Overland Park, KS 66210 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Bridal Artistry Kansas City

Bridal Artistry Kansas City is a mobile on-site makeup & hair styling team serving the greater Kansas City area. We are a team of professional makeup artists & licensed hairstylists that provide the wedding day look you want, all at your your convenience.

Follow Bridal Artistry Kansas City on

April 2009 - Jamaica destination wedding makeup & hair for tomlinson-spinner (bride sideview...
7935649167444617627 n 51 171203
ans5466
132209206238586544497041066128164209253032n
img0599
Bridal Artistry Kansas City
Bride & bridal party makeup and hair for an outdoor wedding late spring.
Bride & bridal party makeup and hair for an outdoor wedding late spring.
Bride hair & makeup
Bride hair & makeup
March2010 - Arlington, VA wedding makeup for Espiritu-Baskin (bride)
March2010 - Arlington, VA wedding makeup for Espiritu-Baskin (bride)
June 2010 - Washington DC wedding makeup & hair for Thomas-Riccio (bride & groom)
October 2008 - Arlington, VA wedding makeup for Brown-Gomez (bride & groom)
October 2008 - Arlington, VA wedding makeup for Brown-Gomez (bride & groom)
April 2009 - Jamaica destination wedding makeup & hair for tomlinson-spinner (sister-in-law)
April 2009 - Jamaica destination wedding makeup & hair for tomlinson-spinner (bride & mother-in-law)
7935649167444617627 n 51 171203

22 Reviews for Bridal Artistry Kansas City

Bridal Artistry Kansas City 1
Bridal Artistry Kansas City 2
Bridal Artistry Kansas City 3

Denise Woodard · Getting married on 01/04/2020

So Beautiful!

Lisa styled my daughter's hair and did her makeup for prom. She did a wonderful job. My daughter looked so beautiful!

Sent on 05/13/2019

Lamanda · Married on 05/18/2019

My make-up artist did an amazing job. I could tell that she was knowledgeable and passionate about hair and makeup. I looked amazing and continue to get compliments about how I looked. I felt she went above and beyond, making sure everything was perfect for my big day. It was reasonably priced and the fact that she came to me highly reduced my stress. Thank you! Highly recommend.

Sent on 09/09/2018

Bridal Artistry Kansas City's reply:

Lamanda- Thank you for your review, you are so kind and a truly beautiful woman, both inside & out. It was our pleasure to work with you on your wedding day, congratulations again!

B. C. · Married on 05/10/2019

Anxious Bride made Comfortable

Lisa was absolutely amazing! She and her assistant did makeup for me and my 4 bridesmaids for my wedding. I wear very little makeup on a daily basis (just mascara), so I was very nervous about my wedding makeup being too much and making me not look like myself. She was very easy to work with and struck the perfect balance between doing what I asked for while still giving expert advice and pushing me slightly beyond my comfort zone, knowing that it would turn out perfect for wedding and camera and exactly as I wanted. My husband said that I looked exactly like myself, just with “something causing extra glow and radiance.” Plus, every time I said something about her “magic,” Lisa was quick to affirm that it was my beauty and all she was doing was accentuating it. I was also nervous about feeling “cakey” and like I had a bunch of heavy stuff on my face all day, but quite the opposite happened! Lisa’s products all felt very light and I didn’t notice that I had product on all day. To top it all off, everything lasted and stayed perfect all day even with outdoor pictures and a pretty crazy dance floor all night. I highly recommend Lisa for any bride, but especially brides that aren’t used to a lot of makeup or are nervous about not looking like themselves on their big day. Lisa will take care of you, listen to you, accentuate your beauty, and remind you that it’s your beauty that’s shining, not just makeup.

Sent on 05/16/2019

Bridal Artistry Kansas City Pricing

Bridal Artistry Kansas City Price Rates

Bridal Artistry Kansas City FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 90.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 90.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 90.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What is the starting price for tanning services? $ 55.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Tanning, Group Discounts, Licensed, Skincare
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes
  • What tanning services do you offer? Spray Tanning

• Wichita Wedding DJ
    Wichita Wedding DJ Wedding DJs

Awesome Service !!

• Bridal Artistry
    Bridal Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

If you want a truly professional experience, hire Lisa & Diann for your custom bridal look! Lisa, although new to the Kansas City wedding market, is a highly experienced and excellent makeup professional who worked for several years with our Bridal Artistry DC team here in the Washington DC Metro area. We can highly endorse and recommend the work of Bridal Artistry Kansas City for brides who want to look amazing on their Big Day!

• Overland Park, KS, 66210 See on map