10109 Quayle ct, Manassas, VA 20109 Map · Phone number

11 Reviews for Pampa's Fox Catering & Event Planning

• Beth

Beth Nesheim · Married on 05/18/2019

Pampas Fox - sublime food, exquisite presentation, confident catering

Pampas Fox – so good you will want to have an event just to work with them!
    I am remiss in taking so long to post this review, but really wanted to share my incredible experience with Pampas Fox Catering. I simply cannot recommend Lucia Bruno and Pampas Fox highly enough. It was an absolute pleasure to work with her from the very beginning through the end. If you are looking for an outstanding caterer, you owe it to yourself to call her first – and last. You will be glad you did.
    We had a large event at a Virginia winery for family and friends in May 2019. I did a lot of research on caterers and contacted several for a proposal. Lucia Bruno of Pampas Fox provided by far the most comprehensive and appealing proposal. When I initially requested a proposal, she called me to talk about what kind of event I was having and what my catering needs were. She listened carefully to my descriptions and preferences, asked insightful questions about flavor profiles, dietary restrictions and the general “feel” we wanted for our event and made some wonderful suggestions. Then she sent a proposal. We were just blown away! In my wildest dreams I could not have thought up a more perfect list of options. She captured perfectly the ideas, flavors, and style of food we wanted for our event. There were many choices, and she invited us in for a complementary tasting to help us make our decisions. Every single thing Lucia and her staff provided at the tasting was delicious, beautifully presented, and glorious. Her food is a complete sensory experience, a treat for the eyes, the stomach and the soul.
    On the day of the event I was again blown away by Lucia and her staff. The food was amazing – gorgeous, delicious, and plentiful, the presentation was artistic and magnificent, and the service staff were wonderful and always available. There were endless unexpected little touches and exquisite attention to detail. Lucia has an exceptional eye for design and flow, and years of experience and wisdom in this industry. She knew just how to set up the numerous rooms and areas (inside and outside) at my event to provide for the most appealing and welcoming opportunities for people to mingle and eat. Her guidance and ideas on room set up were perfect, and as people moved from area to area, she made sure servers were there to take food and refreshments to them if they were in an area with less options readily available. The food was so fresh, of such fine quality, and trays were quickly replenished as they started to empty.
    Throughout the event I had guests complimenting the food with great enthusiasm and asking for contact information for Pampas Fox. In fact, my guests were so impressed with the food that as of this post, at least one has already booked another event with Lucia!
    Every single aspect of my interaction with Lucia Bruno and her staff at Pampas Fox was delightful and wonderful. Her brilliant guidance, delectable food, and the many unexpected, high quality, extra touches and added value made it possible for me to enjoy my own event rather than worry about any of the catering details.
    From the very first contact, Lucia was an utter delight to work with – friendly, professional, and talented beyond description. She gave me complete confidence in the success of my event. If you are looking for a superb caterer, you need to contact Pampas Fox. You will not be disappointed. Pampas Fox is the first call you should make and the only call you need to make.

Sent on 06/13/2019

Ariana Panbechi · Married on 10/21/2018

Highly personalized, overall fantastic experience

I cannot recommend Pampa’s Fox Catering enough! Lucia and her staff are so professional and were such a joy to work with. The quality, flavor of the food, and lev of personalization went above and beyond all our expectations. We were especially impressed with just how accurately they were able to recreate our desired menu - I’m Persian, and we wanted to do a fusion menu with some classic Persian dishes. Pampa’s Fox delivered some of the most delicious Persian food I’ve ever had! I cannot praise them enough!

Sent on 01/18/2019

Christopher · Married on 09/21/2018

From the first call, Lucia and her staff were on top of everything. Before getting to their delicious food, it is important to know how responsive and flexible Pampas Fox is! There were no worries on our end after we discussed our desires with Lucia (and she had great suggestions from her years of experience).

Now to the food: what you have at your tasting is exactly what you get, and it is delicious. Pampas Fox is home-made and fresh. You can't get better than onsite grilled food! Their food wasn’t ‘typical’ wedding food. Everyone was raving about the food! I would highly suggest Pampas Fox for any of your catering needs! Great experience and even better food! Additionally, and of equal importance, is the fact her staff is simply exceptional.

Sent on 10/11/2018

Pampa's Fox Catering & Event Planning FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service? $ 87.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 78.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations? $ 96.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres? $ 83.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Clean Up, Cake Cutting, Dessert, Server(s), Tastings, China, Linens, Flatware, Glassware
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cake, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, French Service, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, French, Italian, Latin American, Mediterranean, Spanish
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Liquor License, Bartender(s), Open Bar, House Beer, Specialty Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, Signature Drink, Outside Alcohol
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Chairs, Tables
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

• 10109 Quayle ct Manassas, 20109 See on map