Congress Street, Hoosick Falls, NY 12090 Map · Phone number

About Opal Photography

Opal Photography specializes in capturing the fleeting moments of life while remaining unobtrusive.
Photography is my passion. I've been shooting for clients since 2005. I work with photographic processing equipment and digital kiosks daily. In addition I am a Kodak Certified Technician. In May of 2007 I graduated from Hudson Valley Community College earning an Associates Degree in Independent Studies, with a directive in photography.

Opal Photography is my new business that continues to grow and prosper every day. As a business, Opal Photography specializes in shooting weddings and portraits, ranging from senior portraits to pet portraits. I've also shot many portfolio pieces for aspiring models. Opal Photography shoots just about everything and anything!

Photography is such a big part of my life, but besides taking photographs I love the beach. Each summer I visit Massachusetts for it. Also, I have an insane amount of personal photo albums (but that's probably a given).

I owe my mom everything for her support and assurance. My younger sister has continued to be my best model and "cheerleader" for as long as I can remember. And my fiance is my rock. He is a solid support who has always stood by me and yet keeps my feet from flying too far off the ground.

And, that is who I am.

OpalPhotographyLaiaconaAlbum152
fbimg1453150481054

11 Reviews for Opal Photography

Nicole · Married on 11/21/2015

Opal Photography is an amazing service to have for your wedding. She is very open and willing to help you achieve the photographs you are looking for. We had a small church wedding and she was not allowed to use the flash during the actual ceremony. We prepared with the idea of having to recreate some of the parts. Even with this concept, she used the lighting of the church and the candles and took the photos during the ceremony and was able to beautifully capture the actual moments of the ceremony and we did not have to recreate anything. While looking over our CD, we had pictures that we did not even know she took which we fell in love with and are so thankful for! We have used Lisolette in the past and will continue to have her as first choice when we need a photographer.

Sent on 02/24/2016
  • sjd85

Sarah · Married on 10/31/2015

I loved everything about the services that we got from Lisolette. Starting from the moment I contacted her about a consult, she was extremely responsive and set up a meeting quickly. We met at she brought samples of her work. After going over her packages, we opted to use her services. When we got closer to the wedding, I decided I want to upgrade my package and she promptly sent us a contract with the updated services. I was an extremely laid back bride and wanted the day to just go as it went. I didn't provide Lisolette with a list of shots that I was looking for, we just used our surroundings and worked with it as we went. Lisolette took this invitation for creative freedom and provided us with awesome shots. Lisolette posted a couple of "sneak peek" photos on Facebook the day after the wedding and continued to add photos as she worked on editing them. I would definitely recommend Lisolette to future brides.

Sent on 04/13/2016

Melissa · Married on 10/17/2015

We hired Lisolette after our original photographer backed out and to say the least we were thrilled the other photographer did! Lisolette was amazing, you wouldn't know she was there but yet was able to capture moments that meant the world to us. She did a beautiful job and I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 02/23/2016

Award

Opal Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,000.00
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• Congress Street Hoosick Falls, 12090 See on map