Red 5 Recordings Reviews

20 | Hampstead, MD

20 Reviews for Red 5 Recordings

Zach was great to work with as our wedding videographer. Several friends of our have used Zach at their weddings and after seeing their videos and meeting with Zach in person, we knew he would be perfect for our wedding. Zach was at both our ceremony and reception, but we hardly knew he was there. He was a true professional throughout our wedding planning and wedding day. You will not be sorry if you use Zach and Red 5 Recordings as your wedding day videographer!!

Sent on 06/10/2015

I cannot even begin to describe how much we LOVE our wedding video! Zach is incredibly talented and was so wonderful to work with. At first I was hesitant whether or not I wanted a wedding video because of how expensive they tend to cost but Zach is affordable, and the wedding videos he makes are the best I have ever seen! I am so happy we ended up getting such an amazing wedding video so we can relive those beautiful memories for years to come! You will not regret choosing Zach as your videographer, he is the best!

Sent on 02/13/2014

Zach was such a pleasure to work with. Our wedding video turned out AMAZING and our highlights video couldn't of been anymore perfect! He is so friendly and dedicated to his job. He captured every moment of our special day.Use Zach for your wedding or any special event- Flexible, responsive professional.

Sent on 12/17/2013
  • RANYATTA

RANYATTA · Married on 05/18/2013

Zach was excellent! I was very pleased with his level of service. He is by far my favorite vendor. If you are looking for a wedding videographer, Zach is the man! He is fantastic!

Sent on 12/17/2013

Anna · Married on 04/06/2013

We chose Zach at Red 5 Recordings after reading numerous 5 star reviews about his work. My husband and I are over the moon excited about how AMAZING our wedding DVD turned out! It was edited to perfection and was so much more entertaining then just having the raw, unedited footage. Zach's style and his professionalism are of the highest quality. He had never met our photographer (a family friend) and she had only the best compliments of how respectful and easy to work with he was. Additionally, he was always very quick with his email responses and always willing to speak with Chad or myself about any last minute details, etc. Highly recommended!!

Sent on 06/27/2013

Sarah · Married on 06/23/2012

I can't even explain how great Zach was! My photographer was unorganized and Zach was giving him directions to help things go smoothly. That is definitely going above and beyond your job. He arrived early and stayed until the very end. He worked the entire night and made sure that he was there to capture every special moment at our wedding and every person that was there. It meant so much to us that he cared so much about making our video perfect for us. Thank you so much Zach!!!

Sent on 10/05/2012

Kira · Married on 06/09/2012

Zach was amazing! He arrived early (just because we asked & he didn't charge us extra) and filmed EVERYTHING! He was super creative and fun to work with. We are SO happy with our videos.. they are the perfect combination of creative editing and natural documentation of the day. Thanks for allowing us to relive our special day over and over again, Zach!

Sent on 09/17/2012

jane · Married on 05/08/2012

very professional and committed to everything he's doing.he was there for us all throughout the rain!!!didnt mind running and following us in our go cart...we willl remember our very special day because you made it special for us zach...Thanks again

Sent on 07/29/2012

suzette · Married on 04/27/2012

We were overjoyed with Zach. He was there before everyone and stayed thru our last dance.
    The video when it came was absolutely fabulous. He set everything to music that matched without question. I would definetly use him again and again. We got more than what we ever expected. Pleasant and dedicated to his work. Excellent!

Sent on 05/31/2012

Amber · Married on 01/14/2012

We could not be happier. Photos capture moments he captured the night. We missed half of the wedding taking pictures or behind the scenes. Zach was able to give us that time back by capturing it on video. The editing was amazing and after watching it our family wanted to watch it again and again. It was even coordinated to music. He was extremely professional and did not intrude into the wedding. He made sure he was in seven places at once and did not miss a thing. He has blue-ray copies and makes disk covers and DVD covers. We are so grateful for his service. It was worth every penny. We highly recommend.

Sent on 05/09/2012

Jonald · Married on 12/10/2011

Red 5 Recordings worked with me to make sure I was getting everything that I wanted in my wedding video. They made sure they captured as many memories that they possibly could. They were great to work with and I was so very pleased with the end product I received. I would recommend them to anyone who wants a quality video that captures their most memorable moments.

Sent on 02/28/2012

Aneka · Married on 11/19/2011

We really enjoyed working with Zach. From the first meeting it was obvious that he takes pride in his work. He was ontime and made sure to get all of the moments that were so special. The day goes by so fast. We're glad that Zach was there to capture our special day.

Sent on 02/29/2012

Kristen and Jon · Married on 11/11/2011

We weren't sure about getting a videographer in the beginning. Then we talked to Zach, who was flexible and understands people have a budget and was willing to work with us. He was professional and easy to work with. He was easy to get a hold of and responded in a reasonable time frame. He send us a highlights video a couple days before the video arrived and even uploaded it on facebook so out of town guests could view it. This made us so excited to see the full video! He is amazing, I cant even explain the littlest things he caught at the wedding that made the video complete, the smallest, but coolest was the raspberry twirling in the champagne it just added something to the video. Look at the 100% rating, he is so worth it...you wont be disappointed!

Sent on 01/24/2012
  • F

Robert · Married on 10/29/2011

Zach did an amazing job with our wedding video. He captured so many amazing moments from the wedding and put them together in such a fantastic way to make it all flow beautifully together. He gave us great direction in picking songs for the video and was extremely professional in all our meetings. I would highly recommend him to anyone for a wedding video.

Sent on 10/09/2012

Megan · Married on 09/30/2011

Zachary did an amazing job on our video. Definitely takes the time with his clients and is very flexible and reasonable in price.

Sent on 12/13/2011

Megan · Married on 09/24/2011

Zach did a wonderful job of catching all the important moments of our wedding. He was wonderful at responding to borderline crazy bridal emails with patience :)
    The footage was great and the final product was priceless! I am so grateful to have these wonderful memories to look back at! Thanks so much Zach!

Sent on 12/08/2011

Diane · Married on 03/26/2011

I was extremely pleased with Zach's services. The video was wonderful and I was amazed at all the footage. During the wedding he was discrete (I barely noticed the camera), made sure to capture all the important scenes I wanted, and offered good suggestions for poses/actions. He was always prompt and responsive. Price was excellent! One set low price for unlimited time. He also recommended a good photographer to me.

Sent on 08/09/2011

Tina · Married on 10/09/2010

PERFECT! Just absolutely perfect. Zach's work was amazing, he was extremely professional and super nice. Everything from the time we meet him for a consultation, to the wedding day, to editing, he was just so easy & enjoyable to work with. He captured everything and more! I couldn't believe the things I missed and Zach got it all. I am so happy I decided to do a wedding video! Use Red 5 Recordings, it'll be the best and easiest part of your wedding.

Sent on 06/07/2011

Nickesha · Married on 06/05/2010

Zach was AMAZING!!! I love his work and professionalism. Prices are resonable and well worth the finished product. I would recomend Red 5 Recordings to anyone for any event!

Sent on 08/09/2011

Jennifer · Married on 08/02/2008

When Rob & I received the wedding video, we were like WOW! We loved every minute of it, it's beyond anything we ever imagined. We cannot thank you enough and we are so happy that we picked you as our videographer. Your work is amazing.

Sent on 08/08/2011