Whisker Kisses Designs Reviews

7 | Millbury, MA

7 Reviews for Whisker Kisses Designs

1 User photo

Miranda L. · Getting married on 05/22/2021

So many compliments from our guests!

We wanted to support local businesses, and we couldn’t have been more happy working with Renee and the way everything came out. We designed our custom invitations with her, and then when we made the decision to change our reception location (thanks COVID) she worked super fast to make new cards to help reflect the change. Renee is super personable & easy to work with. People have recently started getting our invitations too and just about everyone has reached out to say how beautiful they are.
    Will definitely be coming back for any needs & will always recommend!
    Thank you!

Sent on 03/18/2021

Rebecca C. · Married on 11/16/2019

Highly Recommend

Renee helped us design the perfect invitations and save the dates for our wedding! Each one was hand made with love. Our whole experience was amazing. She is also designing our day of materials and am very excited to see everything come together in November. She is knowledgable of the timing of everything as has fabulous ideas. I will be recommending her to everyone I know!

Sent on 04/10/2019

Whisker Kisses Designs's reply:

Thank you so much, Rebecca! I absolutely love what we created together - I look forward to adding the finishing touches on your wedding day. Happy planning! ~ Renee
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 09/29/2019

Fantastic! I would definitely recommend for invitations!

My fiance and I met Renee at a wedding convention at the beginning of this year and were very impressed with the samples that were on property. Being from Western Mass, Millbury was a little ways away but it didn't matter. From the beginning consultation, Renee was warm and welcoming; she answered every possible question that I could come up with and had samples of every type of invitation style that we could think of. She made the process extremely easy and was very prompt in responding to emails and was willing to work around my irregular schedule so we could meet and talk in person. She sent proof after proof to make sure that the invitations were exactly what we were looking for and was even able to change the style of one that we really liked (that was the one that we ended up getting). All in all, I was extremely happy with the work that Renee did and everyone was talking about the invitations when they went out and my photographer really appreciated that there was a complete set for her to take pictures of on the wedding day. Renee really is the best!

Sent on 10/02/2019
  • Becca

Becca R. · Married on 07/26/2019

Best invitations ever!

We loved working with Renee! Our Save the Dates and Invitations were custom and perfect for our travel themed wedding! We got so many compliments from our guests about how unique and special the invitations were! Having the envelopes already addressed made sending the invitations fun and not stressful or time consuming at all! My husband and I 100% recommend Renee and Whisker Kisses Designs!

Sent on 08/06/2019

Monica G. · Married on 07/06/2019

Amazing Experience, will do business again!

I could not say more complimentary things about Whisker Kisses Designs. From our initial meeting with Renee, I knew that our invitations were going to be perfect! I had a vision of what I was looking for and Renee was able to make it into a reality! They were just perfect! The attention to detail was impeccable and their turn around time was great. We loved the invitation suite so much, that we got our ceremony programs, escort cards, and favors sign from them as well!! Thank you so much Whisker Kisses Designs!

Sent on 07/09/2019

Amelia · Married on 05/30/2015

We used Renee at Whisker Kisses Designs for our rehearsal dinner invitations. She created a custom image for me and a design that was perfect fitting our theme. Renee was great to work with, easy-going, responsive and detailed. Her prices were also very reasonable and fit my small budget perfectly. I would highly recommend and use again.

Sent on 06/19/2015

Alison C. · Married on 06/02/2019

2.6
      1.0

Prints on recycled paper without buyer's knowledge or consent

Renee is a delightful young woman who was a pleasure to work with (hence the stars). She was always prompt with answers to our queries and did an excellent job on my daughter's Save The Date cards. Imagine our dismay, then, to discover that she had printed my daughter's wedding invitations on used cardstock! The printing didn't show through but we certainly discovered it and any number of our guests might have as well. She never mentioned that she was going to use recycled paper or asked us if we were OK with it. Renee did refund some of our money but she has steadfastly maintained that she did nothing wrong because the invitations looked fine so nobody would know they were double-printed. Caveat emptor!

Sent on 04/10/2019