Elizabeth Ladean Photography

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,700 Most Popular Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,700 Most Popular Price

I'm Elizabeth! A small town Carolina girl living life in Kansas City, Missouri, and I am a photographer for the joyful, crazy-in-love couple - who love those real and authentic moments that fool everyone into believing a photographer wasn’t even there!

I happily get to document love for a living! I consider myself a storytelling wedding photographer for joyful, life loving couples who are absolutely, crazy-in-love. You can bet your bottom I'll cry when you cry, laugh when you laugh, and take photos of all the things!! You can also count on me being your giddy third wheel!!!

As your photographer I’ll make sure you guys enjoy this whole, photography thing! Know that there’s no expectation here — I just want you guys to be who you are and have fun together! And I’ll be there to witness your love story just as it is — without stiff posing. My entire approach is to create something more than a business transaction with you, be more than your photographer — not just a stranger with a camera that follows you around. I strongly believe in the power of human connection and I make no apologies for it! And through it all, I’m here to give you photos that shout — "we are the greatest love story that ever lived"....Because y’all are.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3300

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3700

Add'l Hours
Flush Mount

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Prints

• Kristin
    Kristin W. Getting married on 06/01/2023

Absolutely amazing!

We asked Elizabeth to take our engagement photos knowing we wanted to show Kansas City as part of our story. From the beginning, her sweet personality showed through her emails where she was very responsive & helpful. She was extremely flexible & accommodating! We postponed our shoot due to weather- which she kept an eye on for us all day- and then when we decided to risk it an hour later, she was ready to go & met us on location within the hour. She helped make us feel comfortable in front of the camera, took the time to get to know us, and (best of all) delivered AMAZING photos over 2 weeks ahead of her normal turnaround! Could not recommended more enthusiastically!
    Melissa P. Getting married on 12/05/2021

We loved her!!!

There is no other choice in photography...Elizabeth is the best!! We had our wedding during Covid-19 and had to limit our guests to just immediate family. Elizabeth was willing to do our photography and was a pleasant part of our "Big Day." She was so warm and professional, but still made it feel like a friend taking our pictures. We look forward to sharing more of our special life moments with her.
  • Allyson
    Allyson K. Married on 07/08/2021

Flawless!

I cannot say enough about how amazing Elizabeth is. She is so much more than a photographer! She was 100% hands down the best decision we could have made throughout the wedding planning process. She was flawless from the first day we met her. When we said goodbye on our wedding night it was like saying goodbye to a friend! We miss her! She is so organized, on top of everything, and so talented. She replies to emails and texts so quickly and keeps wonderful track of what needs to be done when. She makes taking pictures effortless and a fun experience! I was worried that my now husband would not know what to do but she made everything so easy! Choose Elizabeth!! We will be going to her for all of our photography needs in the future!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Kansas City, MO, 64118
Location of (Elizabeth Ladean Photography)

Other vendors in Kansas City for your wedding