Kansas City, MO 64118 Map · Phone number

About Elizabeth Ladean Photography

I'm Elizabeth! A small town Carolina girl living life in Kansas City, Missouri, and I'm a storytelling wedding & lifestyle photographer for joyful life lovers. I'm fueled by soft natural light, coffee and kitty snuggles. You can bet your bottom I'll cry when you cry, laugh when you laugh, and take photos of all the things.

I will never make you smile and say cheese.In fact, I'll only have you smile at the camera a handful of times....and let's just be real, I'm only doing that for your grandma. Your engagement photos and your wedding photos are about you guys, your love, your relationship, and your joy.

I like to keep things simple, and fun, and save my shutter clicks for those natural moments that happen as I ask you guys to do things like bear-hug in the woods. I pack an arsenal of awesome camera equipment (duh), corny jokes, bubbly energy, lots of encouragement, and some solid prompts that might make you feel silly in the moment, but will ultimately result in images that look completely natural and absolutely authentic.

Follow Elizabeth Ladean Photography on

1f9f9257bc81aeb7 The Legacy at Green Hills Wedding B Psp Elizabeth Ladean Photo
kc wedding photography elizabeth ladean hillcrest
Elizabeth Ladean Photography
kc anniversary photography elizabeth ladean downto
kc wedding photography elizabeth ladean hillcrest

Elizabeth Ladean Photography 7
  • Kelsie

Kelsie Lauck · Married on 05/18/2019

Elizabeth is the best!

ELIZABETH IS THE BEST! Elizabeth was one of the best parts of our day. We can not begin to recommend her enough. She made us feel at ease in front of the camera during our engagement session and wedding and was just a joy to be around the entire day. We are obsessed with all of our photos and we constantly get compliments on them. If you're looking for beautiful photos and someone who will keep your energy and spirits high on a long day, Elizabeth is your girl!

Sent on 09/10/2019
    Elizabeth Ladean Photography 8
    Elizabeth Ladean Photography 9
    Elizabeth Ladean Photography 10
    Elizabeth Ladean Photography 11

Staci Bradford · Married on 04/05/2019

Exceeded Expectations in Every Way!

Elizabeth is AMAZING!! I can not say enough good things about her. She made the planning process so enjoyable from beginning to end. She is organized, professional, and punctual. She is also very experienced with weddings and it shows!
    On top of being a dream to work with - her work is breath-taking! She perfectly captured the spirit of our venue and our day. She is so fun to be around and put us at ease when we would have otherwise been nervous standing in front of a camera. After the engagement session and the wedding, she had a sneak peak ready within 48 hours! Aside from that, the magazine she provides to all couples along with her periodic check-ins were so helpful and appreciated! I could not have asked for a more talented and professional photographer to capture one of the most important days of our lives. I would recommend her to everyone I know!

Sent on 05/08/2019

Samantha Muller · Married on 03/30/2019

Wonderful experience!

I seriously cannot say enough amazing things about Elizabeth!! From the moment we met for coffee I instantly knew that we clicked and that she was the one we wanted to photograph our wedding! She made our engagement photo session absolutely perfect. She made the environment very comfortable and inviting, not to mention so much fun!! She always went above and beyond answering all of my last minute questions along with my random planning questions that I needed some extra opinion on. She was the best!! As we got closer to our wedding date she always assured that the day was going to run smoothly and beautifully. Elizabeth is so sweet, kind, patient, and very wonderful to work with. The entire bridal party and our families fell in love with her! We are SO in love with our gorgeous photos! She did an outstanding job and we will cherish them reminding us of our special day forever. Elizabeth is incredible and we are forever grateful to have found her!!

Sent on 09/10/2019

Elizabeth Ladean Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,100.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress