Alexandra Fol Makeup Artistry

Hershey, PA View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Based out of Hershey, Pennsylvania, Alexandra Fol Makeup Artistry provides a range of beauty services for engaged clients. Alexandra Fol, the owner and leading makeup artist, has a strong love for her craft and will strive to enhance each client’s natural beauty. She understands the importance of your wedding nuptials and will create a beautiful look that ignites your inner glow as you walk down the aisle.

Experience

Alexandra has more than 20 years of experience within the makeup and hair beauty industry. She discovered her passion for artistry in 1999 when she started with the renowned beauty brand known as Lancome. She developed her skill set and technical abilities while working with an array of brands including Dior, Elizabeth Arden, Bobbi Brown, and MAC cosmetics. Today, Alexandra specializes in airbrush makeup applications which leave flawless finishes for her clients.

Clients can avail of a variety of beauty services including contouring, eye makeup, natural makeup, false lash application, and tattoo coverage. Alexandra understands the importance of a seamless experience, offering group services and discounts, trials, and on-site sessions. She will get to know each client on a personal level, gaining an understanding of their preferred style and tastes.

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$25

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$25

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$75

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$75

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$75

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$75

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Makeup
Group Discounts

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

Liz Getting married on 06/18/2022

Comfy and beautiful in my own skin

Alex did my trial for my wedding and she made me feel and look great. She was super light with the makeup- nothing heavy handed and her beside manner made me feel like she was family. She glammed me up, but I still looked like myself. I also didn’t breakout the next day. Booked her for my wedding!

Alexandra Fol Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you Liz! It was such a pleasure working with you and I look forward to working with you again! You are such a beautiful person and your family is absolutely lovely!!
    Hannah S. Married on 04/29/2022

Wonderful wedding make-up

Alex was personable and professional. She listened to what I wanted and suggested styles that would work with my skin tone. She took great pictures of her work and made me and my bridesmaids feel beautiful. I would recommend her for all weddings and events. If I ever need professional make up done again, Alex will be on the top of my list to call.
  • Hannah
    Hannah W. Married on 11/13/2021

Better than Perfect Makeup

Do you want flawless airbrush makeup at a reasonable price? Do you want your makeup cry-proof, rain-proof, and dance-proof? Do you want a makeup artist who feels like a friend? Well, this is the vender for you! Alex went above and beyond to make my wedding day perfect. She specializes in airbrush and will make it as fancy or natural as you’d want it. I prefer more natural makeup and Alex delivered. Every detail from foundation to eyebrows to fake lashes looked incredible yet still like it was my face. In her package for me, she stayed until after pictures so my makeup was spot on for photos (highly recommend this add on). She made all of my bridesmaids feel and look uniquely like themselves. Alex is so personable and can make anybody feel comfortable in her chair. Do yourself a favor, and pick Alex for makeup. I promise not only people will gasp and ask who did your makeup so beautifully, but you will feel at ease and relaxed in Alex’s hands.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Deals

Alexandra Fol Makeup Artistry 1
Exclusive

Hershey, PA Hershey, PA, 17033
(516) 993-9768
Location of (Alexandra Fol Makeup Artistry)

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding