Friday Harbor, Friday Harbor, WA 98250 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About San Juan Shindigs

Based in Friday Harbor, Washington, San Juan Shindigs is a wedding rental company that offers all of the necessities that your day might need. Operating across all of the San Juan Islands, this locally owned business is ready to listen to your ideas for your wedding day. Founders Andrea and Paul aspire to help their customers make memories. They want to make your wedding one of a kind and a celebration your guests will remember for years to come.

The team at San Juan Shindigs offers large items of furniture, as well as smaller pieces of decor. If you are having an outdoor celebration, Andrea and Paul can even supply fun lawn games, like croquet, and accessories, such as patio heaters. Tables and chairs are available in a variety of styles, to suit the aesthetic of your day, whether it’s vintage chic or modern and geometric. Some of the other many items on offer include:

• Bars
  • Tableware and catering equipment
Follow San Juan Shindigs on

2 Reviews for San Juan Shindigs

Ashley · Married on 11/04/2017

I planned my intimate wedding (less than 20 guests) in Friday Harbor completely on my own and it wasn't until about 3 weeks prior to the big day that I decided having a day-of coordinator would make a huge difference (and that's an understatement!) Katie and Michelle spoke with me on the phone to get an idea of what exactly I was needing from them and created a customized quote based on the needs of our day. They were pivotal in figuring out the logistical details (flow of the day, getting our guests from happy hour to the ceremony spot, timing of songs during the ceremony, etc.) and helped execute so many details above and beyond what I was expecting (Michelle mixed drinks prior to the caterer's arrival, served as our DJ for ceremony and first dance music...) I'm telling you, these gals are HEAVEN SENT! They even helped us get trash hauled away which, on the island, is a big deal. I honestly can't say enough positive words about the Stringers, they're phenomenal!

Sent on 12/28/2017

• Friday Harbor Friday Harbor, WA, 98250 See on map
    360-469-6399 (Phone number)
    Location of (San Juan Shindigs)