p.o. box 532, San Luis Obispo, CA 93406 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Plum Jam Photography

Plum Jam Photography (previously Moore Photography) Is a husband and wife photography team out of the central coast of California. Including but not limited to Monterey, San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbara and Ventura Counties. We have various packages to suit your needs that are also flexible. We have a nice blend of photo journalistic and traditional style to make your day carefree and relaxed.

{Please visit}
Our Website

13 Reviews for Plum Jam Photography

Rachel · Married on 10/01/2016

Best photographer in the central cost!! I loved working with Shannon for both our engagement photos and wedding she went above and beyond to capture such amazing memorable moments!! she is absolutely an incredible person to work with and to have as our photographer! We love plum jam photography, would recommend her to any bride looking for amazing photos reasonable pricing and an all around easy going person to work with! Thanks again Shannon
    Rachel and steven

Sent on 10/09/2016

Cayla · Married on 06/07/2014

Shannon and Jesse did an AMAZING job capturing our wedding! They were really great to work with and always able to answer any questions I had along the way in the planning process. We are all so impressed with the high quality and large variety of shots that were captured at our wedding. They are a very talented duo and made it so easy to take natural looking pictures throughout the day. They did an awesome job at taking both portraits and candid pictures, as well as large group pictures. We really appreciated how efficient they were with taking our wedding party and family pictures, so we could continue enjoying the celebration with all of our guests!

Our photos were available to us sooner than I expected and I love what they captured! It's hard to choose which ones to actually frame because they are all so good!! The online gallery makes it so easy to share with friends and family, and I love that we received the photos on a thumb drive so I could choose to do with them what I'd like for ordering photographs and albums. We are more than satisfied with the work produced by Plum Jam Photography and the stellar job they did capturing our very special day!

PS - I would also recommend booking their photo booth - the guests had a great time using it during the reception and the pictures are so fun!

Sent on 09/21/2014

Maria · Married on 06/15/2013

How would I sum up my experience with Shannon & Jesse in one word? PERFECT!

They were camouflaged as a couple having a picnic at a winery, but they turned out to be my secret photographers. My (now) fiancé was referred to them and had them capture the moment he proposed. He proposed, and after me crying for several minutes, they walked over and introduced themselves. I will never forget Shannon’s smile. I was so happy, surprised, excited and scared. Afterall, they were taking pictures after a lot of tears.

The next day they had our photos ready to view and surprised us with a beautiful video. Amazing work! The pictures are perfect. Their passion for their craft truly shows through their work. Amazing couple. Amazing services. Amazing quality. Amazing amazing amazing!

Would I recommend them? YES
    Will I go back to them? SURE WILL!

I look forward to working with Shannon and Jesse for our wedding and family photos.

Sent on 06/26/2013

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Odenwald Company
    Odenwald Company Wedding Planners

The Team at Moore Photography has great creativity and amazing results. When working with them they great with the bride and groom and helpful to all around them. They are kind and fun people who have a big passion for weddings.

• Cana Video Production
    Cana Video Production Wedding Videographers

The Moore's are one of the coolest couples you will ever meet. They work great as a team, are very professional, and very flexible to work with. The videographer and photographer sometimes clash at weddings, but the Moore's made my day very easy and didn't add any stress to anyone. Not to mention that they both take amazing pictures and are super fun to work with. I would recommend them to anyone. They have great equipment, a great sense of humor, and they LOVE taking pictures! The Moore's are true photographers.

• p.o. box 532 San Luis Obispo, 93406 See on map