5621 W 135th Street Suite 2640, Overland Park, KS 66223 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Primp and Blow, A Blow Dry Bar Prairiefire

Primp and Blow is the premier Blow Dry Bar that specializes in professional blow outs, makeup services and other salon luxuries. We provide a signature blow dry bar experience that is unique to us in a comfortable, boutique style setting. We are committed to exceptional customer service and our team of highly trained, continuously educated, professional stylists are committed to making you look and feel your best!

When walking down the aisle on your big day, you want everything to
be perfect, especially your hair and makeup. Schedule a wedding day
trial run for both hair and makeup prior to the big day to ensure you get
exactly what you want.

pabweddingmakeuphair2tv 51 735248

4 Reviews for Primp and Blow, A Blow Dry Bar Prairiefire

• Marcella

Marcella · Married on 06/29/2019

Beautiful curled hair for a hot and humid day!

Hanna was wonderful! She showed up early with all her tools and products. We discussed our hair trial once again to make sure it was still what I wanted for my wedding day. She is meticulous and curled every strand of my hair perfectly. She also put on my false eyelashes. It was great! My hair and lashes still looked good at the end of the night despite the heat of the day. She even knew how to pin back my hair away from my eye, in a way that looked natural and beautiful. I couldn't have achieved my dream wedding hair without her.

Sent on 07/11/2019

Allie · Married on 06/22/2019

Bride 6/22/19

We had a great time at Primp and blow, getting ready for my wedding. I had 6 bridesmaids, two moms and myself. They were flexible with scheduling everyone and even helped us make some changes the day of. I was very happy with their service and even more happy with my hair and makeup!!

Sent on 07/28/2019

Lauren · Married on 10/30/2015

I had a great experience with Shcae! I let her know I was going to be a bridesmaid in a wedding out of state, but my friend needed ideas of hairstyles for us ladies. Schae gave me such a pretty updo and my friend loved it for all of us. I didn't have time to add makeup to my service, but I definitely will be back to get the whole treatment! Not only was getting my hair done fun, but the salon is so pretty, I literally felt like a princess getting all dolled up. Thank you again, I look forward to my next appointment!

Sent on 06/17/2015

Primp and Blow, A Blow Dry Bar Prairiefire Pricing

Primp and Blow, A Blow Dry Bar Prairiefire Price Rates

Primp and Blow, A Blow Dry Bar Prairiefire FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 46.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 45.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 45.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 70.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 90.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 45.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 45.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Keratin, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Waxing
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 12

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Primp and Blow, A Blow Dry Bar Prairiefire 1
    Bridal Hair and Make up Trial 1/2 off Tuesday - Thursday.

Sign up for your Bridal trial run today! Half off every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday!

• 5621 W 135th Street Suite 2640 Overland Park, KS, 66223 See on map