455 Pease Road, Burlington, WA 98233 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 30
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Meet the Team

About Pacific Party Canopies

Pacific Party Canopies is a team of service professionals dedicated to providing clean, quality party rental equipment professionally installed at a competitive rate. "Service" is our mantra. From the initial phone call to the truck pulling away from the job site, you can expect courteous, professional service from every member of our team.

We offer more than 30 years of experience covering the Pacific Northwest's rental needs. Our friendly, skilled staff is available to answer any questions you might have.

Follow Pacific Party Canopies on

Videos 2 Videos

14 Reviews for Pacific Party Canopies

• Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 08/21/2016

They did a great job setting everything up and it looked amazing. The area where the tent was going was a little tricky but they were able to pull it off. The tent looked great and the tables and chairs were amazing as well.

Sent on 09/13/2016

I would hands down recommend Jeff and Pacific party canopies to anyone looking for a tent in the area. Jeff provided information and suggestions about what I was looking for and was patient as I researched what I wanted for my summer wedding so I didn't rush into anything. He even sat down with me and created a template floorplan for the ceremony and reception areas to achieve my vision. Jeff was absolutely the best, thank you Pacific party canopies!!!

Sent on 02/15/2017

Award

Pacific Party Canopies FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide?
    Clean Up
    Delivery
    Setup
  • What event items are available?
    Aisle Runners
    Lounge Furniture
    Tables
    Tent Accessories
    Tents
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Barware
    China
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens
  • What is the starting price for tents?
    $ 300.00
  • What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals?
    $ 51.00
  • What is the starting price for tables?
    $ 10.00
  • What is the starting price for chairs?
    $ 1.35
  • What is the starting price for 12x12 ft dance floors?
    $ 396.00

1 Real Wedding

Team of Pacific Party Canopies

Jill Shipman

Jill Shipman

Event Associate

Hi! My name is Jill and I have been with Pacific Party Canopies since 2017, when I moved from the Bay Area to the PNW. I have been working in the event industry since 2000, spending a large part of that working on Weddings, Nonprofit Events, and Corporate events.

I have a strong passion for the event industry and fall more in love with it, with every client. I love being able to take your vision and provide the equipment you need to execute. I am full of helpful ideas to accommodate any price point as well as vendors that are local and top notch! With all the beauty in the PNW, you will find me suggesting to take walks and collect pieces of nature to add personal touches to your event.

Since I have been in Skagit County, I have found this world is a very small place! I love to chat with our clients about how our paths have crossed. I have found so many good friends through my job, and the relationship’s created are so special.

Feel free to reach out to pick my brain or ask any questions! I am here to help make your day less stressful and more enjoyable!

Cheers!

Jill

+ More Details
- Less Details
Stacie Stogner

Stacie Stogner

Event Associate

Hi! I am Stacie and I have been with Pacific Party Canopies since 2005. I have had many responsibilities while at PPC, but my favorite is to assist our clients in bringing their visions to life. From the first contact with a new client, to creating CAD layouts to scale and producing proposals, I am someone you can rely on to listen to your needs and recommend the best options.

One of my favorite parts about the event community is how small it actually is. The relationships created with our venues and vendors have given me the opportunity to create unique ideas while supporting local. Sharing this information with our clients helps the clients vision come to life.

Do you have a unique idea that you would like to test out? Have you run into a problem with your event? Please feel free to reach out to me and we can run through some ideas and get you the information you need.

I hope you have a great day! Stacie

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Flowers By Shamay Wedding Florists

Call Pacific Party Canopies to turn that generic reception into your dream party. They have so many products to rent to bring the little details together so people know they came to your party. Let Pacific Party Canopies do the heavy work. They cover a large part of Western Washington.

• 455 Pease Road Burlington, WA, 98233 See on map
    360-234-3867 (Phone number)
    3607070414 (Fax Number)
    Location of (Pacific Party Canopies)