225 Reviews for Dean and Brown Catering, LLC.

User Photos
Korean (1)
Bartender(s) (1)
Outside Alcohol (1)
225 Dean and Brown Catering, LLC. Reviews

We can't fully express how happy we are that we went with Dean & Brown. We had a late March, Sunday brunch wedding at the Liriodendron Mansion. The venue highly recommended and fully trusted Dean & Brown, which was very reassuring to us. We had never been to a brunch wedding so we weren't sure what to expect for the menu but were so impressed with all the options. We had an omelet station that everyone raved about and all of the food was incredible! They were very clear and professional from the beginning about pricing, what they included/took care of, when everything was due, and great about reminding us of the things we needed to look into on our own (like alcohol & the cake). However, what really sets Dean & Brown apart is their attention to detail and how Terry truly went above and beyond what is required of her. We met with her at the venue about 2 months before the big day and went over every single detail. Timelines, vendors, decorations, everything! It was like I got a bonus wedding planner with my caterer! She had answers to all of our questions and great suggestions of things she's seen at previous weddings. On the day of, Terry was always right there making sure it all ran smoothly. She guided the cake cutting ceremony, made sure our meal was at our table first, set up all the tables and centerpieces, and even got us mimosas! We looked at a lot of venues and caterers and couldn't believe how expensive some of them were, until we finally came across Dean & Brown with the brunch buffet option. We never imagined we could have something that great in our price range. We're so grateful to have found them! Thanks Terry!

Photos
Profile Picture Courtney, 3/31/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Set Up, Bartender(s), Outside Alcohol, Breakfast/Brunch, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Server(s), Stations

I honestly don't have enough words to fully explain how amazing this catering company is! From start to finish Dean and Brown was nothing short of amazing. From setting up all the centerpieces on the tables to the favor table to the beautifully dressed reception it was possibly the most wonderful experience. Terry and Christina are an absolute dream to work with and the food was superb in every way! I had so many guests come and tell me what an amazing job they did and how great the food was! My brother even told me that when he left to grab a drink he came back to his napkin folded neatly next to his plate! WHAT GREAT SERVICE!!!! Halfway through the night someone was in need of some Advil and who comes through but Terry with a bottle to help out. I mean anything and everything we needed Terry was there like superwoman! She checked in with me every so often to ask if I or my husband needed anything, was always there to refill a drink or bring whatever I or one of my guests needed. The entire staff was efficient, dedicated and polite. I could not have imagined a smoother evening! I will sing their praises for forever to let anyone and everyone know how AMAZING this company is!!!7

Profile Picture Samantha, 1/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Ok, honestly, my husband and I truly wish that we had more events to host so we could hire Dean and Brown again. Terry and Christina were beyond responsive, flexible, and sweet. Terry was at our event and she and her team made our venue space look even more beautiful than I ever imagined, not to mention the food was AMAZING! We went for a more laid back bar food menu and it was all on point. Terry was so attentive to my husband and I during dinner and our glasses were never empty. They handled all our questions and changes leading up to the event without making me feel like I was a bother. I would highly recommend Dean and Brown for any event. They were so wonderful from the first email until we walked out of the door at the end of the night. If you're looking for a caterer, end your search here with Dean and Brown; you won't be disappointed.

Profile Picture Jessica, 11/4/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

Dean & Brown catered our Sunday brunch wedding at the Liriodendron. Everything about the catering was perfect. The price was great, the food was phenomenal, the service was perfect. If Dean & Brown is an option to cater your event, they are absolutely the best option.

Profile Picture Sara, 10/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Dean and Brown Catering was such a great choice! We are so happy we went with them as our caterers at our wedding. They helped us step by step with every detail. They were very accommodating when we made several changes. Terry was a great help the day of the wedding. I could not have done it without her! She is amazing! She even offered to help with things that were not her "job" like help fix my train on my dress. What a delight to work with! They made the set up and take down super easy (even though the weather was not so great). Thank you to everything they all did at Dean and Brown Catering!! We would definitely suggest using them! :)

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Amazing! They respected my wishes and always listened to what I had to say. They truly took what I wanted and went above and beyond. I hope to work with them again in the future!!

Profile Picture Diane, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Dean and Brown did an amazing job. Christina was amazing when we met with her for the tasting and Terry did a fantastic job with the wedding. Everyone was so professional, and the wedding went perfect, thanks to them!

Profile Picture Melissa, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Buffet

Everyone enjoyed the food! Couldn't say enough about Dean & Brown catering! Terry was phenomenal she made everything run smooth!!!

