Paradise Hair, Makeup, & Airbrush Tanning

Kansas City, MO View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Paradise Hair, Makeup, & Airbrush Tanning is a beauty service business based out of Kansas City, Missouri. This team's goal is to assist their clients in feeling confident and beautiful. They strive to showcase the soon-to-be-wed's individuality while embellishing their natural beauty. The Paradise Hair, Makeup, & Airbrush Tanning team promotes healthy and convenient services that create a fun and enjoyable environment.

The team are pleased to offer a variety of services to their clients including hairstyling, makeup, and airbrush tanning. The team is comprised of licensed professionals that are able to assist in consultations and group services. In order to provide the best service possible, multiple stylists are available for group bookings.

• Woman-owned

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Salon
Tanning
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Eye Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

What tanning services do you offer?

Airbrush Tanning
Spray Tanning

• Mackenzie
    Mackenzie C. Getting married on 03/03/2023

Loved This Team!

Mallory's team was awesome! We had 2 hair stylists and 2 makeup artists come to our hotel with limited seating, and they made it work perfectly! Everyone was so nice and amazing at their job! I did a trial several months before, and they came equipped to recreate everything they did the first time! I had a bridesmaid that was not the easiest to work with, and they were so polite and accommodating! 10/10 recommend for your event!
    M. L. Married on 05/21/2022

Look and Feel Beautiful!!

I LOVED my hair and makeup thanks to Brooke and Kellie!! They came to our venue in the morning and worked quickly on hair and makeup on all my bridesmaids, moms, myself, and even a flower girl. They were so much fun, and everyone looked and felt beautiful. I went to their studio for a trial before my bridal shower and I'm glad I did because I loved my look for that event, and I learned what did and didn't work with my skin and hair which made it even better on wedding day. One of my bridesmaids and I went to them for spray tans before the wedding and they turned out great too. Highly recommend this team!! So worth it!!!
  • Kim
    Kim G. Married on 05/14/2022

Absolutely Outstanding!!!

Absolutely The Best Team - The women that arrived were outstanding!!!
    I’m so very impressed with the quality of employees you sent us. I had make up and an up-do…Wow, I felt like these two ladies were artist with their skill sets and the entire team of 4, we could tell that they really love what they do. We had 11 for hair & 5 for makeup and they were on time and kept us going so smoothly.
    I honestly can’t say enough great things about your team and how it was my absolute favorite part of the day that I could just sit, relax and enjoy the day with my girls and the bridesmaids before all the crazy rush of the wedding day.

Thank you again for taking on this group and traveling to us.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

50 photos · 09/15/2019

Deals

Paradise Hair, Makeup, & Airbrush Tanning 1
Offer

We will offer $5 off any service for sharing our company at your appointment.

Example:

-Facebook: $5 off

-Instagram: $5 off

-Tiktok: $5 off

-Snapchat: $5 off

Total: $20 off if shared on each of these platforms

We look forward to being apart of your special day!

8636 North Boardwalk Avenue Suites 3 & 4, Kansas City, MO Kansas City, MO, 64154
816920040

Monday - Friday ( 7am - 9PM ) Saturday - Sunday ( 6am - 6pm)
Location of (Paradise Hair, Makeup, & Airbrush Tanning)

Other vendors in Kansas City for your wedding