13006 wedgewater lane, Pearland, TX 77584 Map · Phone number

About Paisley Park Events

Paisley Park Events is one of the premier Houston Wedding Planners!

*** we are now offering Candy Buffet rentals! This includes setup, display items, scoops, and custom labels!

All of our packages are completely customizable and OUR INITIAL CONSULTATION IS ALWAYS FREE!! Contact us for a complete listing of our packages and pricing. Email amberly@paisleyparkevents.com or annie@paisleyparkevents.com Let's get planning!

All About Us:

We started this company because we had a vision for something different. Planning a wedding is such a unique and personal experience. It's not just "something old", "something new", "something borrowed", "something blue"- it's all about you! We strive to bring the personal touches into the event planning process. The more we know about you, the more we can personalize the event. We love friends, family, being creative and imaginative, creating something special, reinventing old ideas and bringing people together.

All About You:

The planning process and the wedding vision are all about you. We strive to make each event as unique as possible. No two couples are exactly the same and no two weddings should be. This day is about you and your vision – we are here to make sure your ideas shine through all of the details. We will work to make your dreams reality.

All About Attitude

We have an open mind when it comes to style and priorities. We do not believe there are “must haves” or “can’t dos” in the wedding world. Not every bride must toss the bouquet and not every centerpiece needs to be flowers. We are always searching for new ideas, fresh trends and creative ways to stretch any budget.

*** We are now offering all of our brides planning package registry! Let your friends and family gift you a stress free planning process! Contact us for all of the details!

Follow Paisley Park Events on

Couple dancing
Couple dancing
692935c20a281a07 1363361421807 firstlook

17 Reviews for Paisley Park Events

Annie and Amberly are simply amazing. I was looking for a day-of coordinator and I worked with Annie predominantly during the planning process. She was so sweet and willing to help and answer any questions I had along the way. Everything from how the day was going to work on a minute by minute schedule down to advice on how I should wear my hair for my bridal portraits was given. I got to meet Amberly at the wedding and she was such a joy and so personable even though I had met her during the blur of getting ready. My advice for any Houston or surrounding area brides is to call Paisley Park Events and hire them because you will not regret it.

Sent on 01/12/2015

Kat · Married on 07/26/2014

Paisley Park Events did the flowers for my wedding and I could not have anticipated how gorgeous they would be. They completely captured the feeling of our wedding and made the venue come to life. They were perfectly put together and we got oodles of compliments from guests all night long. I would absolutely recommend using Amberly and Annie for floral services as well as wedding planning! :)

Sent on 07/30/2014

Danielle · Married on 03/29/2014

The girls at Paisley Park Events were a godsend. We decided not to have a bridal party so most of the tedious tasks would've fallen on my fiancé and I had we not hired this amazing team. From the beginning they saw the vision I had and ran with it. We received so many compliments on our wedding, floral and decor. Our wedding was everything I pictured it to be thanks to Paisley Park Events!

Sent on 07/02/2014

Paisley Park Events FAQ

• Demers Banquet Hall
    Demers Banquet Hall Banquet Halls

• THE SPRINGS in Lake Conroe
    THE SPRINGS in Lake Conroe Banquet Halls

Paisley Park was the wedding coordinators for a wedding here at Amber Springs a couple of weeks ago.. and they did a fantastic job.. The mother of the bride said she couldnt have done it with out them.. I would recommend them anytime.

• All Star Catering
    All Star Catering Wedding Caterers

Amberly was extremely organized and was on top of every detail. She did all everything she said she would do and followed up with us on every detail. I will reccommend Paisley Park Events to ALL of our brides.

• 13006 wedgewater lane Pearland, 77584 See on map