Friday Harbor, Friday Harbor, WA 98250 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About San Juan Shindigs

Our goal is to provide creative and meaningful products to help make your event beautifully unique and stress-free. We are locally owned and operated in Friday Harbor, serving all of the San Juan Islands. We offer everything from dishes to dance floors and lanterns to lawn games. You'll find pictures, measurements, and prices for all of our rentals in one easy place. Let us know what you need and then kick back, relax, and party on!

Follow San Juan Shindigs on

2 Reviews for San Juan Shindigs

Ashley · Married on 11/04/2017

I planned my intimate wedding (less than 20 guests) in Friday Harbor completely on my own and it wasn't until about 3 weeks prior to the big day that I decided having a day-of coordinator would make a huge difference (and that's an understatement!) Katie and Michelle spoke with me on the phone to get an idea of what exactly I was needing from them and created a customized quote based on the needs of our day. They were pivotal in figuring out the logistical details (flow of the day, getting our guests from happy hour to the ceremony spot, timing of songs during the ceremony, etc.) and helped execute so many details above and beyond what I was expecting (Michelle mixed drinks prior to the caterer's arrival, served as our DJ for ceremony and first dance music...) I'm telling you, these gals are HEAVEN SENT! They even helped us get trash hauled away which, on the island, is a big deal. I honestly can't say enough positive words about the Stringers, they're phenomenal!

Sent on 12/28/2017

San Juan Shindigs FAQ

• What photo booth items are available?
    Backdrop(s)
    Props

• Friday Harbor Friday Harbor, Washington, 98250 See on map
    Location of (San Juan Shindigs)