Profile Picture Jamie, 10/8/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering

We were delighted with the food and service we received from Dean and Brown catering. They served about 150 people at our wedding at Swan Harbor. The food tasted great and we received nothing but positive comments from our guests. I appreciated that they made a plate for us (bride and groom) and also brought a tray of appetizers up to the dressing room. Terry was a joy to work with and was very detail oriented. The set up and clean up was first rate. Wonderful choice for catering!

Profile Picture Serena, 10/7/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

I did not just put 5 stars across the board because it’s easy, I put it there because they deserve it entirely! They were amazing in so many ways. They not only were fabulous as caterers, but they also facilitated the ceremony and the reception by helping us keep on time and assistingbus with lining up. Every time I looked for something I had to do, they had already finished it to perfection! They were so attentive to small details such as feeding the bride and groom snacks and giving them drinks in between photos. They are worth every penny and then some! Thank you Dean and Brown! We love you guys!

Profile Picture Jocelyn, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Dean & Brown were fantastic.

Service/Staff: D&B handled so many things on our wedding day beyond just "food". From moving chairs from the ceremony to the reception, rounding up necessary people, coordinating with other vendors--they made our wedding day go so smoothly. The Dean & Brown staff were really instrumental in making the whole wedding event a success.

The staff even trekked all the way across the farm to where we were taking photos to bring the wedding party snacks and drinks, which was so thoughtful.

Food: And of course--the food was great too! Dean & Brown tailored a meal for our needs (vegetarian) that was a hit--I heard from so many guests how much they liked the pad thai and the praline grapes. Happy guests=happy bride.

Profile Picture Sayer, 9/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Dean and Brown is the best you'll find in the area. To start - their food is amazing. I wasn't expecting much because it's wedding food but it was delicious and I had many guests come up and say that to me. But what really stuck out to me is the service. They are there for you every step of the way and that was so comforting to me as a bride. They really go above and beyond to make you day special. A huge thanks to Christina, Terry, Steve and the rest of the Dean and Brown for everything you do! You are simply the best.

Profile Picture Claire , 9/15/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

Dean and Brown has my highest recommendation. From the initial tasting, we knew they were the caterers for our wedding day. The food was delicious, the service amazing. They are more than just your caterer - Terry not only made sure our food was served hot and on time, but made sure my husband and I got to eat (even brought him seconds!), and went through every detail of our day before the wedding. They brought the bridal party drinks and appetizers during the endless amount of pictures after the ceremony, and always were looking out for the comfort of each and every guest. They made our wedding day perfect - even boxed up some leftovers for my husband and I to take to the hotel with us, and sent my parents home with whole trays of extra food. Everything related to the food went absolutely perfectly thanks to Dean and Brown - I would highly recommend them for any wedding!

Profile Picture Kirsten , 9/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Absolutely the BEST! Every bit of the food was perfect.....everyone complimented it! The wait staff went above and beyond ! Seriously!! they did a phenomenal job! Dean and Brown , YOU WERE GREAT! Thank you for making the wedding a rememberable one.

Profile Picture michelle, 8/11/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: American, Italian, Korean, Vegetarian, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Stations

There are no words to describe the perfect caterer except "Dean and Brown." They were incredible and worked so incredibly well! Their food is amazing, the staff is professional, and their price is well worth it and very affordable. Go with Dean and Brown if you are looking for the ultimate package plus more - you will not be disappointed and they will exceed expectations at every step of the way!

Profile Picture Sheariah, 8/10/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering

Dean and Brown was exceptionally helpful with catering and helping at the venue. The food was amazing and they were very helpful in the process of picking out what we wanted for our wedding day. They were helpful in keeping us in the budget we wanted. When it came to helping with the layout and process of the catering for the wedding day they were top notch. It was such a relief having them and knowing everything would be taken care of with out having to worry about it. They did offer vegan options for the guests that needed it. They also packed up the leftovers of food and the cake for us to take home so no one had to do that.

Profile Picture User7745636, Recently Married, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Vegan, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres

While I, at first, thought the price was too high for our caterer, Dean & Brown, I soon realized that they were worth every penny! Not only was the food amazing (we received so many complements), but the service was phenomenal. I was told by many that you never really get to eat at your own wedding--that certainly wasn't the case. We were assigned a lovely young woman who pretty much followed us around with a plate of food at the ready. We were able to enjoy all of our hors d'oeuvres as we had photos taken during cocktail hour. In addition, Terry, the head coordinator, was so much more than just a caterer. We didn't really have a day-of person, but Terry put out signs for us and helped with decorations, and even more importantly, helped calm my nerves about the impending weather situation. While we weren't able to have tables on the lawn area as anticipated, Terry made everything work seamlessly. And when the weather cleared, she and her staff moved tables and chairs to the lawn without me even realizing it until later! If you are looking for someone in the area, please consider Dean & Brown. You won't regret it!

Profile Picture Jamie, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Dean and Brown completely exceeded expectations and we couldn't have been happier with their set up! Terri was beyond wonderful the day of, she was there with all updates on weather and what our options were for the ceremony when rain came along. She was available for any and everything we needed or wanted leading up to the big day and all through the day/night! I would recommend to anyone! Oh, and the most important part! Our guests could not stop talking about how wonderful all the food was!

Profile Picture Rachel, 7/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Dean and Brown Catering were great to work with for my wedding in July 2017. They were accommodating, professional, thoughtful, and truly a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend them for any occasion.

Photo for Dean and Brown Catering, LLC. Review - Add a comment...
Photo for Dean and Brown Catering, LLC. Review - Add a comment...
Profile Picture Neeva, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Dean and Brown Catering was absolutely outstanding, and Terry consistently went above and beyond! We had my daughter's wedding at Swan Harbor Farm, and they took care of everything. The food was outstanding. We had a buffet set up for the reception, but Terry and her folks made it a point to bring meals to those that were either too busy to get to the buffet or physically unable to do so. Our elderly grandfather of the bride had difficultly standing up and could not walk to the buffet, and they had a full meal in front of him within minutes of the buffet opening. It was a perfect evening!

Profile Picture Richard, 7/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Dean & Brown was absolutely the best experience imaginable from the first email correspondence. Terry was a wonderful coordinator every step of the way, through the event. They exuded professionalism and class without costing an arm and a leg. Based on others I reached out to, D&B is extremely affordable, yet completely accommodating (even when we had to make two meals gluten free at the last minute!). They put together a mac and cheese bar, nacho bar, and just about everything else we asked for. Everyone we talked to so far has told us how great the food was. They even surprised us with a station of beers and appetizers for the bridal party when the ceremony was complete. This was one of my favorite parts as it allowed for a private moment with our favorite people. I would absolutely tell every bride/event planner to consider Dean & Brown for whatever they are hosting.

Profile Picture LaShandra, 7/1/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Gluten Free, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Stations

Dean & Brown made planning my wedding at Liriodendron an absolute breeze! When they say Liriodendron is like their second home, they aren't kidding! From the first email to the day of, d&b was completely on top of everything! They organized a tasting, emailed us sample menus (and even reminding me to send in the final head count). It was a wonderful experience - not to mention how delicious the food was! I have to especially compliment Terry, who was our wedding coordinator the day of. Her enthusiasm was contagious and she kept the whole event running smooth! Terry is seriously a rockstar and we cannot thank her enough for her kindness and hospitality towards us and all of our guests. 100% would recommend Dean & Brown - cannot praise them enough! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Profile Picture Jillian, 6/23/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Vegan

Hands down, the best caterers around town. Terry made sure that the bride and groom were taken care of all night long. We were so glad that we chose Dean and Brown and got to work with Terry and her staff.

Profile Picture Tori, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

I wouldn't trust any other catering company for my wedding. The entire staff is friendly, attentive, helpful, detailed...everything you want your catering exerperience to be. From initial emails, to the tasting, to a walk through before the event, to the actual event, they far far far exceed all expectations!! And the food is sooo good!! All of the guest kept telling us how delicious the food was, and we agree!! Although the name of this company is Dean and Brown , I'm telling you TERRY BRAUER is who makes this company the GREATEST catering company in the Harford County/Baltimore area. She works tirelessly to make sure your wedding, event, celebration, etc. is exactly as you wish. She makes your dream come to life. I can't say enough lovely things about this team. Thank you thank you thank you. If you choose Dean and Brown you are for sure choosing the best!

Profile Picture Olivia, 6/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Gluten Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Stations, American, Italian, Mediterranean

We had an amazing experience with Dean and Brown. They are so responsive and professional, reasonably priced, and the food is great! I was worried about how everything would come together since we did not hire a coordinator, but Terry and her team had everything running so smoothly, we did not have to worry about a thing! I would highly recommend Dean and Brown to anyone. Ten out of ten!

Profile Picture Annie, 6/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: American, French, Italian, Mediterranean, Vegan, Vegetarian, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres