San Antonio, TX 78249 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 14

About Photographically Ever After

I believe you should enjoy the time with your photographer just as much as you do the photos they create for you. 'Letting go' in front of the lens can be difficult especially if the person behind the lens isn't someone you would ever spend time with unless you absolutely had to. Talk to any new wife & they will be quick to tell you that your photographer can make or break your wedding day experience. So be sure that you are not only confident in their artistic skills but comfortable in their presence. I mean c'mon you're going to have to stare at this person ALL day, you might as well like them!

I love what I do & take pride in developing a relationship with my brides so that they feel comfortable & confident all the while my shutter is snapping. Be sure to watch my video for a brief glimpse of me in action & then head over to my blog for information on package prices and my photographic style.

I hope to hear from you soon. Until then, happy planning!

d0dde066544218a5 1296461880963 K205521
K206791

• Videos 2

1 Reviews for Photographically Ever After

Cassie · Married on 05/21/2011

We had Gerri do our Engagements and Wedding photogrpahy and oh my goodness, I could not be happier! When I got pictures from the wedding they were everything I imagined they would be and more!!!! She is one of the nicest people I've met and best photographers! I would reccommend her to any and everyone! I moved to DC with my husband, but when we have kids or want new pictures done, I think we will just wait until we go back to San Antonio and book with Photographically Ever After again!

Sent on 07/20/2011

Photographically Ever After FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? Custom Graphics, High-Res Images, Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs