Great Scott Productions Reviews

Great Scott Productions 5
Great Scott Productions 6

Alex · Married on 10/12/2019

Great DJ Company, especially DJ Pat

We talked to Scott throughout most of the planning process and he was very responsive, helpful, and accommodating with everything. For the event itself Pat was our DJ. He gave us a call a couple days ahead of the event and we could tell that he had thoroughly read through the questionnaire we had filled out. He immediately picked up the vibe we wanted for both the ceremony and reception, had great suggestions, and was well prepared for the event. During the event, he was really great for keeping together the flow of the ceremony and reception and was flexible for any last minute changes. I would highly recommend Great Scott Productions and DJ Pat.

Sent on 10/16/2019
  • Adrianna

Adrianna · Married on 09/28/2019

A Night of Partying

DJ Mark E was PHENOMENAL! He really read the room and knew how to keep the party going. He kept my husband and I laughing with every interaction we had with him and he delivered on everything with the music from our ceremony to our reception. Our guests partied so hard a pair of shoes completely fell apart from dancing all night. Couldn't have asked for a better DJ for our special day. Additionally, we hired Great Scott to provide our photo booth and it was a hit with our guests. They had great props and the attendant was kind enough to turn the machine back on at the end of the night jus so my husband and I could take some pictures together because we couldn't get to it earlier in the night. Highly recommend Great Scott!!

Sent on 10/01/2019
  • W

Wanda Gemmell · Married on 09/21/2019

Absolutely fabulous!!

When my son and daughter in law got engaged, Scott was the first vendor that was contracted. They attended a wedding the year before and were amazed. He is very professional and personable as well. Look no further, you will NOT be disappointed. Thank you Scott for a fabulous night. One that the kids won't ever forget. Taylor (bride) did not leave the dance floor the entire evening.

Sent on 09/27/2019
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 09/21/2019

Look no further - your perfect DJ is right here!

Scott was such a joy to work with. He was the very first vendor that I booked because I was that confident that he had to be a part of our day. He did such a great job and had everyone out on the dance floor. If you’re looking for someone who pays attention to the small details, is easy to communicate with, and makes sure the dance floor is packed then look no further because he’s your guy!

Sent on 10/03/2019

George · Married on 08/10/2019

Amazing DJ!!

Scott was amazing with helping us get everything perfect for our wedding day. He provided everything we needed to pick the perfect music. The party never stopped and all of our guests were dancing and singing all night!!!

Sent on 09/25/2019
  • Cassie

Cassie · Married on 06/01/2019

Pat McDonald

My husband and I had a great time getting to know Pat from Great Scott Productions and working on our wedding reception with him - he had great insight on how to structure the timeline and keep guests happy and get them on the dance floor. Pat was professional and gave our reception a great vibe while keeping things moving. It was also easy to use their website’s portal and pick out the songs we wanted.

Sent on 06/04/2019

Casey · Married on 05/11/2019

Great experience

Scott was so great at our wedding. He provides you with an online playlist creator for must plays, play if you can, and do not plays at the reception. He even let me create a separate cocktail hour request list as well. Our first dance song wasn’t in his database initially and he added it without any issue or hesitation. He was really energetic and kept the party going. Our uplighting provided by him also looked great- & he had so many color options for it. Definitely would recommend

Sent on 05/20/2019

Ashlynn Parker · Married on 05/04/2019

A DJ makes reception and Scott is the BEST

Scott is an incredible DJ. He has a very organized form that you fill out before the wedding, calls you to discuss any questions he has, and even provides much needed advice when questions arise. I was very nervous for the big day, and he was very reassuring and made sure there was nothing extra that I needed to worry about. The day of was perfect. He created a beautiful monogram to be projected on a bare wall that we had at our venue. He played the songs I wanted, but I also told him he could use his judgment and throw in whatever songs he thought would make for a good time. My dance floor was PACKED and everyone left saying it was the best wedding they had been to. I can’t say enough good things about him! We are also happy to have him as our DJ later this year for my sisters wedding! Thanks for everything Scott! If there was a way to give you more than 5 stars, I would because you deserve it!

Sent on 05/15/2019
  • Kati

Kati Hale · Married on 04/13/2019

Scottish Wedding with Brian

I stumbled onto Great Scott at a wedding expo by accident - and it was the best luck! We had a lot of Irish and Scottish touches in our wedding and the groom and groomsmen wore kilts. Brian, our DJ, is Scottish, and brought his kilt and his accent and knew exactly what I meant when I wanted Celtic influences. The website was easy to use leading up the wedding, and everything was smooth. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/28/2019
  • Molly

Molly Bizon · Married on 03/22/2019

Zoo Wedding Fun

Scott was absolutely amazing to work with. He was helpful in the planning process and we had such an amazing night. Many of our guests complimented how great they thought Scott did as well! Thank you again Scott for helping Josh and I make our big day amazing!

Sent on 04/22/2019
    Great Scott Productions 7
    Great Scott Productions 8
    Great Scott Productions 9
    Great Scott Productions 10

Michelle · Married on 11/18/2018

What a fun evening!!

We were very happy with Great Scott Productions and highly recommend our DJ, Scott Albin. The planning process was easy and included an online playlist where we could pick our favorite songs. We also chose the uplighting package which really added to the beauty of the venue. Scott was very responsive to emails and phone calls and offered suggestions when needed. He did a wonderful job with announcements, and most of all did a fantastic job keeping guests of all ages on the dance floor all evening!! Thank you, Scott, for making our reception so much fun!

Sent on 01/08/2019
  • Elena

Elena · Married on 09/29/2018

Even Our Grandparents Were Dancing!

