Serif and Sans

Boston, MA View map

Serif and Sans is a wedding invitation company based in Boston, Massachusetts. Owner Katie Skaggs is available to design custom wedding invitations and personalized stationery for your wedding celebration. Katie has over 10 years of experience working in the stationery industry, working in Chicago, Boston, Dallas, and San Francisco.

When hiring Katie you will have the opportunity of doing an in-person consultation, where she will learn the details of your wedding in order to help you pick out the perfect invitation that not only fits the theme of your wedding, but falls within your budget as well. Her main goal is to provide you with a product that you absolutely love. No matter what type of stationery you are looking for — catalog invitations, menus, place cards, save the dates, and more — she will be able to provide you with a high-quality product. Serif and Sans offers the following wedding invitation services:

• Addressing
  • Assembly
  • Calligraphy
  • Embossed/engraving
  • Foil-stamped
  • Laser cut
  • Letterpress
  • Thermography

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Catalog Invitations
Custom Invitations
Imprinted Napkins
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating
    Sarah Married on 09/08/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

After researching a bunch of custom wedding invitation designers I knew I wanted to go with Serif and Sans because of Katie's clean and classic work. I lined Katie up at the end of 2019 to do the invitations for my November 2020 wedding. At the end of May, we made the decision to postpone our wedding until November 2021 since we did not know what weddings in 2020 would look like. Save the Dates had already gone out so I immediately reached out to Katie to help me design Change the Date Cards. Katie was very responsive and helped me turn around Change the Date card designs in less than 24 hours. Once we decided to postpone our wedding we wanted to act quick so we can put it all to rest until next year. I am so happy Serif and Sans was able to help us and check Change the Date cards off of our to-do list. Definitely recommend Katie and can't wait to design Wedding Invitations with her!
  • Sandra
    Sandra S. Married on 08/26/2022

Love Love Katie - she got my view of my invite and made it reality

Absolutely beautiful invite - even with the COVID backlog Katie delivered the invitations on time IN PERSON !!!!
  • Jackie
    Jackie O. Married on 12/04/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

FANTASTIC. So happy with our invitations.

When I set out to research wedding invitation designers, my intention was to reach out to several, get various quotes, and go with the best price. Katie was the first vendor I happened to reach out to, and she responded immediately. After our initial conversation, I could tell she would be amazing to work with, and I immediately scrapped my plans to reach out to other vendors. She’s so professional, helpful, responsive, and super talented with her designs. I also feel her prices were very fair/reasonable, considering the high-quality level of custom design work you are getting. Katie was able to interpret my vision completely and suggest creative solutions for certain things I was looking for. She was extremely communicative throughout the whole process and very flexible with edits/revisions etc. I’m SO thrilled with how our wedding invitations turned out, I love them.
    I highly recommend Katie / Serif & Sans for your wedding invitation needs!
  • illustration stars

Serif and Sans 1
Exclusive

160 Saint Botolph Street, Apt 1 Boston, MA, 02115
7082041384
Location of (Serif and Sans)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding