1425 74th DR SE, Lake Stevens, WA 98258 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Delightful Decor

Delightful Decor is a wedding rental service based out of Lake Stevens, Washington. Your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life, but purchasing all of the decorations can really add up quickly. This rental company gives couples the opportunity to rent beautiful decorations for a fraction of the cost.

Delightful Decor has a wide variety of trendy decorations, from vintage elegance to rustic chic. They are passionate about finding high-quality decorations for you to use on your special day. Delightful Decor offers many different event items, including aisle markers, altar, arch, centerpieces, decorations, lights, lounge furniture, signage, trinkets, and vases. Wedding rental services offered include the following:

• Delivery

Delightful Decor 4
Delightful Decor 5
  • Mariko

Mariko Sandico · Married on 06/23/2018

Have already recommended to a few friends!

My (now) husband and I rented from Delightful Decor for our wedding ceremony last June to cut down on post-wedding waste (i.e. having 40+ centerpieces, aisle decor, and other decor we wouldn't have otherwise known what to do with after the big day). Julanne was amazing to work with, letting me come by to check out the decor we were considering renting in-person before confirming our rental. We ended up renting even more pieces than expected because the decor she had was so beautiful, well cared for, and unique. Julanne made the whole rental, drop-off, and pick-up process really simple for us, which we appreciated since we were also coordinating all the other pieces of the big day. I'd definitely recommend Delightful Decor (and already have to a few engaged friends). It was a sustainable and beautiful way to decorate for our special day.

Sent on 02/26/2019
    Delightful Decor 6
    Delightful Decor 7
    Delightful Decor 8
    Delightful Decor 9
    Delightful Decor 10

Delightful Decor's reply:

Thank you for the fabulous review Mariko! It was such a pleasure working with you and I appreciate your business and referrals so much! ❤
  • Jen

Jen Mikolajczyk · Married on 02/11/2018

Easy to work with, great selection!

Julanne was really easy to work with and had a lot of creative ideas to help me with my vision. Great selection and exactly what I needed.

Sent on 02/24/2019
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 11/04/2017

It's all about the details, and they have them!

I have used Delightful Decor for two large events and I can't get enough. Julanne's collection of detail decor are truly delightful, incredibly affordable, and they provide that special touch that bring an event from basic to full of personality really quickly. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 03/01/2019

Delightful Decor's reply:

Thank you Emily! I love how your amazing creativity always makes my pieces look even more beautiful! :)

Delightful Decor FAQ

• What event items are available? Aisle Markers, Altar/Arch, Centerpieces, Decor, Lights, Lounge Furniture, Signage, Trinkets, Vases
  • What food and beverage items are available? Barware
  • What is the starting price for tents? $ 1.00
  • What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals? $ 300.00
  • What is the starting price for tables? $ 20.00
  • What is the starting price for chairs? $ 15.00
  • What is the starting price for 12x12 ft dance floors? $ 1.00
  • Which of the following services do your prices include? Delivery

1 Wedding Deal & Discount