Gettysburg Day Spa, LLC

Gettysburg, PA View map

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! Gettysburg Day Spa offers a complete menu of bridal services for you and your whole party. Our dedicated wedding coordinator is available to assist you in planning your special day. Salon and spa services are scheduled to meet your wedding day timeline so you can enjoy a worry-free day.

We have professional stylists with 5-15 years of experience who will work with you to achieve the look you envision. Our licensed aestheticians are trained make-up artists who will work with you to create a lasting, flawless look.

Our goal is to create a relaxed and enjoyable experience as you prepare for your wedding. We also offer half and full day spa packages at our downtown Gettysburg location and at The Spa at The Lodges, our newest facility.

We book wedding party services on a first come, first served basis and will plan every detail during the completion of the bridal agreement process. Our dedicated weddings@gettysburgdayspa.com email opens the lines of communication for all brides preparing for their special day. Contact us as soon as you have a date set and we will answer any questions you may have for hair, skin, nail and body care services.

• Black-owned
  • Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$40

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$79

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$79

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$60

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$49

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$79

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$75

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$79

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$39

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the base price for manicures?

$30

What is the base price for pedicures?

$50

What is the starting price for facials?

$65

What is the starting price for massage therapy?

$65

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Facials
Manicure / Pedicure
Massages
Men's Grooming
Spa
Skincare

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing
Waxing

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

illustration question

4.6 out of 5 rating

• Bianca&Jared
    Bianca Married on 08/27/2022

10 out of 10 amazing

We loved working with the Gettysburg Day Spa to make our vision of our wedding come true. Gettysburg Day Spa is absolutely outstanding with their professionalism customer service timeliness and in the sense that they felt like family. They did an impeccable job on her hair and make up. 12 out of 12 women were completely satisfied with the outcome of their look for the day which is hard to do. I would highly recommend using them for your wedding or events. awesome amazing love them.

Gettysburg Day Spa, LLC's reply:

Thank you Bianca for your kind words. We agree, that our stylists and make-up artists are fantastic! We wish you all the best!
    Hannah M. Married on 04/22/2022

Amazing makeup/hair!

Amanda and her team did an excellent job taking care of me and my bridal party. During my trial they paid attention to each detail in order to assure that everything would proceed smoothly on the day of the wedding. The hair and makeup artists arrived on time with all their supplies and worked so effectively that they were even able to finish early, which helped to relieve one of my biggest stressors! I was so impressed with their professionalism and their value in comparison with other vendors.

Gettysburg Day Spa, LLC's reply:

Hi Hannah! Thank you for your glowing review. We do agree that all of the team are wonderful and know how to take special care of our brides. Shout out to Kacey, Siarra, Rhiannon, Mikayla Amanda and Lexus!
  • Megan
    Megan Married on 10/19/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Never felt more beautiful!

The women at this spa know what they are doing!!! I鈥檝e never felt more beautiful!! My makeup was perfect even though I changed what we had agreed on during my trial and my hair was everything I wanted and more. My bridesmaids hair were beautiful and the hair stylist also helped me surprise one of them with an inside joke with her hair. They worked with me for my schedule and made sure we were ready with plenty of tine to spare!!

Gettysburg Day Spa, LLC's reply:

鉂わ笍 Thank you Megan for your review! We agree, we do have a great team of Stylists and Makeup artists.
  • illustration stars

43 photos 路 09/14/2019

The Links At Gettysburg The Links At Gettysburg Country Club Weddings

Love this place!!

Wyndham Gettysburg Wyndham Gettysburg Hotel Weddings

Kathy and her staff are always willing to go above and beyond for that feeling or look that you are looking for. Their spa services are phenomenal. I highly recommend the Gettysburg Day Spa for anyone looking for that unique experience. They also do couples massages.

The Lodges at Gettysburg
4.5 out of 5 rating , 45 Reviews
路 Wedding Dresses

730 Chambersburg Road Gettysburg, 17325

Monday 9-6 Tuesday 9-8 Wednesday 9-8 Thursday 9-8 Friday 9-6 Saturday 9-4
Location of (Gettysburg Day Spa, LLC)

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding