Hampstead, MD 21074 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 10
  • Pricing

About Red 5 Recordings

Red 5 Recordings, an award winning videography company, will treat your video like it's our own. I have a unique talent for making YOUR video take on YOUR personality. I truly care about every detail from start to finish and my passion will show from the time we meet to the time you watch YOUR video.

Your wedding only happens once and you shouldn't take a chance on an amateur. Pictures are great, but video tells the story of your wedding day and captures all of the moments that you may have missed. Many clients of mine are so happy that they decided to go through with hiring a professional videographer and they admit that at the beginning, they almost didn't budget for one.

Finding the right videographer for your wedding is very important. The most important people working for you on your wedding day are those that are capturing your memories; the photographer and the videographer. After your wedding day passes, you are left with only a few things. You have the top of your cake, your photos and your video. Don't just trust those extremely important memories to just anyone. I am a full time freelance audio/video professional. Make sure you choose the right company to create a lasting memory that you and your future generations will absolutely treasure.

I can provide you with many references from my previous customers and can provide samples as well. Please feel free to browse my online samples and please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience by phone or email. I'm an honest person who truly cares about his job and will do everything to make your wedding day perfect!

For samples, go to:

378d89cdcffc23b9 1386566321942 1150675102001562072560341141157496
1150675102001562072560341141157496

• Videos 6

20 Reviews for Red 5 Recordings

Zach was great to work with as our wedding videographer. Several friends of our have used Zach at their weddings and after seeing their videos and meeting with Zach in person, we knew he would be perfect for our wedding. Zach was at both our ceremony and reception, but we hardly knew he was there. He was a true professional throughout our wedding planning and wedding day. You will not be sorry if you use Zach and Red 5 Recordings as your wedding day videographer!!

Sent on 06/10/2015

I cannot even begin to describe how much we LOVE our wedding video! Zach is incredibly talented and was so wonderful to work with. At first I was hesitant whether or not I wanted a wedding video because of how expensive they tend to cost but Zach is affordable, and the wedding videos he makes are the best I have ever seen! I am so happy we ended up getting such an amazing wedding video so we can relive those beautiful memories for years to come! You will not regret choosing Zach as your videographer, he is the best!

Sent on 02/13/2014

Zach was such a pleasure to work with. Our wedding video turned out AMAZING and our highlights video couldn't of been anymore perfect! He is so friendly and dedicated to his job. He captured every moment of our special day.Use Zach for your wedding or any special event- Flexible, responsive professional.

Sent on 12/17/2013

Red 5 Recordings Pricing

Red 5 Recordings Price Rates

Red 5 Recordings FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,595.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary
  • What videography services do you offer? Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage

• An Event To Remember Entertainers
    An Event To Remember Entertainers Wedding DJs

Absolute pleasure working with Zach from Red 5. Saturday night's wedding with Jaclyn & Matt was a breeze. Zach is a professional and between our getting the crowd going and his skills, the bride and groom will have a DVD worth sharing! Thanks Zach!

• Jim Wrigley Photography Inc.
    Jim Wrigley Photography Inc. Wedding Photographers

Zach is a true PRO, you wont be disappointed in your decision to choose Red5 to video your wedding!

• Hampstead, 21074 See on map