Westminster, MD 21157 Map · Phone number

Great Scott Productions 6
  • Cassie

Cassie · Married on 06/01/2019

Pat McDonald

My husband and I had a great time getting to know Pat from Great Scott Productions and working on our wedding reception with him - he had great insight on how to structure the timeline and keep guests happy and get them on the dance floor. Pat was professional and gave our reception a great vibe while keeping things moving. It was also easy to use their website’s portal and pick out the songs we wanted.

Sent on 06/04/2019

Casey · Married on 05/11/2019

Great experience

Scott was so great at our wedding. He provides you with an online playlist creator for must plays, play if you can, and do not plays at the reception. He even let me create a separate cocktail hour request list as well. Our first dance song wasn’t in his database initially and he added it without any issue or hesitation. He was really energetic and kept the party going. Our uplighting provided by him also looked great- & he had so many color options for it. Definitely would recommend

Sent on 05/20/2019

Ashlynn Parker · Married on 05/04/2019

A DJ makes reception and Scott is the BEST

Scott is an incredible DJ. He has a very organized form that you fill out before the wedding, calls you to discuss any questions he has, and even provides much needed advice when questions arise. I was very nervous for the big day, and he was very reassuring and made sure there was nothing extra that I needed to worry about. The day of was perfect. He created a beautiful monogram to be projected on a bare wall that we had at our venue. He played the songs I wanted, but I also told him he could use his judgment and throw in whatever songs he thought would make for a good time. My dance floor was PACKED and everyone left saying it was the best wedding they had been to. I can’t say enough good things about him! We are also happy to have him as our DJ later this year for my sisters wedding! Thanks for everything Scott! If there was a way to give you more than 5 stars, I would because you deserve it!

Sent on 05/15/2019

Great Scott Productions FAQ

• What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

• Holly Hills Country Club
    Holly Hills Country Club Country Club Weddings

An all around awesome company to work with!

• Ceremony by Rachael
    Ceremony by Rachael Wedding Officiants

Simply Amazing! I have worked with Scott (and other members of his team) several times and each and every time I am blown away at his/their professionalism, kindness, and wealth of knowledge. As an officiant, I am appreciative when I have not only a competent DJ who works hard to assure the couples' best interest are in mind, but also one in which provides a high quality of service with exceptional and reliable equipment (that is not an eye-sore!). Whether I'm at a remote location (that doesn't have a power source readily available), or I have additional music selections incorporated in the middle of my ceremony format, I know I can rely on Scott and his team to execute my needs perfectly for a smooth and seamless ceremony, which sets the tone for the evening of fun and festivities!

• Tori Nefores Photography
    Tori Nefores Photography Wedding Photographers

Scott is an AMAZING dj. Always happy to see him when I arrive to a wedding reception! Highly recommend.

• Westminster, 21157 See on map