Elizabeth Ladean Photography Reviews

Elizabeth Ladean Photography 6
Elizabeth Ladean Photography 7

Stefanie Mears · Married on 11/03/2018

Incredible!

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Elizabeth!! She is an incredible photographer and amazing person. Elizabeth made the entire process easy and fun. From the first meeting we knew we had found our person. She was very accommodating to our last minutes whims, and my need for reassurance that the day would go smoothly. We really enjoyed working with her for our engagement photos, wedding day and putting together our beautiful album. Elizabeth is not only professional and talented, but thoughtful and kind. She was a major part in making our day so special!!

Sent on 03/28/2019
  • Libby

Libby Funke · Married on 10/20/2018

100% would recommend and hire again!

Elizabeth is amazing and does such an incredible job! Our wedding photos turned out beautifully. We also purchased the wedding album and I can't stop looking at it. She did an amazing job pulling all our favorite photos together in such a seamless way. Not only is she a photographer, but she is a sounding board for a lot of your wedding day questions. We had our florist back out and I immediately went to her for suggestions on who she would use. She periodically checked in with us to see how we were doing, if we had any questions, and just to say how excited she was that our wedding day was getting closer.
    My husband and I will definitely be using her in the future and recommending her to whoever needs a photographer.

Sent on 02/18/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 09/29/2018

Literal perfection

Since the first time I met Elizabeth, at a bridal event, she showed me nothing but compassion, kindness, and encouragement. Upon meeting her, my grandmother and I spoke about her the whole way home. We pondered back and forth and decided she should photograph my BIG DAY. After getting back in contact with Elizabeth, my now husband and I learned she had several other inquiries for their big day... Now we had to move fast!! We moved fast (sorry to the other couples- we knew who we wanted) and hired Elizabeth to capture one of our greatest days together and we could not be HAPPIER! Her spunk, attention to detail and just overall photography is exquisite! We are so incredibly grateful for the job she has done and would recommend her 50 times over. ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE. ABSOLUTE PERFECTION. Worth. Every. Penny.
    Thank you so much! ❤️

Sent on 10/17/2018
    Elizabeth Ladean Photography 8

Shelby · Married on 09/22/2018

Working with Elizabeth was by far the best wedding decision we made! I can not say enough good things about her! She is so good at her job and so fun and easy to work with! She told us exactly how to pose for each picture all while encouraging us, making us feel comfortable and confident! She knows how to produce amazing photos. I personally love her photography style, our pictures are so gorgeous! They are natural and bright and creative! Aside from being an incredibly talented photographer, she is such a genuinely sweet person. She is interested in all her couples love stories. She treats you like good friends instead of just clients. She is the absolute best. Initially I looked into a couple of different photographers and she was the only one interested in our love story and getting to know us first, I was immediately sold for that reason alone. The real cherry on top is that she has the best prices around! This review doesn’t even do her justice. I can’t wait to work with her again for future family photos!

Sent on 10/11/2018
    Elizabeth Ladean Photography 9
    Elizabeth Ladean Photography 10
    Elizabeth Ladean Photography 11
    Elizabeth Ladean Photography 12
    Elizabeth Ladean Photography 13
  • Y

Yuki · Married on 09/02/2018

Elizabeth is not only amazing as a professional photographer, but also as a sweet person she is! Just like other people have mentioned, we also knew that she was a perfect match for us the day we met. She is very friendly, charming and funny, and she will make you feel comfortable and help you enjoy every photo session. We became good friends and I was so excited every time I got to see her. It was our first time having a professional photographer capture the moments of the two of us and naturally I was nervous at first, but thanks to Elizabeth, I was able to have fun and look super natural in all the photos. I love her work and can literally look at them all day because they bring back all the good memories of the wedding day. I had a lot of our families and friends comment on how beautiful and perfect her work is as well. If you are looking for a skilled, professional photographer who is also very fun to work with, Elizabeth is the one!!

Sent on 10/09/2018
    Elizabeth Ladean Photography 14
    Elizabeth Ladean Photography 15
    Elizabeth Ladean Photography 16

Bailey · Married on 06/02/2018

Elizabeth captured our wedding day perfectly. We truly feel like we’re reliving each moment of our day when looking through the photos she took. We couldn’t be more pleased! Not only is her photography amazing, but she was the easiest and most helpful vendor I’ve ever worked with. From communication to organization, Elizabeth has it down to an art (which was definitely needed for this bride). She checked in with us countless times to make sure we had everything figured out, and just to see how we were doing. Trust me, we could not have found a better photographer for our us. She made everything easy and we truly enjoyed her company! We loved how she took control of our wedding day timeline and led us through the process and made it effortless. Thank you again for everything you've done for us, Elizabeth! We could not be more appreciative.

Sent on 10/06/2018
    Elizabeth Ladean Photography 23
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 06/02/2018

Outstanding!!!

