Great Scott Productions

Great Scott Productions 1
Great Scott Productions 2

Michelle · Married on 11/18/2018

What a fun evening!!

We were very happy with Great Scott Productions and highly recommend our DJ, Scott Albin. The planning process was easy and included an online playlist where we could pick our favorite songs. We also chose the uplighting package which really added to the beauty of the venue. Scott was very responsive to emails and phone calls and offered suggestions when needed. He did a wonderful job with announcements, and most of all did a fantastic job keeping guests of all ages on the dance floor all evening!! Thank you, Scott, for making our reception so much fun!

• Elena

Elena · Married on 09/29/2018

Even Our Grandparents Were Dancing!

Great Scott Productions was exceptional from start to finish. My husband and I found them through a friends wedding and are so happy we did! Scott was on top of coordinating everything leading up to the wedding and was always available when we had questions. We had Pat as our DJ for our wedding day and he absolutely killed it! We're still getting compliments about how much fun everyone had almost a month after the wedding! If you're looking for someone that's professional and is going to get everyone dancing (yes, even your grandparents), book these guys. You won't be disappointed!

• Sergio

Sergio · Married on 09/28/2018

Kept the party going

His skills as an emcee were impressive. None of his equipment suffered any sort of hitch. His flexibility with the playlist made the music super personable. We can’t express how happy we were with his efforts. Every step of the way, he was willing to answer all questions. Simply sublime!!

Great Scott Productions 3
    Great Scott Productions 4

Great Scott Productions FAQ

• What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

• Holly Hills Country Club
    Holly Hills Country Club Country Club Weddings

An all around awesome company to work with!

• Ceremony by Rachael
    Ceremony by Rachael Wedding Officiants

Simply Amazing! I have worked with Scott (and other members of his team) several times and each and every time I am blown away at his/their professionalism, kindness, and wealth of knowledge. As an officiant, I am appreciative when I have not only a competent DJ who works hard to assure the couples' best interest are in mind, but also one in which provides a high quality of service with exceptional and reliable equipment (that is not an eye-sore!). Whether I'm at a remote location (that doesn't have a power source readily available), or I have additional music selections incorporated in the middle of my ceremony format, I know I can rely on Scott and his team to execute my needs perfectly for a smooth and seamless ceremony, which sets the tone for the evening of fun and festivities!

• Tori Nefores Photography
    Tori Nefores Photography Wedding Photographers

Scott is an AMAZING dj. Always happy to see him when I arrive to a wedding reception! Highly recommend.

• Westminster, 21157 See on map