Kansas City, MO 64118 Map · Phone number

About Elizabeth Ladean Photography

I'm Elizabeth! A small town Carolina girl living life in Kansas City, Missouri, and I'm a storytelling wedding & lifestyle photographer for joyful life lovers. I'm fueled by soft natural light, coffee and kitty snuggles. You can bet your bottom I'll cry when you cry, laugh when you laugh, and take photos of all the things.

I will never make you smile and say cheese.In fact, I'll only have you smile at the camera a handful of times....and let's just be real, I'm only doing that for your grandma. Your engagement photos and your wedding photos are about you guys, your love, your relationship, and your joy.

I like to keep things simple, and fun, and save my shutter clicks for those natural moments that happen as I ask you guys to do things like bear-hug in the woods. I pack an arsenal of awesome camera equipment (duh), corny jokes, bubbly energy, lots of encouragement, and some solid prompts that might make you feel silly in the moment, but will ultimately result in images that look completely natural and absolutely authentic.

Follow Elizabeth Ladean Photography on

1f9f9257bc81aeb7 The Legacy at Green Hills Wedding B Psp Elizabeth Ladean Photo
kc wedding photography elizabeth ladean hillcrest
Elizabeth Ladean Photography
kc anniversary photography elizabeth ladean downto
kc wedding photography elizabeth ladean hillcrest

Elizabeth Ladean Photography 5
Elizabeth Ladean Photography 6
Elizabeth Ladean Photography 7

Staci Bradford · Married on 04/05/2019

Exceeded Expectations in Every Way!

Elizabeth is AMAZING!! I can not say enough good things about her. She made the planning process so enjoyable from beginning to end. She is organized, professional, and punctual. She is also very experienced with weddings and it shows!
    On top of being a dream to work with - her work is breath-taking! She perfectly captured the spirit of our venue and our day. She is so fun to be around and put us at ease when we would have otherwise been nervous standing in front of a camera. After the engagement session and the wedding, she had a sneak peak ready within 48 hours! Aside from that, the magazine she provides to all couples along with her periodic check-ins were so helpful and appreciated! I could not have asked for a more talented and professional photographer to capture one of the most important days of our lives. I would recommend her to everyone I know!

Sent on 05/08/2019

Stefanie Mears · Married on 11/03/2018

Incredible!

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Elizabeth!! She is an incredible photographer and amazing person. Elizabeth made the entire process easy and fun. From the first meeting we knew we had found our person. She was very accommodating to our last minutes whims, and my need for reassurance that the day would go smoothly. We really enjoyed working with her for our engagement photos, wedding day and putting together our beautiful album. Elizabeth is not only professional and talented, but thoughtful and kind. She was a major part in making our day so special!!

Sent on 03/28/2019
  • Libby

Libby Funke · Married on 10/20/2018

100% would recommend and hire again!

Elizabeth is amazing and does such an incredible job! Our wedding photos turned out beautifully. We also purchased the wedding album and I can't stop looking at it. She did an amazing job pulling all our favorite photos together in such a seamless way. Not only is she a photographer, but she is a sounding board for a lot of your wedding day questions. We had our florist back out and I immediately went to her for suggestions on who she would use. She periodically checked in with us to see how we were doing, if we had any questions, and just to say how excited she was that our wedding day was getting closer.
    My husband and I will definitely be using her in the future and recommending her to whoever needs a photographer.

Sent on 02/18/2019

Elizabeth Ladean Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,100.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress