128-A Industry Lane, Forest Hill, MD 21050 Map · Phone number

About Dean and Brown Catering, LLC.

Thank you for considering Dean and Brown Catering!

Dean and Brown Catering is an all occasions full service catering and event planning company with knowledgeable and courteous event planning professionals. We are a culinary team led by experienced chefs with the expertise to provide varied menus, ethnic cuisines and more.

At Dean and Brown Catering we are constantly innovating and creating new menus to keep our clients' attention and to continually challenge our talented staff. Our foods are prepared fresh using on only the finest select ingredients. Our clients appreciate the consistent good quality and care that is taken with each Dean and Brown event.

We coordinate and cater many different types of events, especially wedding celebrations. We make it our business to translate wedding dreams into reality.

Whether we are under a tent, in a field, or at Swan Harbor Farm, Liriodendron Mansion, Rockfield Manor, or a local winery, our committed team of expert planners, chefs, event managers and staff work together to provide quality service and delicious food that surpasses expectation.

We pride ourselves on being attentive to our client's needs and accommodating to their wishes. The first step would be the creation of a menu. Our goal would be to assist you in creating a menu that is reflective of your style, taste and budget.

We have a reputation for being easy to work with, responsive, and reasonably priced. The events that we collaboratively create with our clients and their families leave a lasting impression on everyone who attends.

If you live local to Forest Hill, you might want to arrange a meeting in the office. At a meeting, we'd be able to go over menu choices and look at hundreds of pictures of other events that we've created at Swan Harbor Farm, Liriodendron Mansion, and other venues over the past several years. If that is not convenient, we can begin a correspondence or speak over the phone—whichever you prefer.

We look forward to working with you!

Follow Dean and Brown Catering, LLC. on

944d6d8116a115a9 1528834294 c8f59ec7001a62cb 1528834263160 7 31290641 201748270
fioretablesetting
d4f7c613884bee98 1528834291 0ce71614ca0958aa 1528834263152 1 411174 46022655732
Dean and Brown Catering, LLC.

269 Reviews for Dean and Brown Catering, LLC.

Dean and Brown Catering, LLC. 1
Dean and Brown Catering, LLC. 7
  • Cheryl

Cheryl Velte · Married on 09/08/2019

Stop right here!

Look no further for a caterer for your wedding! Excellent service from the very beginning! Delicious food, very accommodating and helpful through all of your planning and the day of. Terry is amazing and made sure everything was perfect! Thank you!

Sent on 09/14/2019
    Dean and Brown Catering, LLC. 8
    Dean and Brown Catering, LLC. 9
  • Michelle

Michelle Kenner · Married on 08/31/2019

Great Service, Delicious Food

Terry and her team were awesome! Terry knew our venue like the back of her hand and made terrific suggestions on how the day should go. They were flexible on our menu, and even remembered to ask about certain guests of ours that had food allergies--I didn't have to follow up with them about it, they were so proactive. We had a brunch wedding, and the team made up sangria and mimosas for us. We got so many compliments on the food. We are so thankful for the way Dean and Brown handled all the details so we could simply enjoy the day.

Sent on 09/04/2019
  • Jouelle

Jouelle · Married on 08/24/2019

Absolutely Amazing

Terry and her team were absolutely amazing to work with. They were constantly answering all my questions and food changes up to the day of my wedding. Additionally, during the venue walk through, Terry was constantly reminding me of things I had overlooked in regards to keeping my guests hydrated and happy (ie, a water station near the guest sitting for an August wedding). On the day of my wedding, Terry and her team not only made sure all my guests with food allergies were appropriately taken care of, but all ensured that our bridal party was fed during our photos. And lastly, I can't thank Terry enough for making sure myself and my now husband stayed hydrated and ate throughout the night. Dean and Brown exceed all expectations and my guests are still talking about the food from my wedding.

Sent on 09/05/2019

Dean and Brown Catering, LLC. FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service? $ 50.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 50.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations? $ 50.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres? $ 50.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Set Up, Clean Up, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Server(s), Tastings, China, Linens, Flatware, Glassware
  • What event services do you provide? Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Breakfast / Brunch, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Lunch, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Asian, BBQ, Cajun, Caribbean, Chinese, Italian, Japanese, Mediterranean, Mexican, Seafood, Southern, Southwestern, Thai
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Nut Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Signature Drink, Outside Alcohol
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Barware, China, Flatware, Linens

• Desserts By Rita
    Desserts By Rita Wedding Cakes

Great catering company , they are so awesome !!

• "More Than Words" Wedding Officiant
    "More Than Words" Wedding Officiant Wedding Officiants

As a wedding officiant, I have had the pleasure of working with the professional, friendly staff of Dean and Brown Catering, many, many times, and am always impressed with their service. I see that they go above and beyond to please the couples that are getting married, and also the guests in attendance of the weddings. The little details are important to them. I refer Dean and Brown to all of my couples who are looking for a caterer for any special events.

• Dance Masters Entertainment
    Dance Masters Entertainment Wedding DJs

Dean and Brown are wonderful. Their food is fabulous , the service is impeccable and they are a pleasure to work with. .

• 128-A Industry Lane Forest Hill, 21050 See on map