Petals With Style Reviews

Petals With Style 7
  • Aubrey

Aubrey Wells · Getting married on 11/05/2019

Gorgeous work!

Stacia and her team at Petals with Style were exceptional. My sister opted to do our centerpieces for me making paper anenomes. When I communicated this to other florists they came off as judgmental and unwilling to work with me/dismissive. Stacia worked WITH my sister rather than seeming to compete against her. She captured both mine & my sister's vision through a long phone call as well as sit down in her office per our request. Her communication was timely and professional, she was also willing to work within my budget and make changes where we needed. Everyone raved about my bouquet!

Sent on 05/17/2019

Katie · Getting married on 11/01/2019

I would absolutely recommend Stacia and Petals with Style to anyone getting married! She does such amazing work! I couldn't have been any happier with the turn out! Everyone raved about the flowers

Sent on 10/20/2016

Jill Butler · Married on 08/17/2019

J. E. Butler

Both my daughters were married this summer. Petals with Style went above and beyond our expectations both times. Stacia knows what’s on trend and delivers the WOW! factor. Our 2 wedding looked completely different because Stacia is able to receive your vision and transform it into reality. A thunderstorm came through 2 hours before the wedding and Stacia graciously waited until after the rain to setup the ceremony. Stacia’s setup team is fast and efficient and can problem solve in a pinch. Thanks to Petals With Style we successfully kept up with the Kardashian’s :)

Sent on 08/23/2019
  • Meghan

Meghan · Married on 07/27/2019

Exactly what I imagined!

Petals with style created exactly what I wanted for my wedding when I wasn’t even sure how to describe it! I gave them a few ideas and they hit it out of the ballpark. I got numerous comments about how amazing the flowers were and could not recommend them enough.

Sent on 08/13/2019
    Petals With Style 8
  • Jaclyn

Jaclyn · Married on 06/21/2019

Exceptional work!

Stacia and her team KNOCKED IT OUT OF THE PARK! I had a lot of ideas/visions for the flowers at our wedding and Stacia was able to bring everything to life far beyond my wildest dreams! I wanted pastel flowers with lots of greenery and they were able to make the pastels classy and elegant (I have seen elsewhere how pastels can be obnoxious). Stacia was very flexible in adding and changing floral designs through the entire planning time period up until the week before the wedding! I would have new ideas and changes and she didn't bat an eye and even made them better than I could have imagined! I had very high expectations for all the floral pieces we were having at the wedding and every single one of them was better than I dreamed! I can honestly say that of all my vendors Petals with Style was my favorite and stunned me the most! We had nonstop comments from our guests about how beautiful all the flowers were, I even have friends wanting to hire them for their weddings! I can't express enough how pleased I was with every single detail this florist put together! Stacia was a pleasure to work with and it's no wonder why they're so busy, because their work is STUNNING!

Sent on 08/19/2019
    Petals With Style 13
    Petals With Style 14
  • Sila

Sila Atrek · Married on 04/19/2019

Every detail at our wedding was spectacular!

The flowers, greenery, candles and every detail at our wedding was spectacular!!! I still can't believe that was our wedding: it looked like an image from a fairy tale. When I first saw the space with the flowers ready I cried. The center pieces were exactly like how I had envisioned them. The fruits were so rich and lush it changed the whole atmosphere. I had people stopping me at the hallways asking me who my florist was. Thank you for the bottom of our hearts! What you do is truly an art.

Sent on 05/03/2019
    Petals With Style 15
    Petals With Style 16
    Petals With Style 17

Nicole · Married on 04/19/2019

Fairy tale Flowers

Everyone that was at our wedding and sees our pictures says that Petals With Style delivered the most beautiful wedding photos they have ever seen. Our day was like a fairy tale filled with peonies and garden roses at an affordable price. So affordable I ordered more because we came in under budget after our initial order. Stacia gave me everything I asked for and more. I would highly recommend Petals With Style.

Sent on 05/18/2019
    Petals With Style 18
    Petals With Style 19
    Petals With Style 20
    Petals With Style 21
    Petals With Style 22
  • Ariel

Ariel · Married on 02/02/2019

Flexible, easy going, professional and outstanding work

I first saw Petals with Styles work when I visited our wedding venue for the first time and it was all set up for a wedding occuring that evening. There was greenery everywhere and the most beautiful display of flowers, I was immediately in awe and knew I wanted to same simple,elegant and green look! When I reached out to Stacia, we had a quick phone call to go over my vision and I could tell immediately that she knew exactly what she was doing, she was very excited, professional and totally understood the look I was going for, immediatel offering ideas to make my vision come to life. Working with Stacia and Kara was stress-free and easy and I couldn’t recommend them more! The outcome on our wedding day was even more spectacular than I could have imagined. My bouquet was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen and they did such an amazing job with the greenery all over our venue and the backdrop for our Ceremony and Reception was incredible! They are amazing and Stacia is so incredibly talented! If you want to feel even more beautiful on your wedding day, Petals with Style can bring all your dreams to life and then some! Their prices are also very affordable for the amazing quality of work they give! Thank you for creating our perfect day!

Sent on 02/15/2019
    Petals With Style 23
    Petals With Style 24
    Petals With Style 25
    Petals With Style 26
  • Tony

Tony · Married on 12/31/2018

Simply Stunning Arrangements

Stacia and her team at Petals with Style are a must if you are looking for high-end looks without breaking your bank account. Stacia thought of everything and was so much fun to work with! Her talent and experience helped us make our vision a reality. Check out our pictures - her work speaks for itself!

Sent on 03/04/2019
    Petals With Style 36
    Petals With Style 37

Nicole · Married on 12/22/2018

Spectacular flowers

Stacia absolutely knocked it out of the park! Our flowers were out of this world and way more amazing than I could hav ever expected. She took our Pinterest board ideas and ran with it. She really helped guide us with our venue and what she thought was best for us. I’m so happy we went with petals because they made our wedding the most beautiful day I have ever seen.

Sent on 01/04/2019
    Petals With Style 38
    Petals With Style 39
    Petals With Style 40

Morgan · Married on 12/21/2018

Best florist ever!

The second I got engaged and booked a wedding venue in Lancaster, so many people told me I had to go with Petals With Style as my florist. And they were right!!! Stacie was amazing to work with. So kind and creative. She perfectly made my visions come to life!! If you don't book her I think you will regret it.

Sent on 12/27/2018

Brianne · Married on 11/11/2018

Absolutely stunning

Stacia and Kara were so amazing to work with! They listened so well and were accommodating with any changes/requests I had. And the actual floral arrangements? Incredible. I was stunned when I saw everything come together - it was straight out of a magazine and was just as I pictured! I highly recommend Petals with Style for sheer talent, reasonable pricing, and ease to work with. Highly, highly, highly recommend - you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 11/16/2018
  • GabiKappes

Gab · Married on 10/20/2018

Beautiful!!

Petals with Style was so great to work with. Stacia understood my vision, and my budget, and everything looked absolutely beautiful. I was planning my wedding from NYC and emailed with multiple changes, all which were taken care of very promptly. The value for these flowers is amazing. I am preserving my bouquet because I just loved it so much.

Sent on 10/29/2018
    Petals With Style 41
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 10/05/2018

Absolutely Gorgeous

Petals With Style was so easy to work with for our wedding. I met with Stacia at her floral shop and described my vision. She 100% understood exactly what I wanted and she exceeded my expectations! My bouquet was absolutely gorgeous and smelled incredible! I received countless compliments! Our centerpieces and florals at the altar were stunning as well. We were even able to rent candles and votives which made the planning process even easier. Thank you Stacia for working your magic!!!

Sent on 11/30/2018

Nicole · Married on 09/29/2018

Beautiful flowers

I am amazed at how beautiful my wedding flowers turned out. Stacia really saw my vision and ran with it, they turned out absolutely to die for.

Sent on 10/23/2018

Christine · Married on 09/08/2018

I knew the flowers for my wedding had to be special and were very important to me. As soon as I sat down with Stacia, she saw the vision I was going for and succeeded, I had no doubt that she would! I made a few changes a few weeks before my wedding and she was right on top of everything. When I had to make a phone call or email, her store manager Kara was always available. Make sure to visit her shop, it is adorable and an absolute dream! I would choose Petals With Style over and over again!

Sent on 09/18/2018
  • Ali

Ali · Married on 08/18/2018

Amazing work! They gave great suggestions and ideas! Their prices are amazing as well!

Sent on 08/26/2018

Allison · Married on 08/04/2018

Stacia is absolutely amazing! I was really nervous about the flowers because I had a call with Stacia and just had to hope she understood what my vision was. I could never have imagined that she would have done as amazing as she did. Everything she put together for us looked incredible

Sent on 08/27/2018

Jessica · Married on 07/20/2018

Petals with style was amazing to work with! I attached a photo of the types of boutonnieres and bouquets I wanted for our wedding in an email, and they came out exactly like the pictures! They were so full, fresh and beautifully put together. I emailed them a two weeks before the wedding to see if I could add another boutonniere and they said it was no problem at all and just had me mail them a check fr the difference of my balance. They came to the venue on time, and I got so many compliments on them! They were so beautiful that I decided to buy silica gel from Michaels to preserve them and they look just as good as the day we got married! I am going to use them to make a shadow box with our wedding portrait!

Sent on 08/06/2018

Meghan · Married on 07/07/2018

Petals With Style helped bring my vision to life and made my wedding the wedding of my dreams! I was actually a little worried at first, because my style seemed to be a little different than their usual, but I did not end up disappointed. Communication was beyond amazing and they were so affordable! It was never a problem when I changed my mind and added things at the last minute. Petals With Style took my pictures/ideas and made them even more beautiful than I could have EVER imagined. The flowers were AMAZING and really turned my wedding into something special. I was also able to reuse a lot of the floral designs from the ceremony space in the reception space. I cannot recommend Petals With Style enough!!! HIGHLY, HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sent on 08/26/2018
    Petals With Style 42
    Petals With Style 43
    Petals With Style 44

Megan · Married on 07/06/2018

Ton of talent! An easy vendor to work with, you give them the info and they take it from there. Thanks PWS :)

Sent on 07/10/2018
    Petals With Style 45

Natalie · Married on 05/19/2018

Petals with Style delivered the most stunning floral arrangements for my May 19th wedding day. I didn't know anything about flowers going into this process, but provided Petals with Style with a photo inspiration and a budget, and they worked wonders! Frankly, my wedding flowers were far more beautiful than I could've ever imagined. Thank you Petals with Style for contributing immensely to the beauty of such a precious day.

Sent on 06/05/2018

Tamara · Married on 05/12/2018

Stacia went above and beyond expectations. Due to rain, we had to move our ceremony inside and she made the site look absolutely dreamy!

Sent on 05/28/2018
    Petals With Style 46
    Petals With Style 47
    Petals With Style 48

Liz · Married on 04/11/2018

I highly recommended Petals with Style - we asked them to create a centerpiece and didn't give a ton of artistic direction, just "neutrals and pops of coral" - WOW did they deliver! The centerpiece was gorgeous and over the top in the best possible way. The variety of flowers used, the art and beauty in how it was created, even the vessel it came in - all beautiful and obvious that so much attention to detail was given! This is not your typical florist, this was a work of art and truly brought happiness and joy to the birthday dinner! A great value for what we received. If you're looking for a florist for any event, I highly recommend PWS!!

Sent on 04/13/2018
    Petals With Style 49
    Petals With Style 50

Julianne · Married on 03/03/2018

Wow is really all I can say!! My husband and I contacted Stacia, from Petals with Style, after finding her on our venue's vendor list. The pictures that she has on her website were beautiful and after visiting her shop for a consultation, we knew right then that we needed to book with her. We had the opportunity to sit down with Stacia on multiple opportunities to discuss our vision for our wedding day and she was so helpful!! Neither my husband or I know much about flowers, but somehow she took our vision and created the most perfect arrangements that I have ever seen! Our bouquets were phenomenal and I was blow away when walking into our ceremony and reception space. Stacia even stuck around during our ceremony to help flip the site for our reception. I would recommend her to anyone in the area!! Thank you for making our wedding so beautiful!!

Sent on 03/07/2018