I spent so much time researching a perfect photographer for our wedding and I couldn't of picked anybody better! She exceeded all expectations I had. From engagement pictures to wedding day photos we were blown away! Two days after our wedding she posted our sneak peaks..We were so excited to see some of our pictures so soon! Elizabeth is so sweet and easy to work with. We got SO many compliments on our pictures. Elizabeth's style is amazing! I would highly recommend her! I cannot express how happy I am with both my wedding and engagement pictures. Seriously, You can not go wrong with booking her!!!!
    Thank you so much for everything Elizabeth. We cant wait to see all the pictures!!!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Emily · Married on 05/25/2018

Elizabeth is amazing! From our first meeting, to our engagement shoot, to our wedding day, she was there every step of the way! Through the process, she became part of the family! We had never had any professional photos taken, and she made it so easy. It felt weird to be posing for pictures, but Elizabeth put us at ease, and she gave us some beautiful pictures to capture our love for each other! We could not have chosen anyone better!

Sent on 05/27/2018

Sarah · Married on 05/19/2018

Wedding Bliss

Elizabeth is the definition of a perfect wedding day photographer. She was so professional but made my husband and I super comfortable while taking our photos and let us be ourselves. We loved every minute of working with her. From her opening up her home to meet with us to calming our last minute wedding jitters, she has been amazing the entire time! I would recommend Elizabeth to absolutely anyone I know who is getting married soon. Even our bridesmaids held onto her card!

Love,
    The Geenens

Sent on 02/15/2019

Miranda · Married on 09/02/2017

Elizabeth truly made our entire wedding experience incredible. From the moment we met I felt comfortable with her and she always went out of her way to answer questions, give advice, and just talk wedding talk! Our engagement and wedding photos speak for themselves.. they are magnificent and we continually get complimented on them! I attribute this to the perfect weather and perfect photographer who turns clients into friends!! I highly recommend Elizabeth as a photographer especially if you like outdoor backdrops and if you want your experience to be fun, calm, and easy.

Sent on 10/01/2017
    Elizabeth Ladean Photography 24

Emily · Married on 05/20/2017

Elizabeth Ladean Photography is, simply put, absolutely amazing!! Elizabeth did both our engagement and wedding photos, and we couldn’t have asked for anything more!! Elizabeth was personable, easy to work with, super responsive, and got our perfect images back to us quickly. Her attention to detail, natural lighting, and great price point is what drew me to her. I spent hours searching for the perfect Kansas City photographer and found that person in Elizabeth after meeting with her. She captured each moment perfectly and seemed like a friend when it was all said and done. She kept me organized prior to the wedding day, and especially the day of. Elizabeth even went out to our venue a month before the wedding so we could locate the perfect locations for photos, as we knew we wouldn’t have the time the day of the wedding. What Elizabeth has provided us is something that we will cherish forever! She far exceeded all of our expectations! We are already trying to figure out how we can use her as a photographer again.

Sent on 07/06/2017

Christa · Married on 05/06/2017

Elizabeth is an amazing person! Her bright smile and natural light style shows into her photos, she captures the staged photos, but also the golden moments between people as they act natural. She is easy to talk to and a breeze to work with! She is organized and on top of things during planning! Had a timeline for me and kept it up to date every time I needed/suggested a change.

She did our engagement photos and wedding photos, and made two camera shy people feel comfortable in front of the camera.

Not to mention she got us our first look (15+pictures) from our wedding photos in less than 24 hours! That's amazingly fast!!!

I would definitely recommend Elizabeth as your photographer!

Sent on 07/06/2017

Amanda · Married on 01/07/2017

Every single step of our experience with Elizabeth was so incredibly fun. Elizabeth sure knows how to take care of her couples! First, all of her packages come with an engagement session. She does this so that she and the couple have time together to get used to each other, and get the couple feeling comfortable with posing for photos. This is so important, so that on your wedding day you feel more comfortable. We ended up with one of my most favorite pictures of us EVER from our engagement session! I also recommend the package that includes a photo album of the engagement session. It was so much fun to receive that in the mail and have tangible completed step of the getting married process.

One of the things that I love most about Elizabeth is that you can tell how much she loves each of her couples/families. She makes everybody feel like they are the most important. She posts "sneak peeks" of photo sessions on Facebook and writes the most heartfelt blog posts to go with them.

Elizabeth's style is so beautiful - very light and ethereal. She imbues a magic into her photos that is just stunning.

I was fortunate enough to have a good friend get married about 7 months before us, and she recommended Elizabeth to us. I 100% pass this recommendation on to future couples! I hope we'll be able to have Elizabeth photograph us again in our lives.

Sent on 03/01/2017

Allie · Married on 05/14/2016

Oh my god! If I could give Elizabeth 20 stars, I would. She is beyond amazing, and that's before I go on about her actual work. She is so friendly, bubbly, and loads of fun to work with. My husband (who I might add, hates getting his picture taken) and I you felt so relaxed when everything else was so stressful. About a week or so before the wedding date, she met with me after a frantic email was sent to her about how stressed I was about what the outline of the day was going to look like. She met up with me with no hesitation and went over the timeline of the day with me and we worked out any final details. I was so relieved after meeting with her and the day went by smoothly. She gives you a template to help assist in the family portrait session to go as painless as possible. One thing that I didn't realize till the day was over and saw our picture collection was that I barely even noticed her throughout the ceremony and reception. I say this in reflection and in awe of the photos she captured. She captured angles and moments that are amazing and never made my husband and I feel like we were being bombarded or suffocated throughout the day.

You don't just get a photographer, you get an extra person to calm your nerves and make you remember what the whole day is about; being married to your best friend. Words cannot begin to explain how awesome Elizabeth is, she is the ultimate photographer, and you will not regret hiring her to capture one of life's most magical days.

Sent on 09/10/2016

Katelyn · Married on 12/31/2015

When we met Elizabeth after a long day of interviewing photographers, we immediately knew it was the right fit! She is personable, caring, professional, and she knows what she's doing! She totally put us at ease and guided us along the whole process. We love our wedding photos. They capture who we are and our special day beautifully. Elizabeth is super easy to work with and very responsive!

Sent on 10/17/2016

Rachel · Married on 11/14/2015

Beth did an outstanding job with our big day! I'm a little bit of a perfectionist and have a passion for photography myself, so for her to be so open to hearing my ideas and what I was specifically looking for was awesome! She was excellent at being responsive and really digging in deep to learn about us as a couple, our relationship, and to find out what was important to US on our wedding day. Hands down, a wonderful experience! I would absolutely recommend her to any bride looking for memorable photos of their wedding day.

Sent on 09/13/2016

Elizabeth Ladean Photography was phenomenal to work with. I have recommended her to friends and will continue to do so. Her professionalism and easy going demeanor began at our first meeting. We weren’t planning on getting engagement pictures originally, but they were part of the package we selected. Elizabeth mentioned how the pictures helped her get to know us as a couple. My husband and I both hadn’t had professional pictures taken in a long time. When we finished, my husband remarked, “Who knew having your picture taken could be so much fun!” She made us both feel relaxed and got some great natural shots. We were so happy to have her shoot our wedding. Even our guests were commenting on the great shots she was finding during the reception without being invasive at all. And we (and everyone else) love our wedding photos!!

Sent on 10/02/2016

My husband and I had a great experience with Elizabeth Ladean Photography to capture both our engagement and wedding. We first learned about Beth through the recommendation of our chosen wedding venue. We then asked a family member, who has an eye for photography, to look at the various websites of the recommended photographers, and he chose Beth. We did ultimately choose to hire Beth, and could not be happier with this decision. Not only was Beth awesome to work with, during both the engagement photo session and the wedding day itself. She has a great eye, and produces wonderful photos. With each viewing, we have noticed a different nuance that contributes to the strength of the end product--including how Beth frames her photos and harmonizes her subjects with the background. We are incredibly grateful to her for the tremendous job she did in memorializing our special day. We could not be happier and would recommend Beth to anyone considering hiring a professional photographer without reservation!

Sent on 01/03/2016

Beth was a pleasure to work with! We used her for engagement and wedding photos and she did whatever it took to get the perfect the photo!

Sent on 08/25/2015

Beth was wonderful to work with and I was thrilled with the way out pictures turned out. Great quality at a great price. I would recommend her to any friend and will be using her myself again.

Sent on 02/04/2015

Jaclyn · Married on 04/25/2015

I LOVED working with Elizabeth! She was recommended to us by a friend and we clicked from our very first meeting. She always made us feel like it was her pleasure to work with us, but truly it was our pleasure to work with her. She has such an enthusiasm for her photography, and her work speaks for itself - it's creative, fun, and beautiful. She makes you feel so special and important, but you know that she makes every one she photographs feel that way as well, it's just her personality.

Elizabeth did both our wedding and engagement photos, and she was so open to collaboration and suggestion, but she also had a lot of her own great ideas she brought to the table too. Her follow through was awesome as well. She always responded to my emails within 24 hours, but most of the time much faster than that. If she hadn't heard from me in a while, she checked in to make sure we were staying in touch. She was thoughtful enough to ask about my vendors, so that if anyone asked, she could give credit where it was due. And most importantly, her turn around time on the pictures is quick. For both the wedding and our engagement photos, she had a sneak peek of 5-6 pictures posted the very next day, which was enough to keep us happy until we got the rest of her pictures only a couple weeks after.

I highly recommend Elizabeth. I know we'll be using her again in the future.

Sent on 05/06/2015