17244 Oak Park Ave, Tinley Park, IL 60477 Map · Phone number

811f88412b04e00b 1468255520090 fla 480
mat 0569

13 Reviews for Photos by Rick

Alyssa · Married on 04/25/2015

Rick was GREAT to work with throughout the wedding process. I was planning my wedding out of town and he promptly responded to emails and any questions that I had. The day of the wedding was the first time I met him and I wasn't worried at all because even talking to him on the phone, he was friendly and informative and I knew he would be great, which he was! It rained throughout our wedding day and we got some really cute pictures with umbrellas and he was open to anything we asked for! Our proofs were just recently made available online and they all look GREAT! I am very grateful we picked him to capture those important moments and I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for amazing photographs!

Sent on 05/13/2015

Michelle · Married on 12/01/2012

Rick was amazing!! He had great ideas and was so nice and funny!!! I can't wait to see how all of the pictures turn out. He made everyone feel very comfortable and was very professional. Rick was also very open to all of our ideas and made sure we got all the pictures we wanted!!! I will be recommending him to all of my girlfriends! :) the photo booth was a blast as well!!!

Sent on 12/04/2012

Melissa · Married on 10/06/2012

If you want personable, reliable, and attentive service, you'll find it with the care offered by Rick and staff at Photos by Rick. There are many packages to choose from, all within affordable reason for your special day. My memories were documented in such a way that I am able to relive my ceremony and reception time and again.

Sent on 05/08/2017

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Photos by Rick FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 995.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,999.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

• Creative Cakes
    Creative Cakes Wedding Cakes

Great photography work- very professional!

• Leeson's Cakes
    Leeson's Cakes Wedding Cakes

I've known Rick and his family for many years. He has been very active in the Tinley Park, Illinois community and has been involved with capturing with his photography the most precious events. This includes weddings. The pictures that he took at our nieces wedding were so natural and warm.

• Silver Lake Country Club
    Silver Lake Country Club Country Club Weddings

Rick does an amazing job of making our brides feel comfortable and the results of his work are fantastic. We have his wedding photos all throughout our building. He really has a way of making the photos look so magical.

• 17244 Oak Park Ave Tinley Park, 60477 See on map