Beauty Marked by Cyn

Lancaster, PA View map Visit website

Beauty Marked by Cyn is a professional wedding hair and makeup service based in Lancaster, Pennsylvania. Company owner and lead artist Cindy is a licensed beautician and has been creating breathtaking bridal looks since 2008. She has won awards for her work and is truly passionate about creating your perfect look for your dream day.

Beauty Marked by Cyn can accommodate all of your wedding hair and makeup needs. A consultation is provided to discover the look you wish to achieve for your day, with hair and makeup trials also available. Cindy provides her stylish services at your wedding location to facilitate a stress-free experience. She is also happy to beautify your wedding party and mothers of the couple to create a flawless look. A selection of the services offered by Beauty Marked by Cyn include:

• Textured hair styling
  • Updos
  • Hair coloring
  • Contour makeup
  • Natural makeup
  • Fake lashes
  • Woman-owned

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Coloring
Haircuts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Eye Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

What hair removal services do you offer?

Waxing

Samantha Married on 10/16/2021

Experienced beauty expert

Cindy is the ABSOLUTE BEST when it comes to hair and make up. I’ve had my hair done by her for 10 years now and I wouldn’t trust anyone else to touch my hair. She listens to what you want and makes it happen! I highly recommend her to anyone needing to look stunning because she will surely deliver!
    Emily Married on 10/15/2021

100% recommend

I cannot say enough good things about Cyn. She is WONDERFUL. She was friendly, responsive, and accommodating through the entire process. I never wear makeup, so I am definitely more conscientious/critical when I do get my makeup done. She handled all my ideas, questions, etc. with such grace and patience. I felt completely calm on the wedding day (at least with hair & makeup), and I looked absolutely beautiful thanks to her! I wholeheartedly recommend her!
    Des J. Married on 09/19/2021

Hands down amazingly talented!!

Cyn is such an amazingly talented make-up and hair artist! I had the honor of having her do my bridal hair and makeup, she took the time to listen to exactly how I wanted it done, and I felt so beautiful all night! My bridesmaids looked stunning as well! Did I mention she worked on 10 girls herself and did it with grace!! So thankful for her for making me feel like the most beautiful bride!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Lancaster, Pennsylvania Lancaster, PA, 17602
Location of (Beauty Marked by Cyn)

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding