242 Reviews for Dean and Brown Catering, LLC.

User Photos
Mexican (1)
Seafood (1)
Signature Drink (1)
242 Dean and Brown Catering, LLC. Reviews

Dean and Brown were the best to work with for our small anniversary party of 47 guests. They understood from the very beginning what we were looking for and they delivered to perfection. Would definitely use they again!

Profile Picture Janice, 9/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Steve, Terry and Christine did an amazing job catering our wedding! We’ve gotten so many compliments about how amazing the food was that night. They were very accommodating to our guests with dietary restrictions and very prompt to responding to all our questions! Linens and tablecloths were provided and setup beautifully and the staff was always nearby to make sure we always had everything we needed! Couldn’t recommended them enough!!

Profile Picture Brittney, 9/1/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Lactose Free, Nut Free, Vegetarian, Clean Up, Set Up, Bartender(s), Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s)

I can't tell you how many compliments I got on the food!! I had so many compliments from every single guest. Along with that they did the setup of my ceremony and reception site. Everything was perfect! So many of my other vendors would ask who I was working with for catering and they would all sigh with relief when I told them Dean and Brown. I got married at Swan Harbor Farm and it can be tricky to operate there if you're unfamiliar. Every single person I asked told me to go with Dean and Brown. We had the owner, Steve, running things for our wedding and he was so sweet. He would bring me water and food and try to make sure I was finding time to actually eat. I can't recommend them enough!! They did so much for the price!

Profile Picture Abby, 8/25/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Vegetarian, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Bartender(s), Outside Alcohol, American, Clean Up, Set Up

Thank you to Dean and Brown Catering!! D&B catered our party on Saturday and it was a wonderful experience from beginning to end! The food was delicious, our guests were so impressed! The staff was very professional and friendly, thank you Chasi and Caitlyn for your help! Steve your food is excellent and thank you again for making our celebration an enjoyable and relaxing time, despite the rain.

Profile Picture Andrea, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

The catering team of Dean and Brown were amazing! From the initial meeting and tasting through our big day, we knew we were in the best of hands. Christina and Terry shared ideas, helped with the decisions, and made sure we were stress-free. The food was amazing, the servers and bartender were very friendly and engaging. Their help with the set up of our venue and presentation of desserts were fantastic. We highly recommend this amazing team for your catering needs!

Profile Picture Karen, 7/14/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Dean & Brown took care of the catering for my wedding, headed by Terry. They did such an amazing job! The food was delicious and filling, Terry was thoughtful and helpful in every way - including things I didn't think of myself. I couldn't have asked for a better catering team. She even remembered that I had told her (during one of our many conversations) my favorite cake flavor (we had 4 different options in our cake) and she made sure a special piece was held for me so that I didn't miss it with all of the running around I had to do! If I have another major event/party I definitely will hire them again!!! Can't say enough good things about them.

Profile Picture Danielle, 7/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Dean and Brown were absolutely amazing. I had a brunch wedding on a Monday morning at the Liriodendron. I contacted them through the email on their website and heard back right away. At first I was worried about the price (I was a bride on a budget!), but I quickly learned their service, caring, and experience is well worth it. I met with Terry on site at the Liriodendron and she walked through the entire day with me. They've done so many weddings at the Lirio, it was nice to sit back and let her guide me through the process.

The day of... Oh boy. They were amazing. Since it was an early wedding (10 AM!), I hadn't been able to grab breakfast beforehand. Terry herself brought me up some snacks from the catering. The staff came in every so often asking if we needed anything, always with a pitcher of water. Terry even helped direct for the wedding processional--which eased my mom's worries that she would have to do it all!

Dean and Brown Catering went above and beyond, and I couldn't be happier that I went with them as my caterer. If you're considering a wedding at the Liriodendron, they are a must!!

Profile Picture Emily, 6/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Set Up, Bartender(s), Breakfast/Brunch, Buffet, Hors d'oeuvres, American

Dean and Brown was everything and more! They made our wedding day oh so special! They were professional, punctual, organized AND the food was amazing! What more do you need?? I would definitely recommend them to friends and family! Great catering for any event!

Profile Picture MELISSA, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Terry was amazing. She answered every question I had as the day approached. She was very helpful in managing time so i could focus on enjoying the reception. Not to mention, the food was amazing. We did a brunch menu with breakfast foods. I had soooo many compliments from my guests on how good the food was

Profile Picture Amelia, 6/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Set Up, American, Breakfast/Brunch, Bartender(s)

Words cannot express our gratitude to Dean and Brown (especially Terry) for the job well done catering my daughter's wedding at Swan Harbor Farm. From beginning to the end we knew we were in good hands. The food was excellent, but the service was even better! When the weather didn't cooperate and many of our plans were adjusted last minute, Terry handled everything seamlessly and without concerning us one bit. We were completely confident knowing she was doing all the right things to save the day, and it was all still amazing! The rest of the staff were all professional and very friendly as well, the whole experience could not have gone better! Hire them!

Profile Picture Lisa, 5/27/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

Working with Dean and Brown was great! I initially booked a Sunday brunch wedding at the Liriodendron but decided to change my event time to the evening. Dean and Brown provided me a great menu for dinner and even grabbed my flat shoes when I got tired of wearing heels at the reception. They were beyond my expectations and extremely affordable.

Profile Picture Jasmine, 5/20/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Bartender(s), Outside Alcohol, Clean Up, Set Up, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Server(s), American

Food was terrific and the service was top notch. I have to admit coming from DC I was worried that the food in Bel Air wasn't going to be on par, but as it turned out the steaks were perfect (many guests raved about them) and the chicken chesapeake had so much crab it was like having a crab cake on top. They even accommodated our request for tiny Old Bay shakers! Terry served as a day-of event planner for everything, and they not only made sure the food displays were beautiful, but also kept us on time every step along the way. Also the value is unbelievable: table cloths were included in the pricing and although cake and desserts came from another vendor, they provided the plates and utensils. (At my job I often work with caterers for events and that's not always the case). Definitely would recommend!

Profile Picture Jing, 5/18/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Italian, Seafood, Clean Up, Set Up, Nut Free, Vegetarian, Bartender(s), Signature Drink

May 12, 2018 wedding at Rockfield Manor using Dean and Brown Catering! They were fabulous! I loved them from the time we did our initial tasting to the day of the event. Very helpful with great suggestions, good food, great event management! I didn't have to worry about a thing at the wedding except to enjoy myself! Terry and Christina were both great and Terry was on-site for my daughter's wedding. They made it easy! Highly Recommend them!

Profile Picture Maria, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Set Up, Bartender(s), American, Italian, Mexican, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Custom Menu, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Server(s), Tastings

The staff was very attentive to me and was on top of making sure I was happy at all times, all while being respectful of my day.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Dean and Brown is the best. They catered our wedding with 130 guests back in May. We received so many compliments on how amazing food and the service was. They really went above and beyond to make sure the day was perfect! Just can't say enough good things about them! Would definitely recommend!

Profile Picture alison, 5/5/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

I cannot say enough good things about Dean & Brown! From my initial inquiry to my actual wedding day their team was easy to get a hold of, extremely welcoming and genuinely wanted me to have the best day possible. The day of, Terry went above and beyond to make everything flow smoothly. Her and her team were absolutely amazing and efficient! I would highly recommend Dean & Brown for any occasion because you will not have to worry about a thing, plus you'll have amazing food!

Profile Picture Carrie, 4/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We can't fully express how happy we are that we went with Dean & Brown. We had a late March, Sunday brunch wedding at the Liriodendron Mansion. The venue highly recommended and fully trusted Dean & Brown, which was very reassuring to us. We had never been to a brunch wedding so we weren't sure what to expect for the menu but were so impressed with all the options. We had an omelet station that everyone raved about and all of the food was incredible! They were very clear and professional from the beginning about pricing, what they included/took care of, when everything was due, and great about reminding us of the things we needed to look into on our own (like alcohol & the cake). However, what really sets Dean & Brown apart is their attention to detail and how Terry truly went above and beyond what is required of her. We met with her at the venue about 2 months before the big day and went over every single detail. Timelines, vendors, decorations, everything! It was like I got a bonus wedding planner with my caterer! She had answers to all of our questions and great suggestions of things she's seen at previous weddings. On the day of, Terry was always right there making sure it all ran smoothly. She guided the cake cutting ceremony, made sure our meal was at our table first, set up all the tables and centerpieces, and even got us mimosas! We looked at a lot of venues and caterers and couldn't believe how expensive some of them were, until we finally came across Dean & Brown with the brunch buffet option. We never imagined we could have something that great in our price range. We're so grateful to have found them! Thanks Terry!

Photos
Profile Picture Courtney, 3/31/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Set Up, Bartender(s), Outside Alcohol, Breakfast/Brunch, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Server(s), Stations

I LOVED working with Dean and Brown. The staff was tremendously helpful and accommodating. They made sure my husband and I got our food early so we would have time to visit with family and friends. They took care of collecting personal items and dishes, and assisted with the cleanup process even before the event was over. I HIGHLY recommend Terri and the team.

Profile Picture Abrielle, 3/24/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

I honestly don't have enough words to fully explain how amazing this catering company is! From start to finish Dean and Brown was nothing short of amazing. From setting up all the centerpieces on the tables to the favor table to the beautifully dressed reception it was possibly the most wonderful experience. Terry and Christina are an absolute dream to work with and the food was superb in every way! I had so many guests come and tell me what an amazing job they did and how great the food was! My brother even told me that when he left to grab a drink he came back to his napkin folded neatly next to his plate! WHAT GREAT SERVICE!!!! Halfway through the night someone was in need of some Advil and who comes through but Terry with a bottle to help out. I mean anything and everything we needed Terry was there like superwoman! She checked in with me every so often to ask if I or my husband needed anything, was always there to refill a drink or bring whatever I or one of my guests needed. The entire staff was efficient, dedicated and polite. I could not have imagined a smoother evening! I will sing their praises for forever to let anyone and everyone know how AMAZING this company is!!!7

Profile Picture Samantha, 1/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Ok, honestly, my husband and I truly wish that we had more events to host so we could hire Dean and Brown again. Terry and Christina were beyond responsive, flexible, and sweet. Terry was at our event and she and her team made our venue space look even more beautiful than I ever imagined, not to mention the food was AMAZING! We went for a more laid back bar food menu and it was all on point. Terry was so attentive to my husband and I during dinner and our glasses were never empty. They handled all our questions and changes leading up to the event without making me feel like I was a bother. I would highly recommend Dean and Brown for any event. They were so wonderful from the first email until we walked out of the door at the end of the night. If you're looking for a caterer, end your search here with Dean and Brown; you won't be disappointed.

Profile Picture Jessica, 11/4/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

Dean & Brown catered our Sunday brunch wedding at the Liriodendron. Everything about the catering was perfect. The price was great, the food was phenomenal, the service was perfect. If Dean & Brown is an option to cater your event, they are absolutely the best option.

Profile Picture Sara, 10/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Dean and Brown Catering was such a great choice! We are so happy we went with them as our caterers at our wedding. They helped us step by step with every detail. They were very accommodating when we made several changes. Terry was a great help the day of the wedding. I could not have done it without her! She is amazing! She even offered to help with things that were not her "job" like help fix my train on my dress. What a delight to work with! They made the set up and take down super easy (even though the weather was not so great). Thank you to everything they all did at Dean and Brown Catering!! We would definitely suggest using them! :)

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Amazing! They respected my wishes and always listened to what I had to say. They truly took what I wanted and went above and beyond. I hope to work with them again in the future!!

Profile Picture Diane, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Dean and Brown did an amazing job. Christina was amazing when we met with her for the tasting and Terry did a fantastic job with the wedding. Everyone was so professional, and the wedding went perfect, thanks to them!

Profile Picture Melissa, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Buffet

Everyone enjoyed the food! Couldn't say enough about Dean & Brown catering! Terry was phenomenal she made everything run smooth!!!

Profile Picture Jamie, 10/8/17, 6 Reviews