Great Scott Productions was exceptional from start to finish. My husband and I found them through a friends wedding and are so happy we did! Scott was on top of coordinating everything leading up to the wedding and was always available when we had questions. We had Pat as our DJ for our wedding day and he absolutely killed it! We're still getting compliments about how much fun everyone had almost a month after the wedding! If you're looking for someone that's professional and is going to get everyone dancing (yes, even your grandparents), book these guys. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 10/15/2018
  • Sergio

Sergio · Married on 09/28/2018

Kept the party going

His skills as an emcee were impressive. None of his equipment suffered any sort of hitch. His flexibility with the playlist made the music super personable. We can’t express how happy we were with his efforts. Every step of the way, he was willing to answer all questions. Simply sublime!!

Sent on 12/21/2018
    Great Scott Productions 11
    Great Scott Productions 12

Andrea · Married on 09/22/2018

These guys are great!

These guys are great (pun intended)! Price is reasonable, and Scott and his staff are very friendly. The process is made easier by their online planning tools. You do not need to meet with your DJ in person before the event unless you want to which can be very helpful for busy brides! They also offer other services including lighting and photo booths. We added a photo booth and our guests loved it!
    Photo credit given to Gobrail photography

Sent on 11/21/2018

Tara · Married on 09/21/2018

Need a DJ?! Look no further

If you're looking for a DJ, look no further; I would highly recommend Great Scott Productions! Scott was absolutely amazing from start to finish. We first met Scott at a local wedding expo and immediately knew he was the DJ we wanted. He was able to answer all questions whether it was before we booked him, weeks before the wedding, or day of. The planning process was made simple with everything online. You were able input all your wedding information on the website, pick songs you wanted, and even did not want. The music catered to all age levels, and kept our guest on the dance floor all night.

Scott was very personable, accommodating, and fun to work with. He interacted with the guests, took requests, and kept the party going all night long.

Overall great, easy going experience that made it a night to remember. I would highly recommend Great Scoot Productions for your DJ needs!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Aiko · Married on 09/15/2018

Great Scott Productions is the best! Brian and I had the pleasure of having Scott as our DJ, Uplighting, and Photo booth services for our Wedding. He is very friendly and made sure the music played at our Ceremony and Reception were perfect! He worked with us to make sure all the music we love to hear were played at the wedding. His Uplighting decorations for our venue were beautiful. Scott kept the party going on the dance floor all night! Our guests also loved taking pictures at the very shiny lit up photo booth station as well. We recommend Scott to everyone we know! Thank you Great Scott Productions for helping us make our Wedding day soo special and full of happy tears and laughter!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Liz Jobse · Married on 09/08/2018

Full dance floor all night!

Scott was so great to work with! My husband and I had oddly specific ceremony music which has probably never been played at a wedding ceremony before but Scott was so on board and made it work so well! He was very helpful with all the mic set up and keeping us on track for different events (speeches, bouquet toss, etc.) He was extremely fun and energetic and the dance floor was full the whole time (with all ages) so that speaks for itself. We loved working with Scott and would definitely recommend him!

Sent on 02/04/2019

Anya · Married on 08/05/2018

Scott was so fantastic to work with for our wedding day! He is very personable, passionate and reasonably priced. Even helped us out last minute with making sure specific songs were done for certain moments and even gave suggestions about certain things we didn't think about before. Everyone had a blast dancing at our wedding and he made sure all the guests (including us) were cared for! We would 100% use him again!!!

Sent on 08/22/2018

Tiffany · Married on 07/21/2018

True to their name, Great Scott is great!!! Their online planning tool is a big help, and communications with both Brian and Scott were much appreciated. From beginning to end, DJ Brian was engaging and fun. Even though we had a power outage, he kept the party going strong, even later than anticipated! Definitely two thumbs up!!!

Sent on 08/02/2018

Maggie · Married on 07/08/2018

We were reccomended Great Scott Productions through a family friend and we’re quickly impressed with his responsiveness and eagerness to work with us. We worked with Scott directly and from our first correspondence to our wedding day he was always available to us. He played all the songs we wanted and did a great job reading the crowd to get a feel for what to play next. Our guests had a great time dancing the night away! Thank you Scott for making our special day unforgettable!

Sent on 07/17/2018

Amber · Married on 07/06/2018

Scott did a wonderful job! He kept our guests on the dance floor the entire night, exactly what we wanted!

Sent on 08/01/2018

Alexis · Married on 06/22/2018

If your looking for an amazing DJ, look no more! I first met Scott at the Frederick wedding expo and instantly knew that he had to be our DJ. He was very informative and answered all of our questions promptly. Once we found out he had our date opened, we booked him right away. Scott was not only our DJ but he did our uplighting as well. We also had the Photo Booth there too! The Photo Booth had so many fun props to choose from and our guests LOVED it. The uplighting added the perfect touch to our reception. From the moment we met him to the last goodbye on our wedding day, Scott was nothing short of AMAZING. 10/10 recommend :)

Sent on 08/02/2018

Cristen · Married on 06/15/2018

From the initial email to my actual wedding day, Great Scott Productions was a breeze to work with! Scott was very responsive to all of my emails and phone calls and answered all my questions in a way that was easy to understand. When my sisters performed a surprise rap at my reception, Scott was able to accommodate their music/mic needs on the spot. I'd recommend Great Scott Productions to anyone in need of a DJ!

Sent on 08/07/2018

Cristen · Married on 06/15/2018

Sent on 08/07/2018

Ben · Married on 05/27/2018

Scott was great! He provided great communication and value! Most importantly he kept the dance floor busy and good music playing. His website is great for choosing music and is very comprehensive for planning your wedding timeline. We had a great time and so did our guests! He played a variety of music that appealed to all ages. We highly recommend Scott for all your DJ needs!

Sent on 06/22/2018