Deer Creek Overlook

6 Cherry Hill Road PO Box 70 Forest Hill, MD 21050, Street, MD 21154 Map · Phone number
Guest capacity 1 to 290
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Deer Creek Overlook

Whether you're looking for simple elegance or the elements of nature, Deer Creek Overlook has it! Surrounded by the tranquility of Deer Creek and Rocks State Park, our spacious banquet facility sets the stage for your imagination. We can accommodate up to 290 seated guests. Together, with your choice of caterer, entertainment, decor, and personal touch, we can help create your dream wedding.

Follow Deer Creek Overlook on

Wedding ceremony
Wedding ceremony

• Real Weddings 4

15 Reviews for Deer Creek Overlook

Melissa · Married on 04/12/2015

I absolutely loved this place. My husband and I got married very quickly and the representative Sharon Wheeler did her absolute best to fit my wedding in with such short notice. This place was extremely flexible. I was able to come in the morning before my wedding to set up everything. This allieviated a lot of stress and gave me ample time to set up. Sharon Wheeler helped me every step of the way. She even offered to be a server to help keep costs down. I absolutely loved my reception and would definitely recommend this place because it is beautiful and the staff works with you every step of the way. I personally do not know much about weddings, so it was very nice to have Sharon Wheeler help me. She was very informative and offered a lot of insight. She really is what made my experience and Deer Creek Overlook so amazing.

Sent on 05/27/2015

Deer Creek Overlook's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We all work hard here to make each and every event the best that it can be. It was an honor to help such a sweet couple and I wish you both all the happiness that life has to offer. You had an amazing Wedding and I was glad to be of service!!

Amy · Married on 04/12/2015

Great experience, venue, and staffing!

Sent on 05/29/2015

Deer Creek Overlook's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. We make every effort to make every event here the best that it can be for al of the guests.

Joy · Married on 04/14/2012

I really appreciated being able to do whatever I wanted with little to no restrictions for my wedding and reception. There are guidelines that must be followed, but not as strict as other venues. Deer Creek Overlook is a beautiful setting for weddings and receptions or any other special event. Location has several great views and backgrounds for pictures.

Sent on 05/18/2012

Deer Creek Overlook's reply:

Thank you for your kind words!

Deer Creek Overlook Pricing

Deer Creek Overlook Price Rates

Deer Creek Overlook FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 2,500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, Parking, Tables
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 290
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access

Real Weddings

• MDS Travel Medic
    MDS Travel Medic Travel Agents

I met with Sharon last week to view the property at Deer Creek Overlook. I will be participating in the upcoming "Your Day Your Way" Bridal event Sunday, September 27th. Immediately I could feel her passion for this venue. Her knowledge and vision are contagious. She is an advocate for her Brides and stops at nothing to make their day special. This venue is a must see, with its natural, untouched beauty and its rustic appeal makes for the perfect backdrop for your special day. Brides, please come out on September, 27th. My Travel Consulting Company is giving away to one lucky couple a free Honeymoon to either a Sandals Resort, AM Resort or a Dreams Resort. Melissa Sheppard MDS Travel Medic Destination Wedding and Honeymoon specialist 443-345-5244

• "More Than Words" Wedding Officiant
    "More Than Words" Wedding Officiant Wedding Officiants

The atmosphere and Deer Creek Overlook is amazing. Perfect location/venue for your outdoor wedding, with excellent customer service. Highly recommended.

• Bee Happy Wedding & Event Planning
    Bee Happy Wedding & Event Planning Wedding Planners

Deer Creek Overlook is a very spacious, lower-cost venue. It offers the ability to mix an outdoor ceremony with an indoor reception, with great kitchen access (optional) and a terrific staff to work with!

• 6 Cherry Hill Road, PO Box 70 Forest Hill, MD 21050 Street, 21154 See on map