Pacific Party Canopies

Burlington, WA View map

Pacific Party Canopies is a wedding rental company based out of Burlington, Seattle. The professional team is dedicated to providing high-end and quality party equipment for all your venue decor needs. They pride themselves on providing excellent customer service and customized care. They supply elegant items for ceremonies and receptions, including aisle runners and altar decor to dance floors, drapes, and lounge furniture.

For over 30 years, the dedicated personnel at Pacific Party Canopies has been covering wedding occasions and private parties throughout the Pacific Northwest. The friendly staff oversees delivery and installment of all hired goods so you can look forward to stress-free design solutions. A snapshot of products available to rent includes:

• Pole tents
  • Perimeter LED lights
  • Halo lights
  • Chandeliers
  • Linens
  • Dishes, flatware, and glassware

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Setup

What event items are available?

Aisle Runners
Lounge Furniture
Tables
Tent Accessories
Tents

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What is the starting price for tents?

$300

What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals?

$51

What is the starting price for tables?

$10

What is the starting price for chairs?

$1.35

What is the starting price for 12x12 ft dance floors?

$396

4.7

1 User photo

• Noel
    Noel P. Married on 09/19/2021

Beautiful Tables

We rented their farm tables, which were a beautiful addition to our reception space. Dropped them off and picked them up with no issues, and the reservation process was simple and quick. Thanks so much!
  • Tiffany
    Tiffany Married on 08/21/2016
    They did a great job setting everything up and it looked amazing. The area where the tent was going was a little tricky but they were able to pull it off. The tent looked great and the tables and chairs were amazing as well.
  • User2976268 2+ years ago
    I would hands down recommend Jeff and Pacific party canopies to anyone looking for a tent in the area. Jeff provided information and suggestions about what I was looking for and was patient as I researched what I wanted for my summer wedding so I didn't rush into anything. He even sat down with me and created a template floorplan for the ceremony and reception areas to achieve my vision. Jeff was absolutely the best, thank you Pacific party canopies!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Real Weddings

• Logan & Jessica
    31 photos · 08/22/2016

Team

Jill Shipman
Jill Shipman
Event Associate

Hi! My name is Jill and I have been with Pacific Party Canopies since 2017, when I moved from the Bay Area to the PNW. I have been working in the event industry since 2000, spending a large part of that working on Weddings, Nonprofit Events, and Corporate events.

I have a strong passion for the event industry and fall more in love with it, with every client. I love being able to take your vision and provide the equipment you need to execute. I am full of helpful ideas to accommodate any price point as well as vendors that are local and top notch! With all the beauty in the PNW, you will find me suggesting to take walks and collect pieces of nature to add personal touches to your event.

Since I have been in Skagit County, I have found this world is a very small place! I love to chat with our clients about how our paths have crossed. I have found so many good friends through my job, and the relationship’s created are so special.

Feel free to reach out to pick my brain or ask any questions! I am here to help make your day less stressful and more enjoyable!

Cheers!

Jill

Stacie Stogner
Stacie Stogner
Event Associate

Hi! I am Stacie and I have been with Pacific Party Canopies since 2005. I have had many responsibilities while at PPC, but my favorite is to assist our clients in bringing their visions to life. From the first contact with a new client, to creating CAD layouts to scale and producing proposals, I am someone you can rely on to listen to your needs and recommend the best options.

One of my favorite parts about the event community is how small it actually is. The relationships created with our venues and vendors have given me the opportunity to create unique ideas while supporting local. Sharing this information with our clients helps the clients vision come to life.

Do you have a unique idea that you would like to test out? Have you run into a problem with your event? Please feel free to reach out to me and we can run through some ideas and get you the information you need.

I hope you have a great day! Stacie

Flowers By Shamay Flowers By Shamay Wedding Florists

Call Pacific Party Canopies to turn that generic reception into your dream party. They have so many products to rent to bring the little details together so people know they came to your party. Let Pacific Party Canopies do the heavy work. They cover a large part of Western Washington.

455 Pease Road Burlington, WA, 98233
Location of (Pacific Party Canopies)

Other vendors in Seattle for your wedding