5824 Dearborn St., Mission, KS 66202 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Jolie Artistry

Congratulations on your Engagement! It is never too early to find the makeup artist that is right for you! Call me anytime or email me. I will get back to you as quickly as I can! I am also available for a complimentary consultation if you would like to meet and go over your expectations and ideas. Let's meet for coffee!

I am a freelance makeup artist that specializes in makeup for weddings and photography. I am a perfectionist when it comes to my brides and their bridal parties. I use the best products and my knowledge to make a bride's makeup flawless and long-lasting.
I do not overbook and am extremely easy-going. I do not sell skincare or makeup, no product pushing here!
I absolutely love my job and am passionate about makeup artistry and it's results!
My prices are reasonable and I offer an al a carte pricing system where the bride and party can add on services to their packages such as lash applications and touch-up services.
You can view my entire portfolio www.jolieartistry.com

Follow Jolie Artistry on

Katie, summer wedding 2010
cat-eye
Lemon-Lime Photography Katie, summer wedding 2010 cat-eye
KC Magazine August 2011
Makeup by me, hair by Jen Thomas of the Last Tangle Salon, image by David...
KC Magazine August 2011 Makeup by me, hair by Jen Thomas of the Last Tangle Salon, image by David...
Wedding267
Brittany
Getting Ready
Image by Photos Edge
Getting Ready Image by Photos Edge
Bridal portraits with Vicki Smith Photography and hair by Jen Thomas of the Last Tangle Salon
Jessica

Jolie Artistry 1
  • Nora

Nora · Married on 06/01/2019

Wonderful!!!

Jolie was simply wonderful! I am not someone who wears a lot of make up, but wanted to look amazing for my wedding day. She was able to make me look naturally beautiful! I felt gorgeous all day. She is also a delight to work with. Listened to my concerns and talked through everything with me. Very responsive and so, so sweet! She did my entire wedding party which was a variety of skin tones and for most of us was our first time getting our make up done. We were all happy with our make up! It was also a very hot and humid day and our make up stayed on 10+ hours. I can't express how nice it was to feel so pretty!

Sent on 07/10/2019

Sara · Married on 07/07/2018

Oh, my goodness. No amount of stars would be enough to convey how wonderful and talented Jolie is.

She came to my house for the bridal makeup trial and very carefully listened to my skin concerns, product preferences, etc. I wanted some drama for my wedding day, but I also wanted to feel like myself. Jolie was perfectly able to marry (pardon my pun) those two things. I could not have been happier with my look.

The day of, Jolie was open to adjusting what we had decided on at the trial (wispier lashes, more gold and copper tones in lieu of matte grays and browns). What I'm saying is, she's flexible. She's also super knowledgeable and capable, and comfortable with makeup for any range of ages. She did makeup for me, my bridesmaids, my mother, and mother-in-law, and just a little bit of eyeshadow and gloss at the flower girl's request. Everyone looked PHENOMENAL.

Jolie, I can't say thank you enough. You're great at what you do, and you're also just an awesome, fun person that made the entire experience so easy and enjoyable. Now, I just need another excuse to get my makeup done.

Sent on 07/18/2018
    Jolie Artistry 2

Kelly · Married on 07/15/2017

Jolie did a wonderful job on my makeup and my bridesmaid’s makeup!

I was planning my wedding from out of town (I’m from KC originally), and she was very responsive via email and phone. She helped me plan how long we would need to do everyone’s makeup, which factored into our timeline for the day-of the wedding. I came in town for a weekend, and we did a trial run. I had a few ideas from Pinterest, and she also had some great suggestions, and it turned out exactly how I wanted. Per Jolie’s suggestion, I’ve also found my new favorite everyday mascara!

On the day of my wedding, Jolie went onsite and she did my makeup just as we’d practiced, and she also did a great job on my bridesmaid’s and my mom’s and aunt’s makeup. I would highly recommend Jolie and Amanda Pogue, the hair stylist she often works with.

Sent on 10/15/2017

Jolie Artistry FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 95.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Licensed
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 12

Real Weddings

• Makeup Artist Kay Kremer
    Makeup Artist Kay Kremer Wedding Hair & Makeup

Jolie is an amazing artist and person to work with. She listens to your needs and executes them. It is always a pleasure working for her and with her!

• emmy-ray
    emmy-ray Wedding Florists

Jolie Artistry is at the top of my list for recommendations when it comes to make-up. She's passionate about what she does, which is a super important quality for any vendor in the wedding industry. She's professional, friendly, and creates looks that make all the brides and wedding parties she works with look like more amazing versions of themselves.

• Weddings by Hannah
    Weddings by Hannah Wedding Planners

I absolutely love Jolie Artistry! I am always so excited to work with her. She has a wonderful and fun personality, great style and truly enjoys her craft!! She makes my brides look stunning, I have never heard a bad word about her or the quality of her work!! Can't wait to work together again soon!!

• 5824 Dearborn St. Mission, 66202 See on map