Shawnee, KS 66218 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $5,000
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Ashley Ice Photography

Congratulations on your engagement my dear. The next several months are going to be pack full of love, excitement, & magic. You are planning the biggest day of your life, your wedding. You have so much to look forward to this next year. You will be tasting cakes, shopping for the dress, looking at wedding rings, finding the perfect invitation. Before you know it, your wedding day will be here. The day will come with bubbly, laughs, tears, and dancing. Your day will come & go as quickly as the planning process came & went. All those joyful memories will soon fade, the laughs will seem distant, and so you pull your wedding album out from hiding and relive your whole day again.

About:

Ashley Ice Photography is ran by Ashley Ice, the owner and founder of Ashley Ice Photography.
Ashley Ice Photography is a multiple photographer company! We have two lead photographers, Amber and of course Ashley.
Together they make the perfect duo for your wedding day or allow for more brides to get the one-of-a-kind Ashley Ice experience because we can book up to two weddings in one day.
We also have two second lead photographers on staff, Kenzie and Heather that work side-by-side Ashley or Amber when we book multiple weddings in one day. Kenzie and Heather were both were trained by Ashley Ice to learn her shooting, posing, and client experience style. Because of this no matter who is your photography team you will be getting a customized luxury experience on your wedding day.

We are perfect for....

We are perfect for the couples who are madly in. We are talking about the talk on the phone for hours, share a milkshake, puppy dog, lay in the grass count the stars kind of couples.
We love couples who want to have fun, who can giggle, cry, and be their true selves with their best friend.
We are perfect for brides + grooms who want to be extra on their wedding day and think outside of the box for their engagement and wedding day photos.
We love couples who ask our opinion from their wedding dress, floral, to their invitation suite. We want to help make your day the perfect photographic day you envision.
We are more than photographers... we are creatives.
Let us be creative, extra, and your friend during this time.

Follow Ashley Ice Photography on

Other couples have also viewed

• Nagel Portraits
705c11bf162588d9 1521589511 cfab4535e2ee9be3 1521589509618 20 Katrina Evan 496

62 Reviews for Ashley Ice Photography

• Brittony

Brittony C. · Getting married on 06/26/2021

Felt and looked like a model in a wedding magazine

Ashley is the only photographer that I interviewed. We were suppose to meet for 45 minutes and we sat together for almost two hours. We laughed and connected and we also cried together during our first meeting because she had so many great ideas for the wedding. I lost my mom last year to cancer and Ashley had so many amazing ways to help bring in memories through her photographs. I didn't want to interview anyone else because she and I just clicked.

I also love that in Kansas City all of the vendors have worked together. So when I told my venue that I was working with Ashley they were super excited. Coming from out of town it is nice that I know my vendors get along and respect each other. Ashley has been a bride in the area and knows so much about everything. I email her with questions like, "what have you heard about so and so?".

When we met Ashley for our engagement photos in June, the evening could not have gone any better. She was so natural in how she positioned us, how she talked to us and how she made us feel comfortable. The photos look effortless. My fiance is very shy and she helped bring him out of his shell. It was awesome to see how she interacted with him so that I can help him on our wedding day.

I cannot not recommend her enough. I have co-workers, families and friends comment on how beautiful our engagement photos are. This just makes me even more excited for my actual wedding day!

Sent on 07/30/2019

Jacqueline G. · Married on 06/07/2021

Ashley is THE best!

It's not possible to say enough good things about Ashley and her team. They are simply incredible. Not only is Ashley an incredible photographer, her pictures speak for themselves, she is also super knowledgeable and connected in the wedding industry.

Ashley was super detailed, listened to what I wanted, and delivered an incredible gallery. A bonus of working with Ashley was her knowledge and advice of the wedding world. I ran a lot of ideas passed her (big and little) for her honest feedback!

Sent on 04/02/2021
  • Julia

Julia D. · Married on 11/16/2019

Best Decisio I Ever Made

Ashley, Amber, and Kenzie were the perfect people to capture the beauty of our wedding day! From the first day I met Ashley and Amber, to weeks later when we received our final gallery, they made the process as smooth as possible. I could never thank them enough for going above and beyond to make our wedding day stress free. Every question I had leading up to the wedding was quickly answered and Ashley was so willing to give any advice she had. Our photos are a wedding gift we will treasure forever. I would recommend Ashley Ice Photography to any couple!

Sent on 01/10/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Ashley Ice Photography Pricing

Ashley Ice Photography Price Rates

Ashley Ice Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 4000
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Hand-Coloring
    Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 5000
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Prints
    Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Film
    Natural
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Second Shooter
    Video
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Canvas
    Matted Prints
    Prints

• Shawnee, 66218 See on map
    Monday 9-6 Tuesday 9-6 Wednesday 9-6 Thursday 9-6 Friday 9-6 Saturday & Sunday By Appointment only
    Location of (Ashley Ice Photography)

Ashley Ice Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Ashley Ice Photography include in the starting price?

Ashley Ice Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Hand-Coloring
  • Proofs

What photography services does Ashley Ice Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Ashley Ice Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What photography styles does Ashley Ice Photography offer?

Ashley Ice Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Film
  • Natural
  • Traditional

What photography services does Ashley Ice Photography offer?

Ashley Ice Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Ashley Ice Photography offer for wedding events?

Ashley Ice Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Ashley Ice Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Ashley Ice Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.