178 Bellevue Avenue, Newport, RI 02840 Map · Phone number

7 Reviews for Papers

• Laurel

Laurel · Married on 12/08/2018

Lovely Experience

Judy is wonderful. The process was easy and fun when it came to Judy. She wants the invitations to reflect you and more. We had a fun first meeting and then we continued to add personalized napkins, thank you notes - which I just LOVE. Her response time is amazing and she works to be creative for you, if necessary. I highly recommend working with Judy and Papers with any of your wedding needs. xo, Laurel

Sent on 12/30/2018

Emma · Married on 08/25/2012

I worked with Papers for quite some time, as I ordered all pieces from the save the date, shower invites to programs and table numbers from Papers. Judy made sure all my pieces came together beautifully! After working with Judy for so long and loving the experience I decided to hire for day of coordination. My wedding day went absolutely seamlessly! My mother and I wouldn't have made it through the day without her. Since then, I've order my birth announcements from Papers and worked closely with Judy for my sisters wedding. I wouldn't go anywhere else!

Sent on 10/08/2012

Pat · Married on 08/06/2012

I was so happy with the experience we had at Papers in Newport. But more importantly, my daughter Nicole's needs, wants and expectations of a dream wedding were met. We started with the invitations. So gorgeous. The hot pink, off white, and gold lettering were perfect. So many compliments on the invites. And the fans Judy created and decorated with hot pink satin ribbon to be put on everyones chair were also perfect. Judy knew that our budget was limited and she helped us in every way to have the invitation that my daughter wanted and that we could afford. Thank you Papers. The wedding was fun, casual and elegant and it started with you.

Sent on 09/28/2012