Elizabeth Ladean Photography

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,700 Most Popular Price

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,700 Most Popular Price

I'm Elizabeth! A small town Carolina girl living life in Kansas City, Missouri, and I am a photographer for the joyful, crazy-in-love couple - who love those real and authentic moments that fool everyone into believing a photographer wasn’t even there!

I happily get to document love for a living! I consider myself a storytelling wedding photographer for joyful, life loving couples who are absolutely, crazy-in-love. You can bet your bottom I'll cry when you cry, laugh when you laugh, and take photos of all the things!! You can also count on me being your giddy third wheel!!!

As your photographer I’ll make sure you guys enjoy this whole, photography thing! Know that there’s no expectation here — I just want you guys to be who you are and have fun together! And I’ll be there to witness your love story just as it is — without stiff posing. My entire approach is to create something more than a business transaction with you, be more than your photographer — not just a stranger with a camera that follows you around. I strongly believe in the power of human connection and I make no apologies for it! And through it all, I’m here to give you photos that shout — "we are the greatest love story that ever lived"....Because y’all are.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,300

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,700

Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
Flush Mount

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Prints
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Kristin
    Kristin W. Getting married on 06/01/2023

Absolutely amazing!

We asked Elizabeth to take our engagement photos knowing we wanted to show Kansas City as part of our story. From the beginning, her sweet personality showed through her emails where she was very responsive & helpful. She was extremely flexible & accommodating! We postponed our shoot due to weather- which she kept an eye on for us all day- and then when we decided to risk it an hour later, she was ready to go & met us on location within the hour. She helped make us feel comfortable in front of the camera, took the time to get to know us, and (best of all) delivered AMAZING photos over 2 weeks ahead of her normal turnaround! Could not recommended more enthusiastically!
  • Kiana
    Kiana A. Married on 08/27/2022

Absolutely Fabulous!

Elizabeth is not only an incredibly talented photographer, but also an absolute delight to work with. I wouldn’t trust anyone else to capture our most precious memories.
  • Brynn
    Brynn R. Married on 12/11/2021

Hire elp asap!

Elizabeth was absolutely incredible. From the very first phone call to getting our wedding album, she's been so amazing and made us feel so comfortable. We wanted a photographer who had the ability to guide us into the perfect positions/poses for both our engagement and wedding photos that looked natural & she nailed that aspect. Not only are her photos beautiful, but Elizabeth helped create a wedding day timeline, managed our big groups of friends & family, and worked seamlessly with our other vendors - especially our videographer. She truly felt like another wedding planner to help our day go as smooth as possible. I couldn't recommend Elizabeth enough. She's 100% worth the investment. Booking ELP was one of the best decisions we made during our wedding planning!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Kansas City, MO, 64118
Location of (Elizabeth Ladean Photography)

Other vendors in Kansas City for your wedding