Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Eric Stocklin Photography

Beyond the Traditional

I have twenty years of experience as a highly-skilled wedding, photojournalist, and commercial photographer. I take photos that are true and honest moments that tell the story of your wedding day, product, or corporate event. I pride myself in being both flexible and unobtrusive – no matter what curveballs are thrown my way- and I’m always open to in-the-moment suggestions as your event unfolds. I’m based in Baltimore but am more than willing to travel. Give me a call or send me an email… I’m looking forward to working with you!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Liability Insurance (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
One Event/Day (1)
Wedding Portraits (1)

After being a part of multiple weddings and dealing with different photographers, Eric is a cut above the rest. He made us feel comfortable and relaxed during the photo shoot, while also providing us with great direction. He was flexible and always made himself available. The shots we got from our shoot were incredible. He comes with my highest recommendation and is the photographer you need to hire for your next event. Thanks again Eric, we loved working with you!

Profile Picture Kyle, 12/22/17, 1 Review
4.7

Hey there Eric,
Thank you for sending the link to the photo gallery! We really appreciate your quick turnaround. Andrea and I spent a good part of the day yesterday looking through the pictures, and we are so pleased with the results!

We want to take the time to express our gratitude and thanks for all you did on our special day. We loved your approach and skill in photographing the event, and look forward to enjoying these photos for years to come.

All the best,

Andrew and Andrea Vanderwagen

Profile Picture Andrew, 11/5/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Albums

We could not have dreamed for a better photographer!! Eric and his assistant were both so kind, helpful and fun! Their attention to detail, creativity in photos, and knowledge of the "wedding world" is impeccable. They were both incredibly personable and blended in with the guests, but also remained very professional. Absolutely wonderful!!!

Profile Picture Traci, 10/20/17, 1 Review

Save the Date
Negatives
5 AWARDS

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Eric is one of the best in the business. He always succeeds in delivering great photographs and customer service to each and every client!

Wonderful to work with.

Eric is so easy to work with. And his pictures = Wow! Have a meeting with him and his style and charm do not disappoint.

92 PROS I KNOW