945 Tony Dr, Madison, WI 53704 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Mara Jane Design

Mara Jane Design is a wedding stationery and favor business located in Madison, Wisconsin. Owner, Mara Alberts, translates her enthusiasm for graphic design into each one of her creations. The products she offers are customizable to portray your individual style and include names, dates, and quotes. This company invites you to get in touch with them in order to create the perfect gift, wedding invitations, and more.

Mara Jane Design maintains an open-door policy regarding new projects and is willing to work with you regarding timelines, expectations, and custom designs. Whether you are looking for the perfect present for your wedding party or cards to send out to your wedding guests announcing your big day, this business has you covered. Some other specialty items offered by Mara Jane Design include:

• Menus and place cards
  • Thank-you and RSVP cards
  • Monogrammed wine glasses and mugs
  • Custom-printed clothing and bags

Mara Jane Design 5
  • Sidni

Sidni Borst · Married on 09/14/2019

Wedding Invites

Mara was so amazing to work with! She was extremely responsive, affordable and efficient. The end result was beautiful and I got many compliments on our invites! I realized with the folder I ordered to put everything in that they envelopes I had weren't going to work, and she happily exchanged them for different ones for me at no extra cost! I didnt even have a good idea of what I wanted, and she was able to make them perfect with the small amount of information I provided. I also feel we got a great price considering we ordered folders, invites, additional info cards rehersal dinner invites and RSVPS!

Sent on 07/08/2019
    Mara Jane Design 6

lacy · Married on 08/10/2019

Amazing service

Mara was very helpful when ordering our rsvp and information cards. They turned out beautifully and I would definitely use her services again!

Sent on 05/28/2019

T · Married on 05/04/2019

Anything and Everything Wedding help

If I didn't know how to do it, Mara did. She helped me in so many ways I can't thank enough. Because of Mara Jane Design my wedding will have all the perfect touches.

Sent on 04/30/2019
    Mara Jane Design 7
    Mara Jane Design 8
    Mara Jane Design 9

Mara Jane Design's reply:

Thank you so so much, Tessa! You have been such a fun and amazing bride to work with! Your big day is going to be amazing, thank you for choosing me to help! ❤️

Mara Jane Design FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Design, Printing, Shipping

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Mara Jane Design 1
    Free THANK YOU Gift!

Free Anniversary digital file of mapped special places or your custom designed wedding vows to print and cherish!

• 945 Tony Dr Madison, WI, 53704 See on map