Beauty Marked by Cyn Reviews

9 | Lancaster, PA

9 Reviews for Beauty Marked by Cyn

Samantha · Getting married on 10/03/2020

Experienced beauty expert

Cindy is the ABSOLUTE BEST when it comes to hair and make up. I’ve had my hair done by her for 10 years now and I wouldn’t trust anyone else to touch my hair. She listens to what you want and makes it happen! I highly recommend her to anyone needing to look stunning because she will surely deliver!

Sent on 10/04/2019
  • Alicia

Alicia · Getting married on 08/22/2020

Absolutely Amazing!!

I have been using Cyn for all my beauty needs for years now and she always does remarkable work. Just recently she did my hair and makeup for my engament photo shoot. I could not have been more pleased with her work. She made me look absolutely stunning for my photos. She really knows how to make a vision come true. I would highly recommend her to everyone!!

• Briana

Briana Perry · Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing service & experience!

Cyn has done amazing on all of my haircuts and hairstyles! She’s very easy going and makes all of her clients feel important and comfortable! I would highly recommend!

Sent on 10/04/2019

Liz · Married on 08/12/2019

Highly recommend beauty marked by cyn!

I absolutely loved Cyn! So personable, incredibly talented and thee sweetest person to work with!! From initial inquiry all the way down to wedding day. I'd have to say that she is so versatile - I had some bridesmaids that typical don't wear makeup who wanted something natural and other bridesmaids that wanted more glam. Cyn was able to execute looks that fit what each bridesmaid was looking for with ease!! Everyone looked AMAZING! Did I mention she does hair too!? Her ability to just look a picture on a phone and bring it to life is pure talent! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED BEAUTY MARKED BY CYN!!!

Sent on 01/15/2020

Riah · Married on 09/15/2018

My makeup artist and hair stylist for my wedding!

Cyn made me feel like a QUEEN on my big day! I knew I wanted my hair off to the side, a dark lip, and rosy gold eyes, and she was able to elevate my vision and make it come to life, all while putting her own creative twist on it. She is precise and detail-oriented, and it shows in her work. I received so many compliments on both my hair and makeup. I have never felt prettier in my life! If you want one less stressor on your big day, it would be a no-brainer to book Cyn for all of your beauty needs.I couldn’t have asked for a better artist to work with.

Sent on 10/08/2019

Jazmin · Married on 09/10/2016

Book with her!

All around awesome at hair & make up! I have had my hair & make up done on a few occasions and she never disappoints! She is down to earth, friendly and professional. I highly recommend her!

Natalie Sotomayor · Married on 08/15/2015

Book With Her!

Cyn is amazing! She did my hair and makeup for my wedding. Ever since she has been my hair stylist. She has done amazing things with my hair while keeping it so healthy! She knows her hair and products! I know I can count on her to give me something trendy, or up to date cut, with an amazing style. She is quick with updos, and braids. Her color skills are great. I like that she is open to my ideas, and incorporates hers. Did I mention that she does make up too!! And she is fantastic from dramatic looks to something more natural she knows her makeup inside and out. I always can trust her to do anything on me and I know she will make me look amazing. I am always more than pleased with the end result. I refer all of my friends to go to her. I would refer anyone else who Is looking to have an amazing experience, to her. Book an apt with her, you won’t regret it!

Laurel Charney · Married on

Absolutely flawless

Cyn is amazing!! She is so accommodating and very knowledgable. I asked for her expertise as I didn't know exactly what hairstyle I was looking for. Cyn gave great advice and made me look more beautiful than I ever imagined!

Sent on 10/05/2019

Angela Rodriguez · Married on

Amazing hairstylist

Cyn is the best around. She has amazing touch when it comes to achieving the look you want.

Sent on 10/12/2019