Whisker Kisses Designs

Millbury, MA View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Custom Invitation and Stationery Boutique in Millbury, Massachusetts | Our passion is to create something that represents you and your unique relationship. We offer a wide range of styles that are bound to make a statement and set the tone for your big event! All of our designs are easily customized with top of the line card stocks, ink colors, fonts and graphics to create your own unique style. We can keep it just as you see here with your information or use it as a starting point to create something unique, just for you. See your design come to life in any of our print styles: Digital Printing, White Ink Printing, Thermography (Raised Printing), Letter Press, as well as Foil Stamping.

• Woman-owned

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations

What services do you provide?

Assembly
Design
Printing

Kate D. Married on 05/01/2022

Beautiful Invitations!

When deciding on invitations for my wedding I knew one thing I did not want - was to chose an invitation out of a book. I wanted something different, unique and special, that you couldn't find anywhere else. I hear about Renee through a few friends and close aquatics so I knew I had to book a consultation. We discussed my vision for the invitations and she was able to give me her very experienced input. She was able to make suggestions to help make the invitations work within my budget. I was very happy with the end result and can't wait to send them out! I will recommend to anyone and everyone!
    Kristen Married on 12/11/2021

Best Decision Hiring Renee!!!

I can't express how beautiful my wedding invitations were and it's all because of Renee. After meeting Renee at a Bridal Expo we had a one on one where I told her my vision and she really turned my ideas into a reality. She created a beautiful lace invite with all the right accents.
    I had dozens (and I mean dozens) of compliments from guests about how elegant my invites were. One of my friends even framed our invitation for me as apart of my wedding gift because she said "it was to pretty to get rid of."
    Not only is Renee talented, she is one of the sweetest people. She made you feel like you were the only client she had. She really cared about you and your vision. She took the time to go over sample invitations, wording, designs to make sure you were happy. I had her try so many different fonts, sizes, color options and she always listened and sent me proofs of everything I asked for. She made my end decision easy because what she created was my compete vision.
    Her heart is in her work which to me is very special.
    I HIGHLY recommend Renee. She made the whole invitation process smooth and easy! I would hire her again in a heartbeat!!!
  • Riss
    Riss Married on 10/01/2021

Beautiful invitations!

Beautiful work & quality invitations! Helped me with a timeline to send our save the Dates & invitations!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Real Weddings

• Heather & Andrew
    74 photos · 09/29/2019

45 River st. Suite E Millbury, MA, 01527

Appointment Only https://whiskerkissesdesigns.com/pages/book-a-consultation
Location of (Whisker Kisses Designs)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding