1425 Steuart Street, Baltimore, MD 21230 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,670
Availability Check your date

About Eric Stocklin Photography

I have twenty years of experience as a highly-skilled wedding, photojournalist, and commercial photographer. I take photos that are true and honest moments that tell the story of your wedding day, product, or corporate event. I pride myself in being both flexible and unobtrusive – no matter what curveballs are thrown my way- and I’m always open to in-the-moment suggestions as your event unfolds. I’m based in Baltimore but am more than willing to travel. Give me a call or send me an email… I’m looking forward to working with you!

Please contact me to learn more about the current wedding specials.

Follow Eric Stocklin Photography on

Eric Stocklin Photography 6
Eric Stocklin Photography 7

Annie Sherrod · Married on 11/24/2018

Excellent!

Eric was so wonderful to work with, our venue was the Baltimore museum of industry and it was a Baltimore inspired theme.Eric captured the magic of the evening and was a delight to work with. Highly recommend Eric Stocklin to capture all your wedding dreams in photos!

Eric Stocklin Photography 8
    Eric Stocklin Photography 9
    Eric Stocklin Photography 10
    Eric Stocklin Photography 11
    Eric Stocklin Photography 12
    Eric Stocklin Photography 13
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 11/03/2018

Eric made wedding planning easy for me

I found out about Eric at an open house my venue (Cloisters Castle) was having. My husband and I had just pulled the trigger on the venue and we were looking for any vendors we could potently get pricing for since we were still 2 years out from our wedding date. I didn't intend on finalizing anything else, but after speaking with Eric and looking at his work I ended up finalizing things with him as well. We received photography for both our engagement as well as our wedding.

Eric is easy to work with, responds very quickly by both email and phone and was always happy to work with me on any photo ideas I had. During our wedding day he worked will with my videographer to capture all of our special moments. Overall, I am very happy with the end results and would book him again for any future photography needs.

Eric Stocklin Photography 14
    Eric Stocklin Photography 15
    Eric Stocklin Photography 16
    Eric Stocklin Photography 17
    Eric Stocklin Photography 18
    Eric Stocklin Photography 19

Jillian · Married on 09/08/2018

Professional, Friendly, and an Excellent Visual Storyteller

Our photographs are beautiful! Eric was wonderful to work with. He was professional and timely in his communication with us both before and after the wedding. He arrived early and was flexible with both the unexpected rain and limitations of the venue. During the event Eric was attentive and considerate of our guests. We are very pleased with our experience with Eric as our photographer and strongly recommend him to other couples seeking to capture the story of their day.

Eric Stocklin Photography 20
    Eric Stocklin Photography 21
    Eric Stocklin Photography 22
    Eric Stocklin Photography 23
    Eric Stocklin Photography 24

Eric Stocklin Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,780.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Prints, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,670.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• 1425 Steuart Street Baltimore, Maryland, Ma 21230 See on map