Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Eric Stocklin Photography

Beyond the Traditional

I have twenty years of experience as a highly-skilled wedding, photojournalist, and commercial photographer. I take photos that are true and honest moments that tell the story of your wedding day, product, or corporate event. I pride myself in being both flexible and unobtrusive – no matter what curveballs are thrown my way- and I’m always open to in-the-moment suggestions as your event unfolds. I’m based in Baltimore but am more than willing to travel. Give me a call or send me an email… I’m looking forward to working with you!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Additional Hours (1)
Engagement Shoot (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
Multi. Locations (1)

We got married on September 2nd at Turf Valley Resort. We first met Eric at a wedding show and then continued to see him at a few other wedding shows. I really did not meet with too many photographers because I got a great first impression after meeting Eric, his work was beautiful, and his pricing was very fair. Eric has clearly been in the business for a long time and has developed a great reputation. I asked my coordinator at Turf Valley if she know Eric and what she thought of his work—she spoke very highly of Eric! On a related note, Eric knows a lot of other professionals in the wedding business who he was able to recommend. I trusted Eric and felt that if he vetted them, they would do good work. He recommended a beautiful cello and flute musicians for our ceremony and cocktail hour—they were awesome! He also recommended our videographer. Although we only got a sneak peek video so far, we are very impressed! Eric worked very well with our families, bridal party, and other vendors. Eric answered all of our questions prior to the engagement photo shoot and wedding. He made sure to have our day of schedule and photo list with him. He was also very flexible to me wanted to reschedule our engagement photos a few times due to weather. He is very professional and quick to respond—he even set up a phone call with me to help me make a day of time line. We got our engagement photos back just a few days after and our wedding photos about a week later. This is NOT A NEGATIVE REFLECTION OF ERIC, but I do have a tip for future brides—we had 175 guests at our wedding and a large bridal party; if you have a similar situation, you may want to consider hiring Eric for extra hours or hiring a second shooter. He worked extremely hard within the timelines we set up and Eric got amazing pictures and captured wonderful memories of our day, I just wish I had thought to hire him for longer or with another photographer. We would enthusiastically recommend Eric for any event!

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/2/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event/Day, Wedding Portraits

After being a part of multiple weddings and dealing with different photographers, Eric is a cut above the rest. He made us feel comfortable and relaxed during the photo shoot, while also providing us with great direction. He was flexible and always made himself available. The shots we got from our shoot were incredible. He comes with my highest recommendation and is the photographer you need to hire for your next event. Thanks again Eric, we loved working with you!

Profile Picture Kyle, 12/22/17, 1 Review
4.7

Hey there Eric,
Thank you for sending the link to the photo gallery! We really appreciate your quick turnaround. Andrea and I spent a good part of the day yesterday looking through the pictures, and we are so pleased with the results!

We want to take the time to express our gratitude and thanks for all you did on our special day. We loved your approach and skill in photographing the event, and look forward to enjoying these photos for years to come.

All the best,

Save the Date
Negatives
5 AWARDS

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Eric is one of the best in the business. He always succeeds in delivering great photographs and customer service to each and every client!

Wonderful to work with.

Eric is so easy to work with. And his pictures = Wow! Have a meeting with him and his style and charm do not disappoint.

95 PROS I KNOW