2134 W. Division, Chicago, IL 60622 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About AccuColor Plus, Inc.

We are delighted to offer you complete control over your wedding invitation printing with our wedding invitation web to print site www.accucolorplus.com

Simply chose the template that best fits your wedding. Traditional to contemporary. Already prepared to present you and your intended as the hosts, the bride's parents as hosts or both set of parents as hosts. Each featuring either a single venue or separate locations for the ceremony and for the reception.

You select the type font face, font size and ink color right on line. As you type in your own copy, your changes appear on screen immediately.

Letterpress printed wedding invitation design and printing has never been easier or more affordable.

Beryond our web to print services, AccuColor Plus is a provider of custom printing services. Our work is produced using contemporary letterpress printing, conventional offset printing up to five colors, foil stamping, embossing, thermography (raised printing) and die cutting.

Follow AccuColor Plus, Inc. on

LOVE invitation theme
LOVE invitation theme
press room 51 86910 v1
Smoke Gray on Pearl White

3 Reviews for AccuColor Plus, Inc.

AccuColor was great. I wanted letterpress invitations, but didn't want to spend a fortune. I designed them myself in Adobe Publisher and sent them over my email for review. Once they were approved, I did go over to the shop to confirm the paper type and ink color. Very quick turn around and absolutely beautiful work for a very affordable price considering the market for this kind of thing. If you are up for a little DIY on the design, definitely use this small business for your invitations. The owners are incredibly nice as well!

I believe they may also do design work as well, but I didn't use them for that.

Sent on 01/07/2014

carolyn · Married on 09/19/2009

Gary is great to work with. I design custom invitations and he did a lovely job on my letterpress invites which I now show as a promo piece. He was very quick to reply to my emails and thoroughly answered my questions. Pricing is reasonable also.

Sent on 05/10/2010

amanda · Married on 08/02/2008

Gary was great to work with. Helpful, reliable, fast turnaround and very, very good value. I designed the invites and menu cards using illustrator and he printed them beautifully. Most affordable letterpress I've found anywhere. (you have to be able to get them in the appropriate computer format yourself first though, or hire a graphic designer)

Sent on 08/19/2008

AccuColor Plus, Inc. FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations
  • What services do you provide? Embossed, Letterpress, Printing

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• AccuColor Plus, Inc. 1
    Letterpress printing special discounts for weddings.
    As a special thank you, fo allowing us to be part of your special day, please take 10% off the posted pricing at www.letterpresschicago.com

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of AccuColor Plus to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• 2134 W. Division Chicago, 60622 See on map