Trendy Event Rentals

Tacoma, WA View map

Trendy Event Rentals is a wedding rental company based in Tacoma, Washington. This team of professionals is committed to providing their customers with high-quality options for an affordable price. Whether couples are opting for a traditional or more modern wedding, Trendy Event Rentals has a varied selection of rental items to suit their needs. This business upholds high standards of customer service alongside their steadfast goal to transform their clients’ wedding visions into realities.

Trendy Event Rentals offers complimentary design consultations in order to gain a thorough understanding of their clients’ specific ideas or expectations. As couples browse the extensive showroom, event professionals are on hand to provide support and assistance whenever necessary. For every order placed, Trendy Event Rentals includes delivery, setup, and cleanup services. Some of the specific rental items available include:

• Aisle markers
  • Altars, arches, and chuppahs
  • Centerpieces and other decorative items
  • Drapery and linens
  • Lighting
  • Lounge furniture

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Setup
Showroom

What event items are available?

Aisle Markers
Drapery
Lights
Lounge Furniture
Vases

What food and beverage items are available?

Linens

What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals?

$75

1 User photo

Ravae Married on 03/24/2018
    I had a vision in my head how I wanted my wedding to look. Crystal listened to all I wanted and helped me bring my dream wedding to life. She was extremely helpful. Her staff was extremely professional and set up my venue perfectly. I cried looking at the room the night before because it was everything I dreamt it would be.

Trendy Event Rentals's reply:

Thank you Ravae. It was truly our honor to provide services for your event! We wish you a lifetime of happiness and prosperity!
    Sabrina Married on 05/20/2017
    We went through Trendy because that is who our venue (Canterwood Golf & Country Club - amazing venue!) used for decor. We went in with an idea of what we wanted, and Trendy made it come to life better than what we imagined! It's like looking at a blurry photo, and as she set up the mock design, the photo became clearer and clearer, and I was LOVING what I was seeing! They made it super easy - pick what you want and let them know how many guests/tables, and they drop it off to the venue in advance and pick it all up the next day. Stress free and lovely! They were even able to accommodate a last-minute add-on as they were loading our stuff into the truck the day or 2 before!
    Georgia Married on 03/04/2017
    Crystal was great. Very professional and responsive. She was full of fantastic ideas that really gave our wedding and reception space that extra special touch.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Canterwood Golf and Country Club Canterwood Golf and Country Club Country Club Weddings

Trendy Events takes great care in bringing our couples wedding visions to reality with linen and decor onsite at their showroom for our couples to see and actually dress their tables it is a great experience ! Thank you!

Gold Mountain Golf Club Gold Mountain Golf Club Country Club Weddings

Thank you Trendy Event Rentals for taking such fabulous care of our weddings and events! We enjoy hearing from our clients about how easy and fun the design consultations experience is and how much they appreciate that it takes all the stress out of table linens, centerpieces, backdrops, alters and chair sashes. We especially love how simply stunning the space look for the special day and the looks on their faces when they see their vision become a reality! You make it happen!! Thank you, thank you, thank you we love when you dress us up!!!

Absolute Music Absolute Music Wedding DJs

Trendy Event Rentals is a very innovative, creative and professional event decor company. The products they supply are beautiful and in some cases, are things you can only find there. In addition, the staff is great and the owner, Crystal is friendly and just a really good person. Highly recommended.

1903 Market St Tacoma, WA, 98402
2537222000

Tuesday - Friday 11:00 - 6:00 Saturday 11:00 - 3:00 Sunday - Monday Closed ***Monday open for returns only***
Location of (Trendy Event Rentals)

Other vendors in Seattle for your wedding