Serif and Sans

Boston, MA View map
2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Serif and Sans is a wedding invitation company based in Boston, Massachusetts. Owner Katie Skaggs is available to design custom wedding invitations and personalized stationery for your wedding celebration. Katie has over 10 years of experience working in the stationery industry, working in Chicago, Boston, Dallas, and San Francisco.

When hiring Katie you will have the opportunity of doing an in-person consultation, where she will learn the details of your wedding in order to help you pick out the perfect invitation that not only fits the theme of your wedding, but falls within your budget as well. Her main goal is to provide you with a product that you absolutely love. No matter what type of stationery you are looking for — catalog invitations, menus, place cards, save the dates, and more — she will be able to provide you with a high-quality product. Serif and Sans offers the following wedding invitation services:

• Addressing
  • Assembly
  • Calligraphy
  • Embossed/engraving
  • Foil-stamped
  • Laser cut
  • Letterpress
  • Thermography

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Catalog Invitations
Custom Invitations
Imprinted Napkins
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Letterpress
Printing
Thermography

Sarah Getting married on 09/08/2022

After researching a bunch of custom wedding invitation designers I knew I wanted to go with Serif and Sans because of Katie's clean and classic work. I lined Katie up at the end of 2019 to do the invitations for my November 2020 wedding. At the end of May, we made the decision to postpone our wedding until November 2021 since we did not know what weddings in 2020 would look like. Save the Dates had already gone out so I immediately reached out to Katie to help me design Change the Date Cards. Katie was very responsive and helped me turn around Change the Date card designs in less than 24 hours. Once we decided to postpone our wedding we wanted to act quick so we can put it all to rest until next year. I am so happy Serif and Sans was able to help us and check Change the Date cards off of our to-do list. Definitely recommend Katie and can't wait to design Wedding Invitations with her!
    Avery Married on 07/08/2021

Our Save the Dates are AMAZING!

Just amazing! Our save the dates turned out wonderfully! Katie is extremely accommodating, timely, and just straight up talented. We received so many compliments! We are definitely using her for our invites whenever our wedding may be. Highly recommend Serif and Sans!
    Abigail G. Married on 07/27/2020

Serif and Sans is the Best!

Katie is timely, creative, professional and knowledgeable in the wedding world! She was incredible to work with and helped ease the stress of wedding invites! I will absolutely use her again for invitations! I even had her do all of my holiday cards this year! Katie is the best!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Deals

Serif and Sans 1
Exclusive

160 Saint Botolph Street, Apt 1 Boston, MA, 02115
7082041384
Location of (Serif and Sans)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding