on 06/10/2017

Recommended by our venue, Farm at Eagles Ridge, Stacia knocked it out of the park. My now Husband and I did not know much about flowers and only loosely knew what kind of style we wanted. Needless to say, we did not provide too much direction. With very limited direction, the flowers that showed up the day of the wedding were somehow exactly what I wanted and were absolutely gorgeous. Stacia was consultative and able to meet our budget. Would absolutely recommend!