905 SE Langsford Rd Suite E, Lees Summit, MO 64063 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Salon De Crist

We invite you to experience our exhilarating facials, massages, manicures & pedicures, eyelash extensions, hair extensions & elegant bridal up-styling. We have editorial worthy makeup artists who specialize in alluring airbrush makeup for a flawless long lasting makeup application for your big day! Book a Bachelorette party in our private spa! Email us at weddings@salondecrist.com to inquire about our bridal packages!

new group sho
shannon weddin
teen hai
mom spa da
new group sho

4 Reviews for Salon De Crist

Kara · Married on 10/22/2016

Kiley did mine and 5 of my girls's makeup while Erica and Alyssa did hair. They came to my venue which made the morning of the big day very relaxing. They all did a wonderful job!! After the girls left we couldn't stop raving about how fantastic we felt. I was definitely on the fence about paying for my make up to be done but I am so glad I did!

Sent on 05/15/2017

Abigail · Married on 10/01/2016

Salon de Crist sent an amazing team to our wedding at Longview Mansion. Kiley Cane was the stylist I worked with to create the PERFECT wedding day look. She was enthusiastic, professional, and a blast to spend the morning getting ready with. The team she brought to do my bridesmaids’ hair was so fun and talented, too. They finished right on time, despite having to do 10 formal styles! Kylie was also VERY attentive to detail with my wedding style and listened to every suggestion or comment I had to ensure I was in absolute love with my hair. I highly recommend Salon de Crist for any wedding or formal style needs!

Sent on 10/06/2016

I hired Febe Long to do my wedding make up and could not be more pleased! She acted more as a friend than and vendor. She was so wonderful to talk with, and answered random questions outside of her job! She knew exactly what she was doing and gave me the perfect natural look i was hoping for. As someone who does not wear make up, she explained everything and kept me looking like me! I was so greatful for her and would highly recommend you hire Febe!

Sent on 08/05/2014

Salon De Crist Pricing

Salon De Crist Price Rates

Salon De Crist FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 55.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 45.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 55.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 45.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 55.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 55.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 55.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What is the base price for manicures? $ 25.00
  • What is the base price for pedicures? $ 36.00
  • What is the starting price for facials? $ 60.00
  • What is the starting price for massage therapy? $ 60.00
  • What is the starting price for tanning services? $ 38.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, Manicure / Pedicure, Massages, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Spa, Tanning, Skincare
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Relaxer, Haircuts, Keratin, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Tweezing, Waxing