Parkville, MD 21234 Map · Phone number

About An Event To Remember Entertainers

An Event To Remember Entertainers provides full service disc jockey and entertainment for weddings and other private functions. Call us to see how we can make your event memorable....(410) 933-0109.

Our wedding entertainers are devoted to helping you create an enjoyable event for you and your guests. We take the time to get to know you so we can give your dreams and ideas the focus they deserve and create an event that reflects your sense of style. Whether you require a quiet, or moderate, or lively entertainer, we make sure our staff fits your needs.

We specialize in weddings. We coordinate with your vendors (caterers, photographers, videographer) to help design your day and ensure a smoothly run, stress-free event.

We are polite and professional when dealing with you, your family, friends, and other guests. We offer ideas and advice about the special moments during your reception such as special dances, introductions and announcements, toasts, cake-cutting, bouquet toss, etc.

We have music selections to meet the diverse tastes of guests of all ages and we take requests.

When you finally choose us to help you plan the day of your dreams, you will have 24/7 access to your professional wedding entertainer. This way if you ever have a question or concern you can contact them directly. Our philosophy is that you should be in direct contact with the person who is going to be entertaining you and your friends and family. That way there is never any confusion or miscommunication –EVER! Your entertainer works with you.

Please give us a call so we can show you why your wedding reception will be – An Event To Remember

A NOTE FROM Alex (Owner of An Event To Remember Entertainers)

I have been entertaining people throughout the Baltimore/Washington DC/Pennsylvania/Northern Virginia area since 1990. I have also performed as far north as Boston, as far south as Tampa Bay, and west to Colorado. My key to successfully entertaining people – Listening to what they want!

Since your event is a big deal to you, I have made it a big deal to me also. As an independent operator (not a multi-system DJ service), every event I do gets my personal attention. I do not feel comfortable sending out a bunch of deejays to your special event. It is just too difficult to make sure you and your guests have a great time. When you hire me, you get me – period. That’s my guarantee. I am not one of those DJs that say yes to every event and then scramble to find the music or fit into what you want. If I am not the right fit for the type of event you are planning, I will tell you. See, I want your event to be the best and I would rather you be happy with the entertainment you hired then to get somebody that has no idea what to do. If that means I have to refer you to another DJ, then I will give you the name and phone number of someone I trust will do a great job for you and believes in the same philosophy that I do. Not a lot of companies today will do that, call it my "Miracle on 34th Street" philosophy.

I treat every event as if I were the one hiring the entertainment. "If I were having this event, what type of disc jockey would I want?" I hope by me telling you how I plan my own personal events, it will give you, my client and friend, the confidence to know that I will do everything to make your party - An Event To Remember!

If you would like to discuss your event, call me at (410) 933-0109 or send me an email at Alex@AETRDJ.com.

I look forward to listening to you and helping you make your event fun and enjoyable.

Cheers,

Matt & Jaclyn's Wedding Saturday, October 1st, 2011
Matt & Jaclyn's Wedding Saturday, October 1st, 2011
img3781
An Event To Remember Entertainers
Father/Daughter dance - Bridget & Wily (Sept. 18, 2011)
Father/Daughter dance - Bridget & Wily (Sept. 18, 2011)
img1155

An Event To Remember Entertainers 1
An Event To Remember Entertainers 2

Kaylynn · Married on 10/06/2018

Alex is awesome!

Alex provided DJ services at my ceremony and wedding reception. He pays attention to how the crowd reacts to songs and knows when to switch things up to keep people entertained and dancing. I think he had the audio level perfect, it was not so loud that people couldn't talk to each other. He was great when it came to planning the music for our wedding and brought up things I hadn't even thought of. I wouldn't hesitate refer Alex to a friend or to hire him again. Thank you for Alex, for helping to make our special day go smoothly.

Sent on 10/17/2018

An Event To Remember Entertainers's reply:

Thank you Kaylynn so much. I can't tell you how much fun it was to be a part of your special day.

Cheers,
    Alex

Natalie · Married on 05/19/2018

Alex just DJed our wedding last weekend and it was seriously the best night ever!! (I know everyone says that about their wedding, but it was!!) He worked with me from start to finish (starting with meeting me and my fiance months out) to make sure that our day was as memorable as possible. When the weather didn't cooperate with us, he was totally amenable to making things work in the mud, and when our guests were having so much fun we decided to extend the wedding by an hour, he was totally down! He took all of our friend and family song requests, played super fun dance music, and read the crowd like a pro. He also did a fantastic job as an emcee, and made sure that everything ran smoothly. I would HIGHLY recommend Alex as your wedding DJ!! One of the best out there!!

Sent on 05/21/2018

Gabrielle · Married on 05/12/2018

I would 100% recommend anyone to use this service. Alex made my day amazing. He keep the energy up and keep the party going. He worked with us on picking the best songs. I guess you could say I am a bit bias, he is my uncle. But at the same time he did such a wonderful job and made the day special.

Sent on 05/14/2018

Award

An Event To Remember Entertainers FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 1,000.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Electronic, Hip Hop, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Raptor Productions
    Raptor Productions Wedding DJs

Alex with An Event To Remember Entertainers take much pride in the work that he does as it's also his passion. We have known Alex for many years and served on the board of the directors together for the Baltimore Area Disc Jockey Association. Working with other DJ's is one way we like to improve our craft as Alex has lead many seminars from his vast training and education workshops he attends regularly to became even better of an entertainer. We appreciate having AETRE and Alex as a pro we know and wish nothing but the best.

• Sounds of Success LLC
    Sounds of Success LLC Wedding DJs

I have been in the entertainment business for over 20 years, and have come across very few Disc Jockeys with the knowledge and professionalism as Alex Kolego of An Event to Remember Entertainers. Alex is a founding member of the Baltimore Area Disc Jockey Association and is exceptional in his field. It is truly a pleasure to work with An Event to Remember Entertainers. They handle all activities from planning to execution of event. They work very well with all venders, while demanding exceptional service as well. They are very punctual, as well as professional. You can not go wrong with services from An Event to Remember Entertainers.

• Red 5 Recordings
    Red 5 Recordings Wedding Videographers

Alex, with An Event to Remember Entertainers, is a great choice for your DJ! He had great sound, an amazing light show, and the guests loved him. He interacted with the couple & guests without being pushy, intrusive, or overbearing. He had them dancing all night long! It was great working with Alex and I hope I have the opportunity to do so again in the future.

• Parkville, 21234 See on map