555 South Midvale Blvd #105, Madison, WI 53711 Map · Phone number

About Paper Piper Designs

Why should you choose Paper Piper Designs?

You deserve more than to choose from the same invitation books as the other 2.5 million brides that get married every year. You deserve someone that sees you for the creative individual that you are. Someone who takes the time to discuss your needs rather than simply telling you what is available. We promise to lead you down the creative path while keeping an eye on the traditions of the past, we are likely to break the rules and create new ones that reflect and inspire the trends of tomorrow.

Founded in 2000, Paper Piper Designs is the answer for those seeking invitations, announcements or stationery that will set the tone for their celebration. Our mission is to create a design that will leave your guests over-joyed with anticipation for things to come. From the moment the invitations are opened to the day the thank you notes are read, with each and every detail in between our design consultants will make your vision come to life.

Paper Piper Designs offer custom designs, printing, assembly, accessories, and a variety of petite gifts. Let our designs inspire you. Any of our designs can be purchased as shown or used as a starting point to create something entirely unique. We look forward to creating with you!

Call us today to schedule your one-on-one consultation.

Follow Paper Piper Designs on

PiperLogohires
DSC0844

11 Reviews for Paper Piper Designs

Kimberly · Married on 12/31/2016

Missy designed our save the dates, invitations, place cards, programs, menus, table numbers and thank you cards and we loved them all. Everything was cohesive, and she worked with us to make the concepts I had in my head come to fruition. Several people indicated that our invitations were the most beautiful they had ever seen! It was a pleasure to work with her -- she was super responsive via email and phone calls, and worked with us to stay within our budget.

Sent on 02/26/2017

Carolyn · Married on 06/04/2016

Working with Missy was the highlight of my wedding planning process. She did our save the dates, invitations, rehearsal invitations, and day-of stationary- menus, programs, escort cards, and bar signage. She also helped me create custom notecards as a gift for my bridesmaids. I knew I wanted something a little offbeat but not totally weird, with neutral colors and a lot of glitter, and Missy worked so hard to achieve my vision. Our final products were amazing, and the service Missy provided was even better. She was extremely responsive to questions and edits. If we needed something changed, Missy would reply via email within hours. We needed several reprints because of address changes, late additions, etc, and Missy turned them around within a day or two. We even had an unfortunate situation where a dozen of our assembled invitations got wet and ruined after we picked them up, and Missy reprinted them in 3 days. Missy is creative, professional, fun, and just an overall pleasure to work with. I am so happy with our paper products and we got so, so many compliments from guests. I even gave Missy's info to a friend planning an upcoming wedding. Custom invitations can get expensive, but I don't think ours were more than they would have been from another vendor and this was definitely a priority for me. Missy is amazing!!!!

Sent on 06/28/2016

Paper Piper is fantastic! We found Missy at Paper Piper through a wedding expo in Madison and we are so happy we did! From the beginning she was incredibly helpful and responsive to emails and questions. We scheduled our initial appointment to sit down and figure out what we wanted for invitations and she was great at focusing our ideas and style to what turned out to be a creative and unique wedding invitation. She talked us through pricing, what would work for our budget and what we could change if we wanted to save money. Understandably, there were a few addressing mistakes, but Missy fixed them in a day, so all of our invites were mailed in time. The design for our wedding program was absolutely perfect as well as the table numbers and place cards.
    Overall, Missy was easy to work with, quick to respond, provided quality products and helped us to make the paper products in our wedding personal to our style. Thanks!

Sent on 09/18/2013

Award

Paper Piper Designs FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Letterpress, Printing
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 1