Erica Colon Makeup Artistry Reviews

Erica Colon Makeup Artistry 4
Erica Colon Makeup Artistry 5

Emily · Married on 11/02/2019

Stunning makeup

Erica is an amazing makeup artist. As a girl who doesn't wear any makeup she was able to find a look that was beautiful and natural, but also made me feel like a rockstar. I am so happy with how it all turned out!

Sent on 11/20/2019

Emily,
    Thank you so much for trusting me with your wedding makeup. I am so happy you were pleased and felt like a rock star!!

Many blessings for you marriage!!
    💜 Erica
  • Alyssa

Alyssa Schafer · Married on 10/12/2019

Super talented, friendly & pleasant

Erica made my whole bridal party glow for our wedding day! We all looked so natural yet glamorous at the same time! She is super sweet and has the best supply of products to choose from!!

Erica Colon Makeup Artistry 6
    Erica Colon Makeup Artistry 7
    Erica Colon Makeup Artistry 8
    Erica Colon Makeup Artistry 9
    Erica Colon Makeup Artistry 10
    Sent on 10/18/2019

Erica Colon Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much Alyssa!!
    You and your bridal party were a dream to work with and I hope to do so again in the future!!
    💜💜
  • ALLISON

ALLISON · Married on 10/11/2019

Obsessed with Erica!!

Erica is just the sweetest! She made me feel the most beautiful I've ever felt on my wedding day. She is kind, detail oriented, professional, and fun to work with. I can't compliment Erica and her talents enough. I wanted to look natural on my wedding day and she literally made me glow. I will never forget how she made me feel. She made my bridesmaids, mother of bride, and mother of groom absolutely glow with beauty. Everyone was so pleased with her makeup services. We love you Erica!!!

Sent on 10/18/2019

Erica Colon Makeup Artistry's reply:

Oh my goodness Ali, thank you so much for all your kind words. You literally looked a princess on your big day. So beautiful!!

You ladies were the best. I was so happy you decided to book with me and we got to work together again.

I hope to do so again in the future.

Many blessings on your marriage.
    💜💜
  • Meghan

Meghan Mattoon · Married on 09/21/2019

Bridal & Co-Maids of Honor Makeup

Erica has an exceptional talent, and I am so glad that I was able to snag her for my wedding! She was timely, professional and personable at both the trial appointment and wedding. My girls and I are makeup minimalists, and the ceremony was outdoors. Therefore, we wanted our makeup to highlight our features without being heavy or overly dramatic. All three of us received airbrushing and I had lashes applied. I love that Erica uses the airbrush for foundation, but does regular brush application for eyes. The result is very soft and natural – exactly what we wanted. And to top it off, our makeup lasted all day and night. I highly recommend Erica!

Erica Colon Makeup Artistry 11
    Erica Colon Makeup Artistry 12
    Erica Colon Makeup Artistry 13
    Erica Colon Makeup Artistry 14
    Sent on 11/25/2019

Erica Colon Makeup Artistry's reply:

I'm so happy to hear you and your girls were pleased with your makeup. You all were a blast.

Many blessings!

Shawna Kunkle · Married on 09/14/2019

She made me look and feel beautiful on my wedding day

I was married in September and Erica did a excellent job with all our makeup. She was punctual, professional, and made each of my bridesmaids look and feel beautiful. She made me look and feel beautiful as well. I received so many compliments on my special day. I would recommend Erica for anyone who has a special occasion they want to look beautiful at. Thank you Erica

Sent on 10/01/2019

Erica Colon Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you for your kind review Shawna.

I had a wonderful time with you and your family. Everyone was so gorgeous.

Thank you for trusting me with doing your makeup for your big day.
    Many blessings for your marriage!

melissa · Married on 08/31/2019

I want to hire Erica to do my makeup every day!

I will say that Erica is a pleasure to work with and extremely professional. All of my wedding guests commented on my makeup and my bridesmaids makeup all night. I don’t think I have ever felt more beautiful in my entire life.

Sent on 09/08/2019

Erica Colon Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much Melissa!

Best wishes on your marriage! I hope to work with you again in the future.
  • Beverly

Beverly · Married on 07/27/2019

Excellent, professional, amazing final look

Very professional, even while getting my veil on I got emotional and she helped me thru it. I am not a make up person but the airbrush was great I didn’t feel it at all. Would definitely us her again.

Erica Colon Makeup Artistry 15
    Sent on 08/02/2019

Erica Colon Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much for allowing me the pleasure of doing your makeup on one of the most important days of your life.

You were the most beautiful bride.
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 07/07/2019

Highly Recommended

Stop scrolling, stop searching, book her while you can!! Erica is HANDS DOWN, THE BEST with makeup and hair styling that I have had the pleasure to use. She truly cares! She takes the time to understand what you are wanting and looking for, and WOW does she deliver!!! She is personable and walks you through the process so you can see the beauty she is bestowing upon you In real time. I have never been more pleased, and happy with a service provided. I assure you, you will not be disappointed. Thank you again Erica!! You made the day that much more enjoyable!!!

Sent on 09/02/2019

Erica Colon Makeup Artistry's reply:

Wow! Always so sweet Kim.
    Thank you so much for allowing me the pleasure of glamming you up. You are so beautiful and made my job so much more easier.
    Thank you for your amazing review.

• Carol

Carol · Married on 04/13/2019

Expert Make up

Erica did the make up for my daughters wedding. She did the bridal party and myself, the mother of the bride. Everyone wanted to look natural and she definitely accomplished that. I would highly recommend her. She traveled with Kristie High who did the girls hair. She also was excellent. If you need both done they are the girls to call!

Sent on 04/27/2019

Carol,

Thank you so much for trusting me with doing your daughter and her bridal party's makeup, as well as yourself. Everyone of the girls are a natural beauty, so it made my work a lot easier. Thank you all for being so polite and welcoming.

I hope Jane's day was everything she wanted it to be.
    Best wishes to the newlyweds and her family.

God bless you all!
  • Ariel

Ariel · Married on 02/02/2019

Beautiful work of art and a pleasure to work with!

Erica is incredibly talented, her make-up skills are truely a work of art. She is passionate and takes great pride in her work. It was a pleasure to work with her! Erica and her colleague did my make-up, my 5 bridesmaids and my mother and mother-in-laws make-up for my wedding and we were all amazed with the beauty of her work! I’ve never felt so beautiful and my friends and family felt exactly the same way. I would highly recommend Erica for her amazing skills, sweet personailty and ability to make you feel the best you’ve ever felt! Thank you for your amazing talents!

Erica Colon Makeup Artistry 16
    Sent on 02/16/2019

Ariel,

Thank you so much for your kind words. You and your entire bridal were absolutely beautiful, which made my job so much easier. I'm so thankful I got to be a part of your big day.

Best wishes and God Bless your marriage!!

Morgan · Married on 10/13/2018

AMAZING, super organized!

Erica was super sweet, and incredibly talented with her work. She is extremely organized and responsive. So easy to work with, I would book her again and again! You will not be disappointed if you book her for your wedding or special event. She made me feel so beautiful on my big day!

Erica Colon Makeup Artistry 17
    Sent on 10/23/2018

Dear Morgan,

Thank you so much for your kind words. You and your entire bridal party are such sweet, beautiful girls. I'm so glad I got to be a part of your big day. Best wishes on your marriage!

Anita · Married on 10/05/2018

Erica was AMAZING to work with!

Erica did such an amazing job on the entire bridal party for my daughters wedding on October 5, 2018. She is so friendly, professional and really cares about what you want. We all had airbrush makeup and most of the girls had lash extensions...I would recommend Erica to anyone who is looking for the perfect makeup for your special occasion...whatever that occasion may be!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Anita,
    Thank you so much for trusting me on your daughter's big day. Everyone was extremely friendly and so welcoming, not to mention beautiful. I hope to work with you all again in the future sometime.

Jackie · Married on 09/01/2018

Very highly recommend!! Erica was really great - she was extremely responsive, professional, and down to earth. No complaints at all from anyone whose make-up she did (and there were complaints for other things that day - just nothing but praises for Erica!)

Sent on 09/26/2018

Erica Colon Makeup Artistry's reply:

Jackie, I am so happy everyone was pleased with their makeup. Thank you for trusting me with one of the most important days of your life. I wish you many blessings in your marriage.

Kristie · Married on 08/17/2018

I love working with Erica! She has done my makeup many times and always does a fabulous job! Im soo excited to have her as my makeup artist again in August for my wedding.

Erica Colon Makeup Artistry 18
    Erica Colon Makeup Artistry 19
    Erica Colon Makeup Artistry 20
    Erica Colon Makeup Artistry 21
    Erica Colon Makeup Artistry 22
    Sent on 01/23/2018

Erica Colon Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Kristie, you are to sweet. I always enjoy doing your makeup.

Jacquelyn · Married on 05/26/2018

Wedding makeup

Erica was extremely friendly and listened to all my wants and needs. Erica did my makeup (Bride), my mother’s and two of my bridesmaids. She made me fell beautiful and look even better!!!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Jacquelyn,
    Thank you so much for your kind words!
    You were so beautiful. I'm glad you chose me to be a part of your big day. Everyone was so friendly and polite. I hope to work with you again in the future.

Nicole · Married on 06/10/2018

Erica and Kristie were absolutely amazing! They were professional but personable and worked with me on all my ideas. I can't thank them enough!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Erica Colon Makeup Artistry's reply:

Nicole, thank you for your kind words. We had a great time with you, your friends and your family. You were absolutely stunning. Blessings to your new marriage.

Kerri · Married on 09/16/2018

So easy to work with!

Erica was great! She made me look flawless and was so nice and easy to work with! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Kerri,
    Thank you so much for your review. Your were so kind and a pleasure to work with. Best wishes on your marriage.