Callidora Letterpress + Design

Topsfield, MA View map

Callidora Letterpress Design is a boutique letterpress and design studio specializing in custom personal stationery that makes a deep, lasting impression.

From design to letterpress, we handle every step of the process. This ensures that we have complete control over the quality of our product at all times. We want your invitation and event accessories to express your individual aesthetic.

My name is Carrie and I am a designer, letterpress printer, wife, and mama. I have a BFA in graphic design and have always been drawn to the beauty of letterpress. I learned the art of letterpress printing shortly after receiving my degree and happen to discover a 500lb antique printing press collecting dust in a garage in Rhode Island. Over the course of a year I restored the old press and it is finally at home in my studio. All of Callidora’s letterpress pieces are printed by hand printed on my Golding Pearl Press, circa 1880. Callidora Letterpress Design was born after I was asked to design and letterpress print many of my friends’ wedding invitations and the accessories that complemented their event. I am a full-time designer and work out of my studio on the North Shore. I love working with brides on their wedding invitations, new parents on birth announcements, families on party invitations and many more custom designs for special moments. I have a true passion for creating and making exquisite pieces that feel less like invitations and cards and more like beautiful gifts. To learn more please contact me, I would love to hear from you!

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Imprinted Napkins
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Assembly
Design
Eco-Friendly
In-Person Consultations
Letterpress
Printing
Shipping

What is your minimum order requirement?

• O
    Olivia H. Getting married on 10/09/2021

Exceeded all my expectations!

I worked with Carrie on my Save the Dates, Bridal Shower Invitations, Wedding Invitation Suite, and now Day of Stationary. Carrie is so detail-oriented and an incredible communicator! Two very important qualities, when designing stationary! She takes the time to understand and capture your design vision! I am so pleased with all of the beautiful stationary pieces that Carrie has created for us! She is so pleasant to work with! Designing invitations with Carrie has been nothing short of amazing! Oh, and the sky is the limit! Every single detail can be customized and Carrie is so flexible and willing to source materials that fit your budget. I can’t say enough great things about my experience with Carrie! I highly recommend working with her to create the invitations of your dreams!
  • Megan
    Megan K. Getting married on 09/25/2021

The wedding invite of my dreams!!

Carrie is AMAZING in every way! She was patient and flexible with me as I changed my mind on design and delivered the most beautiful invitations- truly everything I envisioned come to life! I feel so excited and proud for all of our friends and family to see these beautiful invites for our big day!!
  • Katherine
    Katherine M. Married on 09/18/2021

The most stunning wedding stationery!

Carrie worked tirelessly to design and handcraft the most stunning letterpress suites for both our save the dates and wedding invitations! Our wedding stationery was extraordinarily important to us, and Carrie's work truly exceeded all of our expectations. Each piece she designed for us is absolutely beautiful and unique! From our very first consultation call, Carrie was not only extremely thorough, but also very transparent with all of her explanations. She arrived at every design meeting well organized and provided several different examples and options, and even mailed samples to us so that we could see them in real life. She created and adhered to a strict schedule (even during the busiest wedding season due to COVID rescheduling!) to ensure we sent our stationery at the appropriate times. She was very responsive at each step of the process, and happily made any and all adjustments we requested. I could not be happier with how perfect our wedding stationery turned out. Thank you, Carrie -- you are so talented, and truly such a joy to work with!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Real Weddings

• Allison & Brian
    21 photos · 10/04/2019

Topsfield, 01983
2077301592
Location of (Callidora Letterpress + Design